Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Ejaculate question
  • Kalash
    Hey...

I've been happy with the helix... no complaints (other than not having enough privacy to use it more often) but had a few questions...

I haven't really had a chance to use the thing properly... I know that... it's mostly been insert, jerk off, take out, get on with life, and I've only had the chance to do that 3 times now.

So... with that in mind...

I haven't had any precum when using the device. Would waiting longer to get off help? Or is this something that is necessarilly inportant? I know that one of the purposes of this thing is to release the prostate fluid... is that precum, and if I'm not producing any when the device is inside me, is this ok, or am I doing something wrong?

This is the bigger one....
    While the ejaculations have been noticably larger, they also appear runnier... er... more liquidy. I'm guessing that's part of the whole process and doesn't really worry me.

Today (just got out of the shower... really need to find some time and a different place to use the helix some day... :-/) and when I came it was again thinner, but was a... Well... darkish yellow, nearly orangeish in appearance. Don't get me wrong, it was still the pale color it usually is, it just had a darker appearance, like maybe it was mixed with something. At first I was thinking, "that looks more like urine than cum" and got curiuos so I looked closer. I guess.... is there any chance that the yellowish orangy shading could be blood, and if so, umm... what do I do?

I'm sure it was just something I ate/old prostate fluid that had been stuck in there for aeons, or something, but it kind of worried me.

Just some reasurance that I'm fine would be appreciated.

And anyways, I think I should keep going with this and see if anything changes. It didn't hurt in any way (opposite :D) but now that I'm done my whole body feels more relaxed. And happier. And other good stuff. And for relaxation purposes alone I'd recomend this thing :D But it does SOOO much more than that.

Anyways, someone just pipe up saying that color variations are normal and I'll be ok again. Thanks,
    Kalash

• Originally Posted By: Kalash
    Hey...

I've been happy with the helix... no complaints (other than not having enough privacy to use it more often) but had a few questions...

I haven't really had a chance to use the thing properly... I know that... it's mostly been insert, jerk off, take out, get on with life, and I've only had the chance to do that 3 times now.

So... with that in mind...

I haven't had any precum when using the device. Would waiting longer to get off help? Or is this something that is necessarilly inportant? I know that one of the purposes of this thing is to release the prostate fluid... is that precum, and if I'm not producing any when the device is inside me, is this ok, or am I doing something wrong?

This is the bigger one....
    While the ejaculations have been noticably larger, they also appear runnier... er... more liquidy. I'm guessing that's part of the whole process and doesn't really worry me.

Today (just got out of the shower... really need to find some time and a different place to use the helix some day... :-/) and when I came it was again thinner, but was a... Well... darkish yellow, nearly orangeish in appearance. Don't get me wrong, it was still the pale color it usually is, it just had a darker appearance, like maybe it was mixed with something. At first I was thinking, "that looks more like urine than cum" and got curiuos so I looked closer. I guess.... is there any chance that the yellowish orangy shading could be blood, and if so, umm... what do I do?

I'm sure it was just something I ate/old prostate fluid that had been stuck in there for aeons, or something, but it kind of worried me.

Just some reasurance that I'm fine would be appreciated.

And anyways, I think I should keep going with this and see if anything changes. It didn't hurt in any way (opposite :D) but now that I'm done my whole body feels more relaxed. And happier. And other good stuff. And for relaxation purposes alone I'd recomend this thing :D But it does SOOO much more than that.

Anyways, someone just pipe up saying that color variations are normal and I'll be ok again. Thanks,
    Kalash

Hi Kalash
    Don't worry about the colour or the fact that sometimes it comes runny.
    I have similar effects, I have a low sperm count the variations of ejaculate vary depending on circumstances at the time. ie how horny I feel at the time.etc. I have had yellow, clear and pure white.
    I think yellow includes prostatic fluid.
    Hope that helps...Calibre
  • A year or two ago I read in an online medical resource that periodically seeing streaks of blood or a "orange-tinge" in your ejaculate was not something with which to be overly concerned. There are a lot of blood vessels involved and small ones can rupture from time to time. I would only start to worry if the condition persists.

Cheers!