Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New To All This - But Lovin' It!
  • I just wanted to write to tell my own story, and to affirm for those straighter-than-straight blokes like me who are sceptical about acheiving the \"Big O\" anal orgasm... IT DOES EXIST BECAUSE I HAVE NOW EXPERIENCED IT!!! I read this article in Arena magazine by Steve Beale in January’s issue, “Orgasm My Arse” – I never thought it could be possible, but the information that Mr. Beale imparted has added a whole new dimension to my sex life! Before reading the article I HAD heard of the \"male G spot\" but never really believed it existed, but after recently achieving “The Big O” anal orgasm myself, I believe I am now a committed Sphinctonaut.

And I’ll be honest with you – I NEVER would have thought this would have happened to ME if I had not read that article. I am a 26 year old straight as an arrow, tight arse whiter-than-white bloke who has always thought arse play was for the gay boys. No offence mind you but I have never had such an experience myself and have never even though of such a thing; to be honest the mere thought of anyone playing around with my backside made me sick to my stomach! However, I read Mr. Beale’s article and as I HAD heard of the “Male G Spot” I have to say I was a bit curious – but I was unaware that the “spot” was actually the prostrate itself. I showed the article to my girlfriend and SHE was even more excited! She said it would give her such a thrill to help me find my “G Spot” and thought I was VERY reluctant… after swearing she would be extremely gentle (and stop if I screamed!) she talked me into it. She is truly an amazing woman and I a brilliant lover but at the time I admit I was very reluctant!

Anyway, we looked at the website and I ordered an Aneros thingy – thinking the delivery time of a few weeks would give me a chance to back out if I changed my mind. However, after reading all the info on the site, SHE suggested that we did not need to wait for the Aneros to arrive; what if she had a go with one of her toys?

Again I was very reluctant but to cut a long story short – last week we had a go with her smallest toy, a thin, 4 inch tiny little dildo and as I thought things were very tight going indeed! She moved up to larger and larger “toys” (my girlfriend has a rather large collection of vibrators and dildos, I must say) and whilst being very gentle and using LOTS of lubricant… she ended inserting her biggest dildo up my guts – a 23 cm long, “lifelike penis” shaped monster (which she has named “Bart” in my honour), about 10-12 cm thick!

Needless to say this all took a LOT of relaxation on my part, and she was incredibly gentle at first, but as my arsehole relaxed and I got over the overwhelming feeling to piss myself… my anus stretched amazingly far and wide and she was pounding “Bart” against my prostrate with incredible force, all the way out and then hard all the way back in. I am sick and a bit embarrassed to say it but my girlfriend was fucked my arse like I fuck HER and she loved every minute!

And the intense feeling of all this pounding on my prostrate was the most intense feeling I have ever had – my cock was rock hard the whole time and I was pouring pre-cum like there was no tomorrow. I was sweating so much the whole side of the bed was drenched and my legs were quivering and my toes curling – and I drew my legs up into the fetal position (we were on our sides lying on the bed, her behind me) and I was clutching the pillow and whimpering as she pounded that monster in and out of my now well-stretched arsehole… and I thought I would black out! I tried to grab my cock to jack myself off but she held my hands up and away from my crotch so I could not touch myself, and then… she pushed the dildo in as far as it could go with all her might and held the huge piece of latex against my battered prostrate as my eyes bugged out and… for the first time in my life (except for nocturnal emissions, of course) my cock shook with a life of it’s own and I came harder then I ever came before in my life. I looked down as massive amounts of cum seemed to pour out of my purple cock head, splashing all over my stomach, thighs and the bed. Absolutely amazing!

She was amazed too, and over the past week, (5 times to be precise) my girlfriend has fucked my (now very sore but very willing!) arse with all her might; each time bringing me to an amazing, earth shattering orgasm – I have been reduced to a begging, slobbering Sphinctonaut and nobody is more surprised than ME! I have jacked off with “Bart” all the way up my arse with the same blinding effects and I am desperate to try even bigger dildos (though when I said that to my girlfriend she gave me a very funny look indeed) and I have done a bit of \"experimenting\" on my own, too... I ordered some of those butt plug things that the gay boys use, in different sizes (from some gay website, actually) and have tried wearing them for extended periods of time. WOW! Just yesterday I had the 8 inch thick x 4 inch diameter plug up my arse all day under my suit at work and just sitting down at my desk.... well needless to say I had to nip off to the men's room at lunch for a quick wank; the pressure on my sphincter whilst sitting down was very intense indeed! Also, now that we have found the male “G Spot” I think it would be hot to have my girlfriend fuck ME with a strap on of some sort… I have also become more open-minded, too, as I have realised a newfound appreciation for all those gay boys that have only disgusted me (no offence intended!) in the past – NOW I know what they are after and it all makes perfect sense to me!

So thanks again to Steven Beale and his enlightening article – and thanks to Arena magazine for having the guts (no pun intended!) to print it. This straight, narrow minded white bloke is a “newly baptized” convert to getting his skinny white arse good and pounded and I would suggest to ALL men who have considered looking for the male “G Spot” to DO IT – you will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks again and keep up the great work,
  • diesel

Originally Posted By: apoidea
    I just wanted to write to tell my own story, and to affirm for those straighter-than-straight blokes like me who are sceptical about acheiving the \"Big O\" anal orgasm... IT DOES EXIST BECAUSE I HAVE NOW EXPERIENCED IT!!! I read this article in Arena magazine by Steve Beale in January’s issue, “Orgasm My Arse” – I never thought it could be possible, but the information that Mr. Beale imparted has added a whole new dimension to my sex life! Before reading the article I HAD heard of the \"male G spot\" but never really believed it existed, but after recently achieving “The Big O” anal orgasm myself, I believe I am now a committed Sphinctonaut.

