Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Impatience
  • I ordered the MGX model yesterday. What should I learn while waiting for delivery? Any valuable information is greatly appreciated.
  • Edit
    You should learn patience :)
  • Hi, Supermann_06,
    You're in the right place. Go read the sticky thread "A Key to the Backdoor to Ecstasy". Mayfield is the most prolific writer on this forum, and he's all about going slowly, not trying to push the learning phase along. Go read, and lower your initial expectations. Some people are lucky and have a fabulous time right from the start. I'm not expecting that. This is a new and different avenue to stimulating your sexual equipment. May take time to learn.
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: Supermann_06
    I ordered the MGX model yesterday. What should I learn while waiting for delivery? Any valuable information is greatly appreciated.

Hey Superman_06,

Being fairly new at this myself, I have been playing with my Aneros for about four or five months now and I have only achieved a quick super "O" one time. I have finally come to realize not to try and achieve the "big one" everytime I use it. Try and enjoy what comes with each session. Wow, I think I've read that at least 100 times in this forum but it is finally sinking into my head. I am now learning to relax in each session and not put expectations on myself to accomplish anything. Don't pressure yourself. There is no timeline. Just relax and see what happens (did I mention that already). As B. Mayfeild has said it is definitely a journey, slow down and enjoy the new sensations that await you. It is like that very old saying, "Getting there is half the fun"
    Now that I have taken away expectations from my sessions I am feeling, sensing, and beginning to understand things that I have read a hundred times in this forum but in my haste ignored. I am having more fun with it now than I have ever had. You own it so there is no rush. It is going nowhere. Slowdown and enjoy. I am in by no means an expert but I can tell you that I have learned that much. I just wish I could have come to this realization 4 months ago. Read the postings and you will see an underlying theme in most of them and that is to relax. When your Aneros shows up do yourself a favor and put no expectations in your sessions. Have a blast it is definitely one wild ride.