Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Foreplay for Aneros
  • big_O
    I don't know if this would help anyone else but you might want to give it a try. I've been orgasmic with the Aneros for several months now, but this latest technique has taken the experience to another level. I've never really been into dildos for anal stimulation, but I got curious the other night and improvised a dildo from an old lubricant tube (it's rounded on the end for easier penetration). Anyway, I did some gentle penetration with it for 10-15 mins and then switched to my MGX. The resulting Aneros induced orgasms were the most powerful ones I've ever experienced and the eventual conventional ejaculation was incredible.
    I repeated this process again a few nights later and experienced the same intensified Aneros session. So, I may be onto something special, at least for me, as I don't know if this procedure would increase the pleasure of anyone else's experience with the Aneros. The only problem is the lube tube is too large for me (its about 1.5" wide) and is pleasurable but would be more comfortable if it were smaller and thus able to penetrate easier. I think I will purchase a dildo or vibrator of about 1" diameter which should be about right.
  • big_O
    Just a follow up on using some pre-Aneros anal play to liven things up. I just got a couple of silicone dildos for further enhancement of the Aneros experience. One is only 7/8" wide and about 4.5 long. I used that one for a few minutes last night just to loosen up the anus a bit and get some more lube inside. Then I switched to a 6.5" x 1.25" which slid in nice and easy after the small one. I rode and stimulated myself with that one for another 10 minutes or so and then inserted my MGX which was bringing on the orgasms within 5-10 minutes and at increased intensity compared to not using any anal penetration foreplay. So for the way I'm "wired" down there this exploration has tremendously increased my enjoyment of the Aneros. By the way, the silicone dildos feel 100% better than my lube tube dildo I was using earlier. If you're continuing to struggle with reaching orgasm with your Aneros you may want to try this technique out for yourself.
  • Edit
    Hey thanks for the tip. This makes sense but it will be difficult to explain the arrival in my house of a dildo. If she finds teh Aneros that's one thing....but the dildo would be another. Is there anything else "around the house" that cna be substituted? I can't believe I'm asking such questions but I am dedicating my life to acheiving a Super O.

C
  • big_O
    C,

A plastic bottle will work, but its much better if the end is rounded for easier penetration. I used an ID glide lube container which had a rounded end, but it isn't nearly as comfortable as a dildo or anal probe.
    Do NOT ever use a glass bottle as that could lead to serious injury. If you do decide to get a dildo www.adultdvdempire is a great source. Very discreet, fast shipping (if you use the expedited USPS), and a large selection of toys as well as DVDs.

Good luck!
  • big_O

The correct address for DVD empire is: www.adultdvdempire.com

• Originally Posted By: C
    Hey thanks for the tip. This makes sense but it will be difficult to explain the arrival in my house of a dildo. If she finds teh Aneros that's one thing....but the dildo would be another. Is there anything else "around the house" that cna be substituted? I can't believe I'm asking such questions but I am dedicating my life to acheiving a Super O.

C

Cucumbers
  • Edit
    try a small silicone butt plug. It relaxes the anus so it is hungry for the aneros & then wow. Buy one of these for your wife to use while you are in her vagina. She'll love it and you can use it when she isn' around.
  • Edit
    I tried one of those butt plugs and it did absolutely nothing for me. I lubed it up, inserted it and when I contracted it just slid right out. I doesn't have the curves that the aneros does so that could be the difference.

CAR_01