Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Third Time was the Charm
  • Roger
    Well I can't believe it, but tonight it just happened.

The session started out pretty dissapointingly. After an hour not much of anything was happening. I tried a couple different positions, but nothing. I then went back to lying in my sleeping position, on my side but nearly on my stomach, which always seems to work at building up sensations. The problem with it is that when I really get aroused my erect penis rubs on the bed which is distracting. So tonight I used a pillow to rest my top leg on and get me just a little more on my side but very relaxed. Once I did this, I just relaxed and the Super-O just seemed to happen all by itself. Like my body knew exactly how to get what it wanted. It was like nothing else I have ever experienced. When it finally happened, it was like the Helix was at my center and my rectum just began to pulse very strongly, almost like and ejaculation, and then this huge pleasure wave just started to build and spread throught my whole body. Every muscle tensed and I just rode the wave until it crested -- floating in a world like no other. I could hardly believe it was happening. It still seems unreal. Even though I finished off with a great ejaculation, I still feel very relaxed and energized.

This product is wonderful. I feel its given me access to something that I have been searching for for my entire life. I know that sounds hokey, but it really feels that way. I'm getting away for a few days next week and will have lots of privacy to do some more exploring.

I hope all of you who are frustrated stick with it and stay relaxed. It's worth it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Roger,

Congratulations on your results with the Helix! As I just posted to TomL's thread, it seems like the Helix is emerging as a winner in the Aneros product line. In particular, it's great to read that someone who is so new to these stimulators has seen results so soon. Again, I think this model just might have the edge (as I've described in my New Generation thread previously).

In any event I'm very happy for you indeed. And with regard to yours or anyone else's comments about the Super O sounding hokey... there is nothing hokey about them. Suffice it to say that there is a certain ineffable quality about the Super O. The truth is, I've spent several years now trying to describe the phenomena for the purposes of helping others who are still on the journey . Frankly, I don't think that there are too many superlatives that don't apply to it....that's why at a certain point I just kind of gave up and started calling it the Super O ..a little bit hokey in it's own right..but it fits, yes?!!

Anyway, keep at it...it only gets better.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • Roger
    BF Mayfield,

Thanks for you encouragement and observations. I also want to thank you for all of your contributions to this forum which I feel helped me find my path to the Super-O much more quickly than I would have otherwise.(They also helped convince me to give this product a try.) I hope that I can help do the same for others, but I still have a lot to learn.

Thanks Again.