And I’ll be honest with you – I NEVER would have thought this would have happened to ME if I had not read that article. I am a 26 year old straight as an arrow, tight arse whiter-than-white bloke who has always thought arse play was for the gay boys. No offence mind you but I have never had such an experience myself and have never even though of such a thing; to be honest the mere thought of anyone playing around with my backside made me sick to my stomach! However, I read Mr. Beale’s article and as I HAD heard of the “Male G Spot” I have to say I was a bit curious – but I was unaware that the “spot” was actually the prostrate itself. I showed the article to my girlfriend and SHE was even more excited! She said it would give her such a thrill to help me find my “G Spot” and thought I was VERY reluctant… after swearing she would be extremely gentle (and stop if I screamed!) she talked me into it. She is truly an amazing woman and I a brilliant lover but at the time I admit I was very reluctant!

Anyway, we looked at the website and I ordered an Aneros thingy – thinking the delivery time of a few weeks would give me a chance to back out if I changed my mind. However, after reading all the info on the site, SHE suggested that we did not need to wait for the Aneros to arrive; what if she had a go with one of her toys?

Again I was very reluctant but to cut a long story short – last week we had a go with her smallest toy, a thin, 4 inch tiny little dildo and as I thought things were very tight going indeed! She moved up to larger and larger “toys” (my girlfriend has a rather large collection of vibrators and dildos, I must say) and whilst being very gentle and using LOTS of lubricant… she ended inserting her biggest dildo up my guts – a 23 cm long, “lifelike penis” shaped monster (which she has named “Bart” in my honour), about 10-12 cm thick!

Needless to say this all took a LOT of relaxation on my part, and she was incredibly gentle at first, but as my arsehole relaxed and I got over the overwhelming feeling to piss myself… my anus stretched amazingly far and wide and she was pounding “Bart” against my prostrate with incredible force, all the way out and then hard all the way back in. I am sick and a bit embarrassed to say it but my girlfriend was fucked my arse like I fuck HER and she loved every minute!

And the intense feeling of all this pounding on my prostrate was the most intense feeling I have ever had – my cock was rock hard the whole time and I was pouring pre-cum like there was no tomorrow. I was sweating so much the whole side of the bed was drenched and my legs were quivering and my toes curling – and I drew my legs up into the fetal position (we were on our sides lying on the bed, her behind me) and I was clutching the pillow and whimpering as she pounded that monster in and out of my now well-stretched arsehole… and I thought I would black out! I tried to grab my cock to jack myself off but she held my hands up and away from my crotch so I could not touch myself, and then… she pushed the dildo in as far as it could go with all her might and held the huge piece of latex against my battered prostrate as my eyes bugged out and… for the first time in my life (except for nocturnal emissions, of course) my cock shook with a life of it’s own and I came harder then I ever came before in my life. I looked down as massive amounts of cum seemed to pour out of my purple cock head, splashing all over my stomach, thighs and the bed. Absolutely amazing!

She was amazed too, and over the past week, (5 times to be precise) my girlfriend has fucked my (now very sore but very willing!) arse with all her might; each time bringing me to an amazing, earth shattering orgasm – I have been reduced to a begging, slobbering Sphinctonaut and nobody is more surprised than ME! I have jacked off with “Bart” all the way up my arse with the same blinding effects and I am desperate to try even bigger dildos (though when I said that to my girlfriend she gave me a very funny look indeed) and I have done a bit of \"experimenting\" on my own, too... I ordered some of those butt plug things that the gay boys use, in different sizes (from some gay website, actually) and have tried wearing them for extended periods of time. WOW! Just yesterday I had the 8 inch thick x 4 inch diameter plug up my arse all day under my suit at work and just sitting down at my desk.... well needless to say I had to nip off to the men's room at lunch for a quick wank; the pressure on my sphincter whilst sitting down was very intense indeed! Also, now that we have found the male “G Spot” I think it would be hot to have my girlfriend fuck ME with a strap on of some sort… I have also become more open-minded, too, as I have realised a newfound appreciation for all those gay boys that have only disgusted me (no offence intended!) in the past – NOW I know what they are after and it all makes perfect sense to me!

So thanks again to Steven Beale and his enlightening article – and thanks to Arena magazine for having the guts (no pun intended!) to print it. This straight, narrow minded white bloke is a “newly baptized” convert to getting his skinny white arse good and pounded and I would suggest to ALL men who have considered looking for the male “G Spot” to DO IT – you will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks again and keep up the great work,

I'm glad you really enjoyed yourself experimenting anal stimulation. A lot of straight guys are turned off by the thought of anal sex. I'm also glad that by your discovering this, it released your negative perceptions of gay men. I wish you continued success, and hope that the aneros will bring your sex life to the next level. Let us know what you think of the aneros.

D
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To All,

Not to take anything away from what's been described here (I've enjoyed some larger fare on occasion too), but a successful Aneros session is much less about slamming yourself to an orgasm as it is about subtly coaxing a complex and intense experience from deep within your body. If one's chief focus is vigorously manipulating large and ever expanding dils and plugs I am afraid that you will be disappointed with the Aneros. It doesn't have the length or girth to make the grade for that purpose (even the larger Next Gen-Max unit will be inadequate). That having been said, I'm certainly not trying to discourage anybody from trying it, after all, the Aneros is exquisite, it's just that I believe that a distinction needs to be made between these two different activities. As always, you gotta know what you're gettin' into and above all....the right tool for the job!

BF Mayfield