Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros users group
  • tchado1
    hi guys I have started a group on yahooso that we can get together to share experiences, tips and techniques on using the aneros, not to mention sharing the "super O" experience an well(I have not had it yet). [email]anerosusers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com[/email]
  • Pan
    I don't mean to be impolite, but isn't that essentially the purpose of this forum?
  • Tom L

Originally Posted By: tchado1
    hi guys I have started a group on yahooso that we can get together to share experiences, tips and techniques on using the aneros, not to mention sharing the "super O" experience an well(I have not had it yet). [email]anerosusers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com[/email]

I myself do not intend to be rude either, but why move? Everyone is here. All the experts are in this site, it is extremely informative and HIH monitors it. I'm curious, did you find a problem with this site?
  • biddlema
    I would have to agree with Pan and Tom L, if you want to share your experiences openly with other Aneros users, there is no better place then this site.
    If you are looking for a more intimate relationship that is more private and one-on-one with someone who uses the Aneros, just ask. Most of the members of this forum are very open minded and honest. If someone is interested they will contact you.

You can't find a better group of people to talk to, than the ones in this forum!

Woody