Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

This is a GREAT Forum - What about a Chat Room?
  • biddlema
    I was just wondering if the hosts of this forum have ever considered adding a chat room.

It would be nice to be able to interact with some of the members of this forum in a more responsive fashion.

If you, the members of this forum, would be interested in a chat room let them know by adding to this thread.

If this is a stupid idea you can tell me that too!

Thanks,

Woody

• BusterBuster
    Hey Woody,

I could certainly be open to a chat room. I really have never been in a chat room before, so I dont know the advantages over what we have here. If it would help, why not?

Buster
  • Edit
    BMayfield and I have been using this chat room on-n-off over the last few months:

http://fleshjoe.com/cgi-bin/aneros/irc.cgi

I'm usually on there as FJ. Come in and have a chat.

• support
    Hello Woody,

FleshJoe had a chat room set up a while back and scheduled some designated times devoted to discussing the Aneros, but the demand for a live chat wasn't great at that time.

We are always looking for ways to improve the website and welcome any input, especially from the members of the forum. If there is enough interest in having a permanent chat room here, we'd be more than happy to try to put a decent one up. Thanks!

Darryl
    Aneros Web Support