Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Christmas Came Early YEAH!
  • Scooby
    I have been a novice Aneros user since April or May. Initially, I was happy with the product and I got some interesting sensations. Then I lost interest for about 6 weeks. I have been using them again (I have all three types because I was having difficulty with my first one and it was suggested that I try the other models) religiously for the past 2 months or so and I feel I have gotten a real feel for how to work them. I have had little mini orgasms with each of them. Nothing I would call spectacular until last night! I was using the MGX (newer) when it happened, BAM!! It was absolutly spectacular! I cannot even begin to describe what was happening with the unit during this event. I didn't want to reach down and feel for fear that is would ruin the synergy that was going on. My erection was as hard as I have ever felt and I felt like I was going to explode! Then I didn't! It began in my perineum and then there was a charge in my entire pelvic region that spread through my body. It was so amazingly different from anything I have ever experienced that I understand now why some have described it as spiritual . After the event, I tried once more to get to that plateau, but by then I was so excited I couldn't give in to a traditional ejaculation any more.

Some things that I feel really helped me recently are of course time and practice. It took me a long time to get here and lots of messy and frustrating sessions. Recently, I have begun to do the enemas again. Two things about enemas, they make clean up later alot easier and they also make things a little more sensitive down there, if you know what I mean. I was moving along last night and I was about to give up when I just tried something new. Using two fingers, I slid more skin under the abutment tab. In essence, I think changed the point of contact of the abutment tab from a spot too close to the anus to one that is closer to my scrotum. When I did that, I could feel a buzz almost instantly. I could also feel how the accumulated skin pulled the body of the aneros a bit differently. I strived for the involuntaries again and it just kicked into high gear from there. I am still buzzed from it happened almost 12 hours ago.

After all is said and done, I am happy to have had this experience. I was begining to wonder if the sensations I was having before were the fabled Super-O. And if they were, I was going to be disappointed. While those sessions were pleasurable, these little mini-o's were not as spectacular as the described super-o. Now I know that I wasn't there yet and I had a huge wake-up call last night. Whew!!

Thanks to all that have read and allowed me to get this out. This isn't exactly the kind of thing I take to work and talk about around the water cooler.

Scooby

PS Dear Support,

I have posted this in My First Super Orgasm as well.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Scooby
    I have been a novice Aneros user since April or May. Initially, I was happy with the product and I got some interesting sensations. Then I lost interest for about 6 weeks. I have been using them again (I have all three types because I was having difficulty with my first one and it was suggested that I try the other models) religiously for the past 2 months or so and I feel I have gotten a real feel for how to work them. I have had little mini orgasms with each of them. Nothing I would call spectacular until last night! I was using the MGX (newer) when it happened, BAM!! It was absolutly spectacular! I cannot even begin to describe what was happening with the unit during this event. I didn't want to reach down and feel for fear that is would ruin the synergy that was going on. My erection was as hard as I have ever felt and I felt like I was going to explode! Then I didn't! It began in my perineum and then there was a charge in my entire pelvic region that spread through my body. It was so amazingly different from anything I have ever experienced that I understand now why some have described it as spiritual . After the event, I tried once more to get to that plateau, but by then I was so excited I couldn't give in to a traditional ejaculation any more.

Some things that I feel really helped me recently are of course time and practice. It took me a long time to get here and lots of messy and frustrating sessions. Recently, I have begun to do the enemas again. Two things about enemas, they make clean up later alot easier and they also make things a little more sensitive down there, if you know what I mean. I was moving along last night and I was about to give up when I just tried something new. Using two fingers, I slid more skin under the abutment tab. In essence, I think changed the point of contact of the abutment tab from a spot too close to the anus to one that is closer to my scrotum. When I did that, I could feel a buzz almost instantly. I could also feel how the accumulated skin pulled the body of the aneros a bit differently. I strived for the involuntaries again and it just kicked into high gear from there. I am still buzzed from it happened almost 12 hours ago.

After all is said and done, I am happy to have had this experience. I was begining to wonder if the sensations I was having before were the fabled Super-O. And if they were, I was going to be disappointed. While those sessions were pleasurable, these little mini-o's were not as spectacular as the described super-o. Now I know that I wasn't there yet and I had a huge wake-up call last night. Whew!!

Thanks to all that have read and allowed me to get this out. This isn't exactly the kind of thing I take to work and talk about around the water cooler.

Scooby

PS Dear Support,

I hear ya man. My friends and colleagues haven't the slightest clue of my infatuation with the Aneros. It is definitely a much different experience than most men would be willing to experiment with. I don't talk about this kind of thing either. In fact, I have been reading the posts for six months and this is my first reply. I have been trying to reach the reach the super-O since June. I came close once and your description convinced me that it was what I thought it was. Its a buzzing feeling...like electricity. It became more and more intense and then I lost it. I haven't been able to duplicate it lately but I will continue to pursue it until it happens. I will try your tip on moving the tab closer to the scrotum. Hopefully that will jumpstart it.

Out,
    Mathens
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Scooby

Scooby

PS Dear Support,

Oh yeah I forgot...Congratulations!
    Wish me luck.

Mathens.
  • Scooby
    Good Luck to you. Thanks for your comments.

I tried again the following night to get "there" but to no avail. I will try again in a few days after I've built up some sexual angst.

Incidentally, I failed to mention that the position I used was lying on my back and a pillow shoved in the small of my back. I also recently shaved my perineum. The shaving might have helped too! I don't know - I don't profess to be a master of this crazy device!

See ya'll

-Scooby

Arrrroooooowww
  • big_O
    Scooby,

Congratulations! I had my first Aneros orgasm just a few weeks ago and I've found the experience only gets better. My last session was unbelievable, the orgasms only ending because I finally got tired : )
  • Edit
    Along my last session, after 40 mn of contactions that gave me pleasure, bur mot so far, the feeling seemed to change a liitle, the contactions became delihtfull (but not invlontaries) and my body was as \"electrified\". Very strange sensation and unusual that frightened me. So I stopped the session.
    But after a few days, thiking of it I'M wondering if I was not very close to a major orgasm ?
    Can anyone tell me a liitle about ?