Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help please.
  • ron2510
    Hi,
    I need some help and advice please re use of the Aneros so any response to this post would be much appreciated.

I have been using my MGX for three months now (probably a couple of dozen sessions)with not much success. Initialy I had no sensation whatsoever after following the instructions provided with the Aneros and modified by what I had read on the Forum. Recently however I have reached the point (after about an hour with the Aneros inserted, lying on my back with knees bent and contracting as instructed) where I start to convulse in the lower part of my body. These convulsions are very strong and uncontrollable, I find them interesting and not unplesant but no feelings of orgasmic pleasure are present. The questions that I have are :-
    1. Are these involantary convulsions experienced by other Aneros users?
    2. If so, are they a pre-cursor to the super 'O' sensations?
    3. How long should I allow these convulsions to continue? (I find I'm knackered after an hour or so).
    4. When convulsing. the Aneros seems to be drawn in tight and the perenium tab is pushing realy hard into the spot between my asshole and balls, is this experienced by others?
    5. Basically, am I on the right track or am I missing something?

Please help, I'm frustrated by the lack of results but feel that there's something there ready to explode if only I can find a way to get it out!
    Your response would be appreciated.

Ron
  • Edit
    Your experience is not unusual, I think you need to relax a lot more and and just let things progress slowly. You are on the way ok but read again the bee line and Mayfields tips, always good to refresh the memory.
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Ron,

I'm with Geezer on this one. It sounds as though you are on the right track. If your body is convulsing like that, it is telling you something. That is what is interesting about this journey, your body seems to be communicating with you. From what I have been reading, there are others who dont have this kind of response. I will bet that this will progress nicely for you.

Buster
  • ron2510

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hey Ron,

I'm with Geezer on this one. It sounds as though you are on the right track. If your body is convulsing like that, it is telling you something. That is what is interesting about this journey, your body seems to be communicating with you. From what I have been reading, there are others who dont have this kind of response. I will bet that this will progress nicely for you.

Buster

Hi Geezer and Buster,

Thanks for taking the time out to respond to my post..........I'll just keep trying then but matbe not so hard! see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Ron
  • Hello read my new thread. My suggestions are different than what eveyone elses posts but they quickly helped me through my frustrations and into Super O success.