Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prostate/colon Query
  • geezer
    Am a little confused here, my medical knowledge is not up to date, if one does not have an ejaculation how is use of the aneros beifical to the prostate, or does it help the colon better if no ejaculation???
    Thanks group.
    G
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: geezer
    Am a little confused here, my medical knowledge is not up to date, if one does not have an ejaculation how is use of the aneros beifical to the prostate, or does it help the colon better if no ejaculation???
    Thanks group.
    G

I'm curious about this as well... is it bad for you not to masturbate after a session with the aneros... it seems that not doing so might be analagous to "blue balls."
  • Kalash
    The way I understand it, masaging the prostate helps move the prostate fluid, and causes expellation of pre-cum (and I've been wondering if precum is the prostate fluid.... but then... that's just me thinking rationally and that only gets me into trouble...)

So yes... the fluid being expelled (in my hypothosis anyways) would still be beneficial.

If nothing else, just circulation of the prostate fluid would be a good thing for you. You're heart pumps blood... flowing blood is good. Flowing prostate fluid can't be bad.

I guess.... where does the prostate fluid go? is a question I've been wondering and would love answered. Am I correct in thinking that the "increased amounts of pre-cum" are related, and the same thing?

I think that'll help answer the questions posted above too...

Kalash