Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Path Notes... A Maximus tribute!
  • nino
    I was wondering tonight why there wasn't much feedback on the MAXIMUS here so far and then after reading TANMAN305's post I decided I should put up my two cents...

I have the MGX, the Helix and the Maximus. All are wonderful, but, hands down for me, the Maximus is the most satisfying. I get the strongest involuntaries with it and it is just mind blowing. I have found the MGX (which I used first) to be great as well, but in a different way. I found I was able to "pump" up a lot of energy into the endocrine system and my saliva became very sweet tasting. Yum! Very excellent. I have found the Helix to be as described by others here and is great as well. For me it just doesn't compare to where the Maximus takes me. I haven't tried the Euros, but some day I will. I am thinking that the SGX must be pretty intense as well but I do not have that either.

I just want to say THANKS! to Aneros and the Wonderful People who are posting here. If it wasn't for this Forum, I wouldn't have been able to learn some VERY important things about using the products.

• Edit

Originally Posted By: nino
    I was wondering tonight why there wasn't much feedback on the MAXIMUS here so far and then after reading TANMAN305's post I decided I should put up my two cents...

I have the MGX, the Helix and the Maximus. All are wonderful, but, hands down for me, the Maximus is the most satisfying. I get the strongest involuntaries with it and it is just mind blowing. I have found the MGX (which I used first) to be great as well, but in a different way. I found I was able to "pump" up a lot of energy into the endocrine system and my saliva became very sweet tasting. Yum! Very excellent. I have found the Helix to be as described by others here and is great as well. For me it just doesn't compare to where the Maximus takes me. I haven't tried the Euros, but some day I will. I am thinking that the SGX must be pretty intense as well but I do not have that either.

I just want to say THANKS! to Aneros and the Wonderful People who are posting here. If it wasn't for this Forum, I wouldn't have been able to learn some VERY important things about using the products.

Thanks Nino for the feedback, I went ahead and ordered one. I have the SGX model and I haven't used it since purchasing the other Aneros models (MGX, Helix, & Classic). To be honest, I think the Classic is still the best one of the bunch but that is my own opinion. The SGX just seems so small and unproductive after using the larger models which have a more destinctive shapes to them. I am hoping there is more intense feeling with the Maximus.