Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prostate Milking Technique
  • The aneros is great for 'milking. the prostate without penile stimulation or erection.
    I lube it with durex jelly and insert it while lying on the bed with pillows under my head.
    Push the device in and keep the pressure applied against the perinium whilst keeping yourself deeply penetrated and clenching the devicee with your sphincter.
    Try and pee - in my case I find that I ejaculate thick prostatic fluid in a slow dribble.
    Keep repeating the peeing motion until you have milked yourself dry.
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: risquenun
    The aneros is great for 'milking. the prostate without penile stimulation or erection.
    I lube it with durex jelly and insert it while lying on the bed with pillows under my head.
    Push the device in and keep the pressure applied against the perinium whilst keeping yourself deeply penetrated and clenching the devicee with your sphincter.
    Try and pee - in my case I find that I ejaculate thick prostatic fluid in a slow dribble.

Hi risquenun
    Which stim are you using, SGX, MGX or one of the new models?
    Do you do any other build up before you apply pressure to the perinium?
    Durex Jelly, is that more commonly none as "Durex Play"?
  • Edit
    I cannot get involuntary contraction.
    What the difference between anal contraction and rectum contraction??
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: calibre

Originally Posted By: risquenun
    The aneros is great for 'milking. the prostate without penile stimulation or erection.

Hi risquenun
    Which stim are you using, SGX, MGX or one of the new models?
    Do you do any other build up before you apply pressure to the perinium?
    Durex Jelly, is that more commonly none as "Durex Play"?

Yes I use Durex play. I am using the SGX. I just contract my sphincter before putting pressure on my perinium. Making sure the penetration remains deep also seems important
  • Hook
    Risquenun:

I hate to sound dense, but I'm having trouble picturing your setup. You said you put a pillow under your head. I assume that means you're flat on your back. Do you have anything under your lower back to raise your butt up, or is the handle of the aneros pressing against the bed? You talk about applying pressure to the perineal tab. Is that done by the bed pushing on the handle, or in some other way?

When you talk about trying to pee, do you mean just relaxing so the flow will begin, or do you mean pushing like you do at the end to force the last drops out? Do you do a push/relax/push/relax etc. or do you push and hold?

Do you move your hips any to move the aneros around on your prostate, or do you hold still once it's in place?

Does it only work with the Durex jell, or will KY jelly work?

Thanks for the clarification,

Hook