Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Need help getting to the next level
  • Hook
    I've been using the MGX now for six months. I've had some wonderful experiences but not what I would think is the Super-O. I faithfully read new threads looking for hints to be able to go to the next level. I have a couple of question.

Everyone talks about the involuntaries. Can someone give a detailed description of an involuntary? Is it the sudden irresistable urge to clamp down on the aneros? Is it a constant vibration or twitching of the sphincter. Is it simply the aneros moving about in a non-consistent manner but without help from contractions? Is it something else?

When I get an orgasm from the aneros, it starts out as a very pleasant sensation in the core of my abdomen that spreads out and brings on a tightening of muscles in its wake. By the time it's done, my entire body is tensed up like a clenched fist. Then, I feel a whole-body jerking that feels like my body is ejaculating, but I get nothing other than a few drops of pre-cum. This system-wide ejaculation can repeat itself two or three times in short succession. When this happens, I find myself making a moaning-growning sound. When it's done, though, I do not have the drained feeling that it sounds like accompanies the Super-O. Am I close, or just enjoying a small desert on the way to the big meal?

Hook
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hook,

The involuntaries are anal twitches that occur without conscious control. These twitches may be rhythmic or more or less spastic contractions of the anus. They may be accompanied by pleasure waves or not. Some believe that the involuntaries may be precursor contractions that signal the onset of the Super O.

Although there are different degrees of magnitude of any given non-ejaculatory orgasm or Super O, I would have to say that what you've described sounds very much like a Super O to me. It all sounds pretty good! The presence of precum is not in and of itself an identifying factor. Some people produce copious amounts with a Super O while others do not. In addition there are those that produce large amounts of without a Super O. In my own case, I always produce some, but the amount varies from session to session. With regard to being drained by the Super O, I'm not sure where that idea came from, but it is just the opposite. The truth is that these orgasms leave one feeling quite energized. Naturally, after 12 or so I start to lose a little energy to be sure, but by that time I'm feeling pretty sated as well (or not). However, a penile orgasm, (ejaculation) used as a topper to finish off an Aneros session is indeed very draining, but also very satisfying indeed.

Judging from your description, you've had a fair degree of success over the past 6 months. (I didn't start to have any kind of consistent or intense results until 9 months or so into it.) So you're asking is this all there is? Absolutely not. As you become more knowledgeable with the Aneros and your own body, the magnitude and number of Super O's that are possible will most definitely increase. So stay open...keep exploring, there are many other experiences out there for you. I've been involved with this for about 2 and half years myself, and new things keep presenting themselves all the time to me.

As one of my old college professor's told me... you've got to manipulate the variables !
    Stay with it.

Good luck,

B Mayfield
  • Hook
    Another question that I forgot to include in the original post. When I start to feel the whole-body contraction coming on, should I go with it, or should I try to modulate it with deep breathing and relaxation of the anal contraction?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hook,

It depends. If the wave that you're riding is already self perpetuating and is building on it's own, you may not want to mess with. If however, the wave responds to stimulation positively, (gaining intensity), then I would say.. go for it. How else are you going to know what else is out there for you! My experience is that most pleasure waves of this sort do respond positively, however, they don't respond equally to all stimuli, so finding the right kind of stimulation will be your task. In general it's a sound approach to use more of what generated the pleasure wave in the first place with perhaps more intensity and higher frequency. Give it a shot..see what happens. I don't think I would back-off or relax at this point, after all you're looking to increase the magnitude of the Super O, so something has to change to get you to a higher level. It might be more contractions (or different intensity of contractions), or combination of different types of contractions, or intensified breathing, or it may even rely on more mental focus to raise arousal and allow you to more efficiently utilize the sensations that you already have at hand.

B Mayfield