Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

WARNING: SUPPORT NEVER ANSWER E-MAILS!
  • asdf
    Before you place an order, THINK TWICE! because the support will NEVER answer your e-mails.

Sent the support several e-mails at [email]support@aneros.com[/email], two regarding the status of my order, one after another of the exact same e-mail, and neither was answered until I give them a call. Because I don't live in the USA, phone calls don't come cheap.

The support officer sleepishly answered the phone call and put me on hold for 5 minutes before apologizing briefly for the inconvenience and promise it'll never happen again.

On the 24th Nov. I sent another e-mail asking for the product return form. Again it was never answered.

I urge customers to order from other websites who gave better support!

Very bad experience, having my money to get stuck in cyberspace without any echos.

VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTUMER.
  • support
    Dear Sir:

Please allow us to apologize for the unsatisfactory handling of your situation. But in our defense, I must say that this is highly unusual. We have several people attending the email, and we try to respond as quickly as possible to all emails. However, we are human, and it is possible to make mistakes.

I would also like to point out that we receive a large volume of junk email, and it is possible that emails with very unlikely names or addresses are filtered out as junk, especially if they are sent in multiples. I suspect this may have been the case becasue we cannot find a refund request for Nov. 23, 24, or 25.

Additionally, we are not always able to attend to emails over weekends or holidays, and the 24th was the beginning of a 4 day weekend here in the USA. While this doesn't change your experience, we do hope that it explains whatever may have been the problem.

We apologize for this inconvenience, but we do our best to try to address all concerns of all potential or existing customers. We aslo encourage all interested indivduals to contact us after receiveing the Aneros to discuss any comments or other related topics.

However, please note that we do not always respond directly to the User Forum, so please contact us at [email]support@aneros.com[/email] or call 713-680-8840 M-F 9am-5pm CST.

Best regards,
    [email]support@aneros.com[/email]
  • Edit
    Of all people who should be ready to reply to the forums it should be support.

The response was unsatisfactory to those who support the product by purchasing then providing info and advice to the new users.

Without good referrals, the product would lose credibility, so, support, check which side the bread is buttered on and learn.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To All This May Concern,

Far be it for me to excuse poor customer service from ANY company, (I've victimized by it myself on too many occasions to count), but there is one thing that deserves a mention here. One only has to look at the archived GUESTBOOK at the top of this page and realize that this forum has evolved tremendously over the last several years. What once started as a question and answer page between a handful of struggling newbies and the customer service staff at Aneros has transformed into a interactive forum including everyone from newbies on up to Aneros vets . Consequently, at this point the manufacturer's input in the forum is fairly limited. They generally only respond when a thread is directed at them. What we have here today is a true USER'S FORUM. A forum which is hosted by the manufacturer but sustained by the users themselves. Whether this is really by design or not, I do not know. I suspect that it's just how things have shaked out over time. But hey,..it works!! Billing, order status, customer complaints, I believe are best handled elsewhere (see CONTACT US in left margin).

I will confess that I generally tend to want to cut these guys a little more slack than most, because of my delight and faith in this product. I agree however, that if one feels that they have been totally ignored and that they have no other recourse, then forum is a fair place to air this.

With regard to the complaint itself, as the actual time factor that was involved was never disclosed, none of us can accurately judge the severity of the situation. So it's not clear if this was matter of hours, days or weeks that went by without a reply. What is apparent and I would say most important at this point, is that the manufacturer appears eager to resolve this matter.

For what ever it's worth!

B Mayfield
  • I would just like to say that I have gotten extraordinary and timely assistance several times from support. The Aneros is one of the best supported products that I have ever bought in my life.

Purchase with confidence.
  • Edit
    Hey:

I've always gotten speedy responses to my e-mail enquires. Who knows, they may have been closed for Thanksgiving when you e-mailed.

:)