Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

In Praise of Femme
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dear Femme,

At the outset I just wanted to tell you how delightful it was to read your comments! It's so terrific to see someone so enrolled in giving pleasure to their partner. The very notion that you yourself bought the Aneros for your boyfriend demonstrates that you are an adventurous and generous lover. At the same time your post reminded me that although I've devoted a great deal attention to the details of Aneros use and the various aspect of achieving the Super O, I've neglected mentioning many of my exploits with my wife (while using the Aneros). Part of this was on purpose, since I've long held that if one is going to explore this Super O pathway, that it is best done as a solo. However, the Aneros is not just some masturbatory toy, but a key to unlocking a whole new dimension in sexuality with a partner as well. As you have discovered the Aneros can be used right out of the box to supercharge one's level of arousal and to increase the intensity of the inevitable climax exponentially. As you had related there are some in the forum that have made the search for the Super O a goal to the exclusion of all else. This is understandable in a way since the promise of the Super O as described by myself and others, seems so sublime. Yet, at the same time it is important to remember that it's all about the journey. And whether it's alone or with a partner, it's all about expanding one's sexual potential.

Your enthusiasm and your level of involvement makes it very clear to me that your boyfriend is one lucky guy. Anyway, your comments have inspired me to make a better effort at detailing the flipsides.

Thank you again for you input. I look forward to any more comments that you might have. I am aware that the manufacturer/host will be adding a new section to the forum shortly that will be dedicated to offering a WOMAN'S PERSPECTIVE. This is a development that I've strongly encouraged and I hope that you will see fit to participate whenever you can.

Sincerely,

B Mayfield
  • Edit
    I am so glad to see that so many more women are getting involved in a more active (and inventive!) sexual role. Women are by nature more sensual creatures than men, inspired more by tactile and aural sensations rather than visual ones.
    Thus, women of the world- it is our responsiblity to help our men explore and indulge in the sensual pleasures oft denied them due the western/puritanical construct of what a man is supposed to be and what a man is supposed to like and not like. These social restrictions and stupid taboos are being enforced by provincial idiots, and I'm so glad to see their walls starting to crumble! I've no doubt in my mind that if every man on earth used an aneros, there would be peace on earth.

I've noticed that when I have sex with my husband w/o the aneros, he is a lot more aggressive and focused on himself. which can certainly be pleasurable at times. (I'm woman enough to admit that I have a virgin/whore complex!) but when we make love with the aneros in place, he becomes an absolute cassanova! He says it makes his penis feel electrified, and sometimes I swear I feel it too! With the aneros, he tends to make love to me in long, deep strokes rather than hard thrusts because he says he can actually feel each individual nerve being stimulated - like being able to deconstruct a symphony to each individual instrument or even each individual note. I was actually jealous when he described it to me like that. He has never been more sensitive to me or to sex as he is now. I can honestly say that the development of his sexuality with the Aneros has changed him. He has learned how to relish things and revel in pleasure the way I do!

On Valentine's Day, I got him a spring suit and hid a set of the next generation line in various pockets like easter eggs. He became so aroused at the promise of it all that we didnt have a chance to use any of them that time, but subsequently, we have tried all three. They all do the trick very well, but I think the Eupho is our favorite. It is a truly magnificent work of art. Not only is it shaped like a woman, but my husband says it has the subtleties of a woman, as well- a delicate but artful and skilled touch. and you know what they say... \"behind every great man is a greater woman!!\"

I am so happy that we found the Aneros! God bless the creator, and thank you to this wonderful forum and its members for fortifying an intelligent and avant garde culture of human sexuality!
  • Edit
    Yay!!!- in praise of me, B Mayfield!! but I know everyone here tips their hat to you! your encouraging, nurturing nature and your open, keen mind are incredibly sexy! You've got that whole father/psychiatrist/authority figure thing going on!! If I weren't happily married...
  • support
    Dear Femme:

Like everyone else here, we are very pleased to hear from some of the women out there. I imagine that, in addition to improved male performance, you may cause your men to become obsessed with Female G-Spot RESEARCH if they are not already. It bodes well for all!

Please keep us informed about your exploits, and please consider posting to the permanent Wife's Perspective thread at the top of the forum. That way your thoughts and enthusiasm won't get lost over time as more people create new threads.

If we need to create a dedicated thread for each of you, just let us know. We will be happy to do so. Thanks again for your understanding and compassion!

Best wishes,

[email]Support@aneros.com[/email]
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dear Femme,

It's so nice to hear from you again! Thanks so much for the accolade, and for your ongoing support of this forum. Having read your 3/10 post, I must admit that I'm more impressed than ever. I loved your Valentine's Day surprise,... what do you have planned for Easter? :) . You are one creative, and I might add articulate lady. WOW! (Are you sure there's no hope for US ?) My wife by contrast generally requires a little bit of prompting. In the future I hope you'll consider posting your comments to the Wife's Perpective at the top of the forum so your thoughts and observations can be archived. As you can see we've had a great deal of response from the ladies out there over the past several weeks. And I think I can speak for all of the guys in this forum when I say that it's been greatly appreciated . (Of course, I think that most of the guys here wish they had women like this in their lives.) In a perfect world..it would be so. Nonetheless, I have no doubt that this female perspective will make a difference, ... giving the less fortunate among us some ideas on how they might approach their ladies while offering a better understanding on how to integrate anal play into a couples setting. (Not to mention doing some serious damage to the ridiculous taboos that abound...yep, you got that one right)

Also I hope that you'll look in on my website once I'm up and running (between the research, content and implementation, it's taken months longer than expected...but I hope to have everything completed soon). Keep on eye on the forum over the next month or so or drop me an email and I'll be happy to send you a notice when I'm on line. You might be interested to know that I'm saving my couples content for the site. In addition, I'll be discussing several new items that I've been testing over the last 6 months that can be used to great advantage by both men and women for purposes of multi-orgasmic exploration.

Again, thanks for kind words.

Best regards,

BF Mayfield

P.S. Apropos of your comments on World Piece....you've got my vote! If I have my way it will be the 2008 campaign... A chicken in every pot and an Aneros in every night stand! :) Ahhh, what a wonderful world it would be......