Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

About to try for the first time
  • slmjim
    I am so excited. I ordered my SGX on Sunday and it arrived today. I'm travelling on business, so I came to the hotel early and plan on using it in a few minutes. I'll be excited to post my results tonight (presuming I have any results to share). I've got my enema and plenty of lube. As these posts recommend, I'm going to RELAX and enjoy the experience - knowing that it'll be so different than a typical penile orgasm. What awaits me? No one knows.... so I'm going to go find out. I'll post again tonight and share with you how it goes.
  • slmjim
    Well - I took about two hours and tried the Aneros for the first time. It took me about the first hour to really understand what to look for. The first hour was pretty frustrating. Finally, I realized that I had to stop focusing on how just the Aneros felt in my ass, and 'experience' my entire body. I had to feel how my arms felt, how my legs felt. I began to feel like I was floating. I also contracted my anus tightly and tried to hold it as long as I could. That's when the fun began. I got a couple waves of pleasure, which were nice (but nothing mind-blowing). Then I began to feel the blood vessels in my rectum pulsing. When I felt that without my intentionally pulsing my anus, I really began to feel the pleasure. After a while, I began to realize that my anus was contracting without my concentrated effort. This made me tense up and my legs began to shake. After a while of that, my hips began to shake and my abdomen. My penis would get hard and soft rythmically. It was very pleasurable. Not nearly the big O, but nice for a first try. I'm thinking about trying it again tonight. I won't be able to use it again till I travel again next week.
    I'll keep you all posted. Please let me know if you think I'm doing it right or wrong.
    Thanks to everyone who's shared their story on this forum.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Slimjim

Sounds great to me. You're getting some terrific results early on, just keep experimenting. You've demonstrated an openness to stepping outside the traditional ways of generating sensations; this will serve you well. Stay open to everything that comes your way. Focus on creating sensations with your breathing, and anal and rectal contractions. Use mental focus and visualization to meld and intensify sensations. Check out BEE LINE

B Mayfield
  • Edit
    I am a new user as of this week as well.....and the exploration of the forums and bee line has been educational and I am sure will be critical to pulling all of the input together for practical experience....your experience with your initial attempts is interesting....

The thing I am sorting out for myself is how to approach building to the point where the involuntary responses of the body take over....initially, my thoughts have been around rhytmic contractions of both the anus and the rectal muscles, as B.Mayfield suggests.....but my first attempts last night were done with no expectation other than to just get started on the first steps of the "yellow brick road"...

So, on my side, then on my back to see if his suggestions as to his own best position would work and then on my hands and knees with my upper body down low and on the bed (legs spread far apart)...

In all positions, I have taken a slow rhytmic approach to clinching...I will roll my hips forward (upper hip forward while bottom goes backward) for the clinch which hits the prostate...and in reverse for the rectal push clinch....I think I might be going to slowly....and have been doing a light clinch...initially holding the clinch for a 4 count then a 10 count....but the cycle between the anal clinch and the rectal clinch might be about 15 to 20 seconds....wondering if this is to slow....and also if the clinch should be held much longer...

From all I have read, I am assuming that the involuntary assumption of the functions by the body is something produced by the eventual fatiguing of the pc muscles...especially the "twitching" that has been described all over the forum....and one of my questions is whether the fatigue factor is real and if so, does it occur more from harder more frequent anal clinching supported by a little relief from the rectal clinching which brings the anus into the tingling experience described...

I am experienced with anal penetration from strapons...so I was not troubled by the entry or the presence of the device at all....so my first attempt was in my bedroom last night, lights off, very peacful....no distractions and concentration....with the above mentioned methods to the approach, I could definetly feel the abutement solidly pressing on my perinium....and when I clinched anally, could feel the warmth of the device pressing against my prostate....but having used Mayfields suggested approach to finding the sweetspot, could not definetly locate anything that provided a tingle in my penis, or anywhere along the path to the anus...I can feel the ridge that runs lengthwise down the internal length of the penis....but even with good strong pressure along various spots could not evoke a tingling response....so I am wondering if this is just something that is going to take some time to develop a response from....as in keeping with his comments about all of us being wired differently....it seemed as though the tab stayed well alighned and never drifted...

