Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How do I cancel my order?
  • I have just placed an order but 2 min later after readinfg some testimonials I changed my mind. I paid by visa and was looking on this site to see if there was any information regarding cancelling. I may just have to call visa and stop payment before it goes through. Any help much appreciated!!
  • support
    Greetings:

To contact the company directly, please sned email to [email]support@aneros.com[/email].

This is not a moderated forum where postings are reviewed before appearing on site. We do occasionally respond to questions submtted to the forum, but prefer to let the forum run by itself. Therefore, any administrative concerns should ALWAYS be directed to us directly - NOT through the forum.

Please keep in mind that we have regular operating hours:

Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm, Central Standard Time, and we are almost always available for phone calls at: 713-680-8840 DURING THOSE HOURS.

Outside of those times, please direct all correspondence to our email address:
    [email]support@aneros.com[/email] Also, when it comes to situations such as cancelling an order, an anonymous post to the forum does not provide us with ANY necessary information to perform you request.

Please contact us with your name, email and date/time of order.

Best wishes,

[email]support@aneros.com[/email]