Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prostate Health
  • calibre
    Have you had relief from prostate problems using the MGX or any other stim?
    I have had problems, not bad enough to require medical intervention but I can honestly admit that using the MGX has been beneficial the MGX has eased these problems.
    Many thanks to the Aneros team.
  • Edit
    Like I said, I'm 50 and have had a lot of trouble with my prostate recently. I used to have PSA of 3.4 or 3.8, not good. Tried antibiotics and diet changes, nothing would budge it.

Just did my yearly physical, the first since using Aneros, and my PSA is 2.0!!! WOW..

Thank you Aneros!
  • calibre

Originally Posted By: FleshJoe
    Like I said, I'm 50 and have had a lot of trouble with my prostate recently. I used to have PSA of 3.4 or 3.8, not good. Tried antibiotics and diet changes, nothing would budge it.

Just did my yearly physical, the first since using Aneros, and my PSA is 2.0!!! WOW..

Thank you Aneros!

Hi Joe
    Thank you for your reply, very pleased to hear that the stim has affected your PSA for the better.
    I am 54 but have had problems for a few years, I detected the positive effects of using the MGX after the first couple of weeks, I am really pleased, great medication!!!