Now, on my knees with my chest down, I was able to feel much more warmth building and what might be described as a very light buzz on the prostate....got erotic mental images immediately ....but no leaking....which i expected....(had been milked by an MD. years ago for a test of my hormone levels) so I know what a strong response from digital manipulation of the prostate is like, but this didn't get that far or intense...I started playing with my nipples and was adding to the experience and thought I was on to something...but it faded....so all in keeping with what I have read about the illusive nature of this goal...after about 90 to 100 minutes the rectal clinching was really telling me time to stop or loose the device, so I wound the session down at that point...looking to try again today...

Otherwise as to lube....I had been thinking about tools to apply it with....baby nasal compression bulbs, or similar things used to suck ear wax out of the ear have a fairly large bulb to them and am curious about how you can get enough lube in them well enough....also have thought of whether there is a compatible combination of the threads on any of the lube tubes (LOL) and the nozzle that comes in a "preparation H" kit...has anyone tried to come up with a great method for volumizing the lube application without having to use a nose or eye dropper about 30 times to get enough in there?

So, I am hoping that B.Mayfield or others might lend a hand on a couple of things I mentioned above....I am all for the experience of the road trip, but am also interested in impressions of the methods and maybe suggestions on rhytm and strength of clinch, etc....

Thanks....
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Cvrover,

First, it is obvious that you've taken time and care in documenting your explorations. It is important to remember that the journey from the penile centered approach to the non-ejaculatory orgasm or Super O is really an evolution of sorts. Turning away from the powerful sensations that are the precursors of an ejaculation to the relatively subtle sensations that characterize a Super O is not easy, particularly if you're not familiar with what these non-ejaculatory precursors feel like in the first place! Where do you feel them? What do they feel like? They may be felt in the anus, rectum, perineum, pelvis and abdomen (think of a midpoint between ones navel and the pubic bone, then deep within the body cavity). The sensations themselves may be described as tickling or tingling at times and as they follow through to Super O a deep and intense surging. In the past, I've suggested that a very subtle form of these sensations may be perceived once in a while when one is yawning or perhaps stretching. Both of these activities involve contraction of the abdomen and diaphragm and may even have some deeper pelvic interaction as well.

As you pointed out, the manufacturer has indeed emphasized an approach that seeks to encourage involuntary contractions through systematic exercise and the consequent fatigue of the anal musculature. Ostensibly it's a means of kick-starting the non-ejaculatory response. The idea is that once started these involuntary contractions initiate a positive feedback loop with the aid of the Aneros' abutment tab at the perineal acupressure point (Sweet Spot), which propagates a Super O.

The fact is however, that it’s not necessarily so. In my experience, even a good salvo of involuntaries may be insufficient to take the positive feedback loop to a truly self-propagating level and thus generate a Super O. I believe that more is required to initiate and sustain the non-ejaculatory response. This is where playing with your various tools or techniques come into play. What are the tools ? Anal contractions (low level, moderate and hard), rectal contractions, lower abdominal contractions, breathing (valley breathing and vibratory breathing)…and last but most importantly mental focus. Mental focus is without a doubt the passport to the Super O. With mental focus you can coalesce the many disparate pleasure sensations created with the techniques outlined above into one wave and ride that wave into a Super O. To a certain extent it’s about directing your attention to the proper places, while at the same time increasing your level of arousal. I know what you’re thinking. You want a specific formula. Over the last several years between this forum and my email correspondence with other users, I’ve been searching for the common links for deriving such a formula. So far my experience has shown that users are far better off when they explore on their own with the techniques that I’ve suggested rather than with any kind of rigid formula. Why? In part because there are subtle differences in how we are all wired; position and degree of sensitivity of the perineal acupressure point and the prostate are both factors that can have influence on how much of what works when. But just as importantly it’s because people end up getting too hung up on following instructions. If one becomes too cognitively engaged, one ends up ignoring what’s happening on a sensory level and then…you’re lost. This all involves time, patience and self-discovery and most of all having a solid commitment to creating an orgasm in a totally new way.

I’ll try to recap some things in general terms to set you in the right direction.

Positions

On the back, side lying and kneeling (with knees next to the bed and torso and head laying on the bed) are my favorites (and probably most suited for newbies). Ironically the only position that worked for me originally was lying on back. Gradually I found success with different positions until today, just about any position works for me. On all fours (which I think you mentioned) is great for generating arousal but can be more difficult for going all the way with. In general it’s good to start with a position that affords you some stability (a position you can hold indefinitely without fatigue), so you are free to focus on other things.

