Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Something new with the Helix
  • Tom L
    I had been using an MGX for a little over three months and was getting a little frustrated. I have been reading the forum looking for the key pieces of advice that would make it all come together.(no pun intended) Nothing seemed to work. It would generate some pleasant feelings but nothing extraordinary. Then I happened across some information on the "next generation" in the forum and I decided to give it one last try, so I ordered a Helix. I have been using it for about three weeks now and last night I had the wildest experience. Making sure that the Helix was well lubricated I gave it another college try. My wife was not feeling well so I layed next to her in bed on my right side and gave her a soft back rub for about thirty minutes. Feeling very relaxed I almost decide to just go to sleep and not give it a try, but I decided what the heck and I rolled over onto my back and started with some very light contractions. I could feel the involuntaries start, but this time stronger than they have ever been before. Within minutes my heartrate started to increase to the point that I thought it was goin to jump out of my chest. I was breathing so hard I felt as though I was running a marathon. At the same time it felt like small electric impulses were running up and down the length of my penis. This kept up for a few minutes minutes and it started to make me worry because my heart was pounding so hard and fast. I bet my heart rate was at about 140 bpm. If I relaxed it slowed my heart rate down, and if I continued it increased. I finally could not take it any longer and I stopped. It took me a while to fall asleep because I felt charged up for quite a while. I would really like to know from some of the experienced users, is this normal? Is the precursor to something big? I will say that it felt great to experience something out of the ordinary, and thanks to all of you who keep the rest of us motivated to keep on trying. The question is truly....what next?
  • Pan
    Hi Tom,

I'm hesitant to say, "no sweat, it's perfectly normal!" only because you never know about another person's health when making such statements in a forum, and of course I'm no doctor.

However I do know that yes, anal sex in general is known increase heart rate. What I don't know is why or even if this also occurs in women. Maybe it's related specifically to prostate stimulation...?

Of course, increased heart rate is also associated with orgasm as well. And many men have reported feeling their heart rates jump when they begin to experience the Super-O. I know it's happened to me on occasion...

Anyway, everything else you described sounds right on track to me. Maybe the fact that you felt so relaxed allowed you to feel more of the subtle motions of the Helix inside you. Or you may be awakening new pathways of sensation and it just all came together for you at once. I would guess that, heart concerns aside, if you had felt comfortable continuing at that time you might have had some pleasant surprises indeed.

As it is, I think what you've described sounds very much like the beginnings of a Super-O. But you may want to discuss your heart concerns with doctor before your next session, just to be safe.

Pan :-)
  • Tom L
    Pan,
    Thankyou for your response. I am in my mid forties and I am in very good phsyical condition. I do intense cardio workouts 5 times a week and it is not uncommon for me to get my heart rate to an elevated level and keep it there for 30-40 minutes. It just surprised me that one could have the same result in a few minutes without the workout. I am excited to think that I am on the threshold of something big after so long with little. I must say that I would recommend the Helix to anyone that has not been getting the results with the MGX. It took me to the next level that I could not seem to breach with the MGX. It seems to fit me better. I think that tommorrow that I am going to try again and hopefully attain the same results, and more than I did the night before. I definitely must agree that relaxtion is a key factor. My wife says that if by giving her the backrub helped, she would like to help more. Thanks again, Tom.
  • Edit
    Only one comment: your wife sounds tres cool. Congratulations!

I think this is worth pointing out since (a) many married men dont have the guts to discuss anal play with their wifes and (b) many wives would just gross out. So on both counts you're way ahead of the curve.