Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Adjustable Perineum Tab -- why not?
  • I'm a newbie, waiting on delivery of my first Aneros massager, the Helix.

I've read a number of postings here about the perineum tab not being exactly where you need it, owing to anatomical differences. Seems like an opportunity for the 3rd generation massagers to incorporate adjustable arm length. Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish, and quite a lot of users might benefit. Certainly it would avoid the frustration of breaking a $50 to $85 toy trying to adapt it to yourself.
  • BusterBuster
    Great name! It cracked me up. Good luck with the Helix when it comes.

Buster
  • Edit
    The abutment tab is currently not adjustable because its very hard to design one that will both be adjustable and provide enough pressure to cause the intense pleasure that you feel when pressed just right on the sweet spot. So I'm not holding out for such a design. As it is, the Aneros is already a marvel of design, simplicity, elegance, and functionality.

• Hi, FleshJoe,
    I'm not holding out for it either :-). I'm not an expert in molded structures, but I suspect it could be done. I saw two reports here of broken Aneros arms, and it has probably happened more than twice.

I'm looking forward to trying the massager! Hopefully I won't have to practice for many months to get to the Super-O's everybody mentions.