Setting the stage

A good hot shower and some decent erotica are all part of setting the stage. Experiment with forms of stimulation that do not involve direct penile stimulation, external anal massage, anal contractions, nipple tugging, abdominal massage, perineal stimulation, scrotal stimulation etc. The idea here is to ratchet up the arousal/ sexual tension without direct penile stimulation. As you do these things become aware of subtle feedback that your body gives you. Can you feel your prostate swell? Do you perhaps sense a tickling or tingling in your anus, scrotum, perineum, abdomen etc? Experiment with breathing and try a lower abdominal expansion while you do so. Bear down rectally and as you do so become aware of sensations (if any) in your prostate and anus.

Many of these techniques are going to be explored further once you introduce the Aneros, but for now just play with them a little a see where they take you by themselves.

Lubrication

This is a topic that has received a tremendous amount of attention (too much) in the forum. In a nutshell, if you choose to prelubricate (and it’s a good idea for most newbies) all you need are one or two infant droppers full of one of the thinner glycerin preparations (ID Glide, KY liquid, WET etc.). After that, all that’s left is lubricating the Aneros itself with copious amounts of KY JELLY prior to insertion. It is NOT necessary to take a KY enema to effectively lubricate oneself. Between the small amount of prelubrication (which is internal, so it won’t dry up) and the jelly application outside, the Aneros is about as mobile as it will ever get! So do this, then forget about it!

Warm-up

Start with the manufacturers instructions (20 minutes or so) to begin with, but do so loosely, don’t get hung up on following them to the letter. But if these exercises don’t get the involuntaries happening, don’t sweat it.

Exploration

In reviewing your comments it seems like you’ve started experimenting with a variety of techniques already. This is good. One suggestion I have is to start by establishing a base level contraction. This will be a low level contraction that you maintain throughout the entire session. Stay with this contraction for several minutes before introducing any harder contractions, just so you can become accustomed to what it feels like (it may feel different later when you return to it from a higher magnitude contraction and you want to be able to recognize that). Also, as opposed to just alternating between anal and rectal contractions try also using them simultaneously. That being said, when doing them simultaneously be sure to use the rectal contraction in a more measured way. Why? Because a rectal contraction involves a larger muscle group which can over-power the anal contraction completely. So explore some fine-tuning with it. Again, the idea here is not really to get a workout per se as much as it is to generate sensation. Here’s the key ; pleasurable sensations trump all. If you learn to generate pleasurable sensations through anal, rectal, and abdominal contractions and rhythmic breathing and learn to magnify and center these sensations through mental focus, you will find the Super O. In this way creating the Super O is much less a mechanical process of thrusting or slamming yourself to an orgasm (penile centered mindset), as it is a dance between mind and body. For this reason I usually encourage newbies to explore and have fun with it, and be a little less directed in the beginning.

The following exercises are an illustration of how several techniques may be combined to encourage involuntaries and to generate sensation. Start with a set of 16 moderate contractions holding for about 10 - 12 seconds each. When releasing these contractions be sure to come back to the base level contraction for about 4 seconds. Be observant of any sensations or twitching that may arise (this may occur during or after the moderate contraction). If any sensation is observed, allow yourself to enjoy it no matter how subtle it is. Enjoyment itself is arousing. After this first set try adding another technique to the mix for the next set. While holding this contraction introduce a rectal contraction as well (this is a bearing down – pushing out contraction). Anal and rectal contractions work antagonistically, one pushing in the other pushing out, very often interesting sensations can be developed by working these techniques simultaneously. Again, between contractions always come back to the base level (that is, never letting go entirely) and when you do be observant of any sensations that may come your way. VERY IMPORTANT; if you feel something building DON”T hammer it with a strong contraction. Instead approach it very gingerly with a slightly upgraded anal contraction for example. It’s almost like fishing; when you feel a nibble you don’t want to pull the hook out of the fish’s mouth before it’s really set. The same goes for the Super O. When you feel encouraging sensations, think more in terms of supporting them or bolstering them with some supportive contractions and rhythmic breathing. Once the orgasm is imminent, you may employ stronger contractions to constructive ends.

Visualization

Visualization is the process by which one uses the focus on a mental image for a specific purpose or goal. This technique can be very useful in that (with it) your body may actually coordinate certain responses almost involuntarily. So what kind of images does one use? Generally any image that gets you really aroused. My preference is to use more abstract images. For instance I rarely use images about intercourse or a session with my wife. Why? I find them too distracting. I want the focus to be on me as much as possible, therefore I use images that involve something happening with my body.

