Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Exploring Prostate Massage... and waiting for my Aneros to a
  • Several mins ago I finally broke down and ordered the Aneros MGX. Now that I have a week or so to wait, I thought Id post my experiences up to now and once it arrives give you a running commentary .

Only last week in a chatroom did I first hear about prostate massage. Interested, I did some research online, including reading this site. I also explored some information on prostate milking, which also intrigued me.

I went to a local adult store and purchased a very small vibrator to mess around with. Over the course of an hour, I explored the feelings it gave me. Now, this is obviously a crude method compared to what the Aneros will hopefully do for me, but I did get some interesting reactions. I noticed an immense amount of precome as I attempted to massage my prostate. Also, I felt strange sensations, as if the head of my penis was opening up.. in fact it felt everything inside was opening up. At a certain point, with the right rythym, my heart began racing and I thought I was going to orgasm, but without the usual focus on the head of my penis. The feeling passed, likely to the inadequacy of the tool I was using; however, I noticed a very small amount of seminal fluid had leaked out along with the precum, which I considered a victory! I was definitely on to something.

I cannot seem to repeat this experience with the vibrator. I decided today that I was going to bite the bullet and purchase the basic Aneros model.

So now I wait. When it arrives Ill gie it a full workout and report my progress. Wish me luck!
  • Edit
    You are going to LOVE this device! Remember to report back with your experiences!

I LOVE mine and I'll be ordering the Helix one soon!

• calibre

Originally Posted By: MichaelNNY
    Several mins ago I finally broke down and ordered the Aneros MGX. Now that I have a week or so to wait, I thought Id post my experiences up to now and once it arrives give you a running commentary .

Only last week in a chatroom did I first hear about prostate massage. Interested, I did some research online, including reading this site. I also explored some information on prostate milking, which also intrigued me.

I went to a local adult store and purchased a very small vibrator to mess around with. Over the course of an hour, I explored the feelings it gave me. Now, this is obviously a crude method compared to what the Aneros will hopefully do for me, but I did get some interesting reactions. I noticed an immense amount of precome as I attempted to massage my prostate. Also, I felt strange sensations, as if the head of my penis was opening up.. in fact it felt everything inside was opening up. At a certain point, with the right rythym, my heart began racing and I thought I was going to orgasm, but without the usual focus on the head of my penis. The feeling passed, likely to the inadequacy of the tool I was using; however, I noticed a very small amount of seminal fluid had leaked out along with the precum, which I considered a victory! I was definitely on to something.

I cannot seem to repeat this experience with the vibrator. I decided today that I was going to bite the bullet and purchase the basic Aneros model.

So now I wait. When it arrives Ill gie it a full workout and report my progress. Wish me luck!

Hi MichaelNNY
    Greetings from the UK and welcome to the Aneros Forum.
    I am impressed with your interest towards prostate milking etc. I also spent some time researching prostate health, milking and massage. I have also ordered and waiting for the Helix, however I have had much practice using the MGX.
    From your initial reactions to the vibrator it looks hopeful that it won’t take long for you to reach the Super O.
    My recommendation to you is to stop using the vibrator and relax, wait for your Aneros to arrive. Practice breathing correctly.
    I know you will want to experience the Aneros immediately it arrives as I did, remember to lube yourself (a small baby feeding syringe can be easily purchased) and don't forget the stimulator.
    When inserted relax for ten minutes or so, do nothing, breathing at this point is important, then feel for the stim using the muscles you would stop a pee with, you will use these muscles 90% of the time. Take it slow subtle movements no hard pumping is necessary. A gentle workout.
    Finally it took me five months to have a super O so keep going don't give up. Have Fun, its great.
    See "My first super O" at the top of the forum.