Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Rock your hips, rock your world... :)
  • FleshJoe
    A little tip for people that don't get anything with the Aneros:

When you're climbing stairs, put your hands on your hipbones above where your legs join your torse. Notice how the hip bone moves slightly up and down when you step up those stairs?

Now try to simulate that movement GENTLY when the aneros is inserted. We're talking very gentle movements here, no major rapid abrupt moves, just gently rock your hips the same way as you would when going up and down stairs.

What this does: with your aneros fully inserted, it will cause the tip (the part farthest inside you) to stroke from side to side over your prostate. I find that pretty soon I get a feeling of something absolutely HUGE stuck in my backside, and a feeling of intense pleasure all through my abdomen, accompanied by intense involuntary contractions, very very enjoyable. I also get very strong erections, with strong tingly feelings all along the shaft and especially the rim of my knob. And a *lot* of precum, we're talking drippage here.

If you're having problems getting the hang of these movements, here's how I do them: lie on your back with your knees raised and the palms of your feet flat on the bed close to your bum. I always use a small pillow underneath my behind, positioned in a way that will not block movement of the Aneros (the curly part especially). Once you're positioned that way, simply press the left foot down into the mattress, then your right foot, then your left foot again. Kinda like step-pushing. Very gently, and very slowly.

That's all for today :)
  • Hi Fleshjoe, Fellow Flyer here ! I agree with this technique and was going to do a post myself. Black Knight refers to this as the "wiper effect".

I might add a suggestion. Using exactly the same position, I roll up a bath towel so that the END of it is just pressing lightly against the Aneros prenum tab. This insure's a constant state of contact .... but not so much as to stop the Aneros's movement.

Matt
  • Edit
    Another tip that works best for me with the SGX (the smallest model). With the aneros fully inserted, push the perinium tab gently downwards towards your anus as far as it can go. It should come to rest on the upper side of the ring of muscles lining your sphincter. Now do the hip rocking motion I described earlier. You will be surprised that when your involuntary contractions start, they will be accompanied by extremely pleasurable sensations from your perinium. Added bonus: the Aneros feels positively huge when used this way, it feels like a 4-by-4 in your backside, but in a very very exciting and pleasurable way.

I re-emphasize: GENTLY push the perinium tab down towards your anus. If you encounter any resistance whatsoever, stop. You only need to do this once, before you start rocking your hips, and shouldn't have to do this repeatedly. It helps if the perinium tab is wrapped in a piece of tissue paper to absorb excess lubricant that may leak out, that vastly reduces the tendency of the perinium tab slipping forward towards your balls due to the perinium area becoming slippery with lube.

Final word: GENTLY. Do not use any force.
  • hulahula
    My second day of Aneros ownership, I had something of a sphomere slump, feeling rather uncomfortable, I was almost ready to give up , when i started to take it out, slowly, the aneros moved into a slightly differnet postion, and suddenly the pleasure began. I also lay down on my back on a couch, and the curly part must have been making some contact with the couch which pushed the whole thing a little forward, which made for some much better contact. Got some really pleasurable feelings, just what i always imagined a good ass reaming would feel like (i am straight, and have never had anal sex, with the exception of a finger) Some rotary rocking of the hips got this feeling going for some time. This afternoon i plan a two hour session. By the way, the whole time, no erection, and only some lube coming out of my penis, but plenty dripping out afterward.
  • Edit

Let us know how it went this afternoon.......
  • hulahula

Originally Posted By: alley

Let us know how it went this afternoon.......

Well that was now six days ago. I had a great session, tried a lot of new positions, techniques. no o though. was exhausted that night.