One of the images I use involves being penetrated. No this is not a gay fantasy, (there isn’t really a mental picture of someone else being involved at all) yet it’s something that I’ve found arousing and centering at the same time. I visualize being penetrated (in an abstract way, by some object or some energy) as I pull the Aneros in with an anal contraction. At the same time I find myself excitedly inhaling in a ratcheting fashion (as if one was going to sneeze), it occurs almost like a light panting that vibrates my diaphragm. I yield a rectal contraction to push the unit out very slightly and hold my breath very slightly as I do so (several seconds). As I draw it in again with an anal contraction I inhale and expand my lower abdomen and become aware of the fullness there. As I gently and slowly work the Aneros in and out, I visualize and mentally focus on a center in my pelvic area extended straight upward from my rectum into my abdomen (a point below the navel and above the my pubic bone. I imagine the Aneros touching this area with every stroke, and with every stroke a sensation growing. A tickling sensation emerges that grows in magnitude and I can feel my prostate swell. Occasionally as my rectum pushes the Aneros out, I contract my anus at the same time, as if I trying to hold on to the unit to keep it from being expelled. The tickling sensation increases and becomes a surging that I feel in my abdomen, prostate, anus and rectum. As sensations increase I mentally direct and focus these sensations through that point in my abdomen and as I do I notice the sensations grow in magnitude. Now I am becoming aware of the unit drawing in on it’s own and I can feel the abutment tab dig into my perineum. My penis becomes very engorged and very erect. My anus starts to contract spastically moving the abutment simultaneously and the surging keeps on growing until I think I’m going to explode and then suddenly I’m there. Intense blissful surging waves of pleasure sweep over my entire body...the Super O.

Keep in mind that even though I’ve spoken about the Aneros moving in and out in the above illustration, the excursion (distance moved from in stroke to out) is really very small. It is important to understand that large-scale movements do not necessarily trigger the Super O response at all. If that were the case, dildos and such would have been used for this purpose long ago. No, instead it is the subtle yet precise movements of the Aneros, coupled with an open and adequately aroused subject that makes for success.

Again it bears repeating; pleasurable sensations trump all. If you learn to generate pleasurable sensations through anal, rectal, and abdominal contractions and rhythmic breathing and learn to magnify and center these sensations through mental focus, you will find the Super O.

Hope this helps!
    Good luck

B Mayfield
  • FleshJoe
    Thanks for that post -- it gave me several ideas. Last night I tried several things and I think I'm making progress.

Here's one thing that was lots of fun. Last night, I was on my back, a pillow folded in the small of my back so that my anus was above the mattress and the curly handle not touching anything, and knees up so that my feet soles were flat on the bed close to my butt. Holding a half contraction as the base line, and doing the breathing you described, I strongly felt the head of the aneros touching inside at the root of my penis, very pleasurable. Concentrating on this feeling I was able to amplify it slightly, until I get an erection (amazing, I never touched it and it just sprang up), then I lost the feeling, and after a few seconds the erection would subside, then come back, then subside, etc. My heart started racing and I was breathing ragged, and it was exquisite... But no release. Lots of wild contractions in my butt and an urge to "push up" with my pelvis, and lots of small pangs of pleasure. But still, no release. I got a feeling of incredible "fullness" or pressure in my butt, with pleasure shooting all through my buttocks.

This morning I was able to repeat it and within ten minutes I was at the same spot of pleasurable pangs and contractions, with an erection coming and going at will, and no release. I was sweating and heart racing, and probably moaning a bit.

Even after two hours since removing the aneros, I have this full feeling still in my butt.

So, hopefully this is the right direction :) One thing that I think is holding me back is that, even though it is pleasurable, I don't think of the pleasure as a sexual thing. Being on my back I am of course unable to view porn, so I have no sexual images in my head, to associate the pleasure with the images. I'm going to think how to solve that.

Comments?

Joe
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: FleshJoe
    Thanks for that post -- it gave me several ideas. Last night I tried several things and I think I'm making progress.

Here's one thing that was lots of fun. Last night, I was on my back, a pillow folded in the small of my back so that my anus was above the mattress and the curly handle not touching anything, and knees up so that my feet soles were flat on the bed close to my butt. Holding a half contraction as the base line, and doing the breathing you described, I strongly felt the head of the aneros touching inside at the root of my penis, very pleasurable. Concentrating on this feeling I was able to amplify it slightly, until I get an erection (amazing, I never touched it and it just sprang up), then I lost the feeling, and after a few seconds the erection would subside, then come back, then subside, etc. My heart started racing and I was breathing ragged, and it was exquisite... But no release. Lots of wild contractions in my butt and an urge to "push up" with my pelvis, and lots of small pangs of pleasure. But still, no release. I got a feeling of incredible "fullness" or pressure in my butt, with pleasure shooting all through my buttocks.

