Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• RH
    Hi

I'm very new to this, I'm a married hetro male with some history of CPPS, and I stumbled on the Aneros by accident. Anyway, I thought I'd try out it out, more from a theraputic point of view than a sexual one. I tried it out rather clumsily first time, and although it was explosive and deeply interesting, it left me wanting to try it again about three hours later. This I did, and all was going well when I shifted position and it made me ejaculate - quite suddenly - what horrified me was that I spotted two very small streaks of blood in my ejaculate and wondered if any one else has ever had this happen to them? It has made me apprehensive about trying it again. Did I do wrong by trying it twice in the same day? Can anyone one advise me here?

Thanks

RH
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    RH,

In my opinion, the Aneros is incapable of damaging one's prostate if used as directed. If one starts manually working the device in and out however, one can definitely get into trouble (as has been reported here in the forum on several occasions). The truth is that the anus by itself is just not capable of producing sufficient force to cause any harm. That having been said, this assumes that one is not already comprimised in one respect or another. I myself have suffered with the chronic prostatitis for most of my adult life and I've never witnessed bleeding from the Aneros. Have I ever used it during a flare-up? No, frankly it wouldn't be comfortable to do so anyway. For the time being, I would lay off of the Aneros. If you have been manually working the unit in and out, stop it and never do it again. If that does not apply, I would STRONGLY suggest that you consult with your urologist before going any farther.

B Mayfield
  • RH

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    RH,

In my opinion, the Aneros is incapable of damaging one's prostate if used as directed. If one starts manually working the device in and out however, one can definitely get into trouble (as has been reported here in the forum on several occasions). The truth is that the anus by itself is just not capable of producing sufficient force to cause any harm. That having been said, this assumes that one is not already comprimised in one respect or another. I myself have suffered with the chronic prostatitis for most of my adult life and I've never witnessed bleeding from the Aneros. Have I ever used it during a flare-up? No, frankly it wouldn't be comfortable to do so anyway. For the time being, I would lay off of the Aneros. If you have been manually working the unit in and out, stop it and never do it again. If that does not apply, I would STRONGLY suggest that you consult with your urologist before going any farther.

B Mayfield

B Mayfield,

Thanks for your reply. No, I have not been manually working the device, I've tried to follow the instructions to the letter. I have had no repetition of the streaks of blood ( and they were very slight, but there nonetheless) since and no discomfort either. As a CPPS sufferer I'm pretty tuned in to the feeling etc in that region of the body and I have felt no ill effect after using the device. However, I will lay off it for a while as you suggest and then try it again because it was pleasurable and if it helps the long term health of the prostate then that must be a good thing.

RH