Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

close but I couldn't get over the edge...
  • This forum has been very helpful and I have tried to use several different techinques...
    on my back legs bent... I got a little impatient and reached under and started tapping the curled tab and then had a mini o. The next time (couple days later) I vowed not to touch it at all. nothing, ended up just mastubating with the aneros inside me.

Today, I followed the directions of many, relaxed, on my side, smal anal contractions felt good, I had a little electricity going through my body and would have mini 1 second convulsions, at one point I felt my whole body begin to tingle and I thought I was on my way, then it just stopped. What should I have done differently? I tried to bear down and draw it in further but I sense I should have not done anything. Also, I did masturbate afterwards. Can I try again tonight?
  • What should I have done differently?

I guess this is the million dollar question.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Seemore,

Allow some time for things to reveal themselves to you. Read the forum and BEE LIne...a lot of good information in both, but ultimately when you're in the middle of a session these are things that are best kept in the back of your mind.

In many ways the Super is something that you FEEL YOUR WAY TO rather than think your way to. Check out my post to Beginner, perhaps this may help you too.

Keep at it

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    P.S.

Consider putting some space in between your sessions. Often times it's a better idea to allow yourself several days to recharge. Remember arousal is a key factor here...so the hornier you are the better.

Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    P.S.

Consider putting some space in between your sessions. Often times it's a better idea to allow yourself several days to recharge. Remember arousal is a key factor here...so the hornier you are the better.

Mayfield

thanks for the suggestions... more lube seemed to allow it to move around more, but I felt less. I had read another post about a ribbed condom... that may be next. gees, my nightstand looks like the lube counter at a sex shop. ky, elbow grease, wet liquid...