This morning I was able to repeat it and within ten minutes I was at the same spot of pleasurable pangs and contractions, with an erection coming and going at will, and no release. I was sweating and heart racing, and probably moaning a bit.

Even after two hours since removing the aneros, I have this full feeling still in my butt.

So, hopefully this is the right direction :) One thing that I think is holding me back is that, even though it is pleasurable, I don't think of the pleasure as a sexual thing. Being on my back I am of course unable to view porn, so I have no sexual images in my head, to associate the pleasure with the images. I'm going to think how to solve that.

Comments?

Joe

Does your ass feel more "sensitive" to anal play then before you started useing the Aneros? Do you ever get that horney feeling that your ass needs to be played with........like a twitching almost?
  • FleshJoe
    WOW! Nearly there... I *think* :)

Last night was the best yet. First of all, I haven't had a penile orgasm for the last five days or so. I'm able to resist the urge.. :) Last night I again tried my favorite position on my back with my knees folded and feet close to my butt. The sensation just built and built and at one point literally I went from flaccid to rock hard in under 20 seconds, it was like my dick was an airplane taking off :) The sensation was one of incredible pleasure in my buttocks and the feeling of something very big and powerful in there, it felt HUGE and very fun. I was actually leaking precum, something which NEVER happened to me before, and I was breathing ragged and moaning a bit. My heart was racing just like before cumming.

Unfortunately, while I was able to reach this stage I was not able to go further. Every time I got this far, I lost it for whatever reason. It was plenty fun, I'm not complaining :) But I know my body knows there's more to come. These tension and heart rate signs seem to be indications that my body knows there's a big event coming and its getting ready for that. This is the same as what happens when I'm about to have a penile orgasm. Yet I havent experienced that big event, whatever it is, myself so far, so I don't know how to get over the hump and what to expect once I get there. I feel like a teenager again, right before discovering orgasm and ejaculation -- LOL.

What BMayfield says about mental focus is SO important. When you feel a little small pleasure starting, focus on that and blank out everything else. It'll grow and grow until your entire bum is awash with the pleasure. Then you gotta keep it going even more. Unfortunately I am at that point unable to hold the pleasure any more, so it fades away. But I'll keep trying.

Another important thing: last night was the first time I was able to employ both a rectal and anal contraction at the same time. Finally figured it out, and now I'm able to do either one or both at the same time, at will. As BMayfield says, they work in opposite directions, and the result is an incredible feeling of tension or pressure on the pleasure points near your prostate. If you're able to hold that tension, and focus on it mentally, I'm sure a super O will follow.

Do others here also feel that the Aneros MGX head is too small? I mean, unless I'm contracted I don't really get a lot of feeling from it inside. It feels like it is just flailing around in there when my rectal muscles are relaxed. Once I'm contracted, the abutment leverages the Aneros's head against my prostate and applies pressure, which is very pleasurable. But my muscles get tired and the abutment digging into my perinium can be painful.

That's all for now :)
  • Edit

WOW! Nearly there... I *think* :)

Last night was the best yet. First of all, I haven't had a penile orgasm for the last five days or so. I'm able to resist the urge.. :) Last night I again tried my favorite position on my back with my knees folded and feet close to my butt. The sensation just built and built and at one point literally I went from flaccid to rock hard in under 20 seconds, it was like my dick was an airplane taking off :) The sensation was one of incredible pleasure in my buttocks and the feeling of something very big and powerful in there, it felt HUGE and very fun. I was actually leaking precum, something which NEVER happened to me before, and I was breathing ragged and moaning a bit. My heart was racing just like before cumming.

Unfortunately, while I was able to reach this stage I was not able to go further. Every time I got this far, I lost it for whatever reason. It was plenty fun, I'm not complaining :) But I know my body knows there's more to come. These tension and heart rate signs seem to be indications that my body knows there's a big event coming and its getting ready for that. This is the same as what happens when I'm about to have a penile orgasm. Yet I havent experienced that big event, whatever it is, myself so far, so I don't know how to get over the hump and what to expect once I get there. I feel like a teenager again, right before discovering orgasm and ejaculation -- LOL.

What BMayfield says about mental focus is SO important. When you feel a little small pleasure starting, focus on that and blank out everything else. It'll grow and grow until your entire bum is awash with the pleasure. Then you gotta keep it going even more. Unfortunately I am at that point unable to hold the pleasure any more, so it fades away. But I'll keep trying.

Another important thing: last night was the first time I was able to employ both a rectal and anal contraction at the same time. Finally figured it out, and now I'm able to do either one or both at the same time, at will. As BMayfield says, they work in opposite directions, and the result is an incredible feeling of tension or pressure on the pleasure points near your prostate. If you're able to hold that tension, and focus on it mentally, I'm sure a super O will follow.

Do others here also feel that the Aneros MGX head is too small? I mean, unless I'm contracted I don't really get a lot of feeling from it inside. It feels like it is just flailing around in there when my rectal muscles are relaxed. Once I'm contracted, the abutment leverages the Aneros's head against my prostate and applies pressure, which is very pleasurable. But my muscles get tired and the abutment digging into my perinium can be painful.

That's all for now :)

Fleshlighjoe, Does your ass feel more \"sensitive\" to anal play then before you started useing the Aneros? Do you ever get that horney feeling that your ass needs to be played with........like a twitching almost?
  • FleshJoe
    OK, here's the daily report from FleshJoe :)

Last nite I was able to achieve the same results again with the Aneros. This morning I am much less sore, so it means my body is getting accostumed to being used that way. No "munching" or feeling of fullness this morning, which is not what I expected.. :) It's all good, I think. Still some gas though, I have to figure that one out.

I had one extremely intense sequence where I was keening and moaning. That's new also, previously I was completely silent. I didn't do this consciously, I just started doing it without noticing :). And I was breathing very ragged and of course my heart was racing hard. It felt like my behind was completely vibrating with pleasure all over, and like before I got a zero-to-sixty erection in no time. Amazing. And this is not the big event yet, I can't wait to feel what THAT will be like... wow :)

A variation on my current favorite on-my-back position that *really* gets me going: like before, you start on your back with a pillow in the small of your back. Then put your knees up and feet soles flat on the bed as close as possible to your butt, about 1 or 2 feet apart. Then bend your knees inwards so that they hit each other on the virtual line between your nose and toes. So the effect is that the soles of your feet are further aparent from each other than your knees and your butt is being stretched tight that way. Makes for incredible pleasure with the Aneros inside. When one of your legs gets tired from the tension you can move your knees together to one side to shift the tension to the other leg and give the tired leg a rest. Of course this also has the effect of moving the Aneros inside you with often very pleasurable results :) This position instinctively causes me to raise up my butt and arch my body from the pleasure. I try to resist that since it puts a lot of pressure on my perinium which starts then to hurt fast.

After a while with my knees together, I go back to knees spread also 1 foot apart and ride that sensation for a while. It's also very pleasurable and I can get to the same high intensity state without straining my legs as much.

OK so now I'm stuck at the point where when I get the erection I lose some of the sensation in my behind, or more accurately, I get so much pleasure from my dick that it seems to "mask" the sensation in my behind (?). I never rub my dick to pleasure it, so the pleasure is definitely caused by whats going on with the Aneros. When I *do* get an erection, with the penile sensations becoming very strongly pleasurable at some point, I lose focus on keeping the sensation going in my behind. Then a negative feedback sets in and I lose the erection. Getting back to that "high" stage is not a problem, takes only a couple minutes, but I feel like I'm banging against some wall here.

So thats it for today :)

Joe
  • Edit
    Joe,
    How much pre cum did you leak this time around? Did you actually cum at the end of all this?

• FleshJoe
    Yeah, I forgot to say:

* Some pre-cum, not that much. Maybe a couple drops every few minutes, not enough to make my dick "drool" :)

* I didn't cum, the pleasure eventually just faded and I fell asleep with the Aneros inside, for about an hour.

I'm about to go for tonight's try :)
  • FleshJoe
    Report from last night. One word... WOW!!!

I did basically the same thing as last night, except that I inserted the Aneros before I was ready to relax. That was a mistake (see further) but it worked itself out just fine :) I wanted to set up some porn, however as soon as I inserted the Aneros it started the involuntary contractions right away, and they got very powerful and pleasurable. So much so that I had to stop what I was doing in preparation for my session, and just get into the session :) So I never got to watch the porn, a shame...

During about an hour of enjoying these very strong pleasurable contractions and feeling of intense buildup, I always stopped short of the release feeling. Somehow I am unable to go through that point. Considering how far I've come in the short time since discovering the on-the