Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Following up on the two products
  • I used both products together this morning and wanted to pass along some additional suggetions.

I don't have much time in the morning and I have been real anxious to experience some of the pleasures I used to get using my PS2, so I have been inserting it and leaving it in while I shower. I've managed to achieve some really wonderful feelings, even though it is very hard to do standing.
    When I got out of the shower I decide to apply Maxoderm before I removed the Aneros. Wow! It felt great! Things were really jumping. But after a minute or so, the Maxoderm sensations took over, and the Aneros sensations were pretty much lost. I manually moved Aneros around to try and recover or deepen the sensations, but it was more like milking my prostate.

Apparently, if you really want to enjoy the sensations "Aneros" has to offer, you need to use it by itself. You really need to be relaxed and focus on the areas Aneros is trying to stimulate (prostate, perineum), and leave the penis alone.

Maxoderm feels a lot like a very weak Ben-Gay. Don't let that scare you! It really is very stimulating and enjoyable, especially while you're messaging it in. And it absolutely does improve blood flow. If you have your partner message the cream in, you will find it very difficult to hold back. Hell, I've lost control doing it myself!

Anyway, my point is that it stimulates the penis, which detracts from Aneros and the sensations it has to offer.

Bottom line - If you decide to use both, I highly recommend using them seperatly.