Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

getting frustrated!!!!
  • i have used the aneros four times now and have yet to hit the big O. I am so confused on what to do after readin everyones threads. It just seems like I am destined not to have this. I tried using my PC muscles and that didn't work. I tried clinching my ass cheeks together and that didn't work either. Someone please save me here and talk me through this. I have no idea what else to do.
  • hulahula
    Try kneeling and the do nothing method. The most important thing is that you are well lubed, completely relaxed, and receptive. If you feel pain, try to receive that pain as welcome, and it will turn into quivers. from there the waves of pleasure wil begin.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: hoosierdaddy197
    i have used the aneros four times now and have yet to hit the big O. I am so confused on what to do after readin everyones threads. It just seems like I am destined not to have this. I tried using my PC muscles and that didn't work. I tried clinching my ass cheeks together and that didn't work either. Someone please save me here and talk me through this. I have no idea what else to do.

Hoosierdaddy,
    Relax, relax, relax. Please try not to get frustrated, and trust me I totally understand. It took me a little over four months to acheive my first super "O" and it lasted for seconds. I am now trying to achieve it again and have not been successful. It is ok though because I know it will happen again. In many of the previous posts people have described this as a sensual journey. It truly is. It is a journey in finding out what makes YOU feel good. Remember that what makes someone else feel good may not be what makes you feel good. When using the Aneros relax and try not to overwhelm yourself with attaining any specific goals. I found these to be a precursor to dissappointment. I was setting myself up for failure and did not even know it. It is when I went into the sessions with a lets see what happens this time; without expectations, and a willingness to accept what happens that I first started to sense things. These feelings can be very subtle and if one is not open and relaxed to the situation; can pass completely unnoticed. Try not to set goals or timelines to each session. Try to enjoy each session with a very relaxed and tranquil mood. This is truly a journey in self discovery of what makes you tick and what makes your body respond to a different type of stimuli. Use the information in these postings as a general guide of sorts to help you find your way, and remember it is not necessarily THE ONLY WAY. I have found out the hard way that there is no true roadmap to the super "O". There is no road to "Eldorado". Try to make this an enjoyable journey without hangups or expectations. I look at this as a journey into the unknown, an adventure into self discovery. I must add that I have been overjoyed with what I have discovered along the way. I have learned things about myself that nobody could have possibly told me. I only figured it out by trial and error and learning to take each session as an eductional step. Best of luck and I wish you an enjoyable journey.
  • BusterBuster
    Tom L.,

I could not have said it better myself. When reading the posts from people frustrated that they have not been able to go over the top within the first couple of sessions, I think that they will have more of an uphill battle. Try to not to expect much and get your head into the game. Its not like I am an expert or anything, I am just over a month into it and have had over a dozen sessions and I am not there yet.

It helps to hear that others are going through the same things. Just keep coming back and post your sucesses (no matter how small) because that one technique might just be the trigger that someone else might try to get them there.

Good luck everybody.

Buster
  • Edit
    Here is some help for your frustrations. I had tried all the suggestions on the forum without results. So here is what has worked for me. Grab your dick and stroke it up and down and get as turned on as you can without ejaculating. Once you are very turned on your prostate will begin to swell and become sensitive. Then insert your aneros. Begin to squeeze it in and out. You'll begin to get the feelings that you have read about. As you do it is important to transfer the pleasure from your penis to your prostate. You do this by slowling down your penile stimulation and increasing your aneros contractions. Finally I stop moving my hand and continue on to aneros super Os. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME. Boy has it worked. I have had multiple, multiple organsms, some lasting longer than 4 minutes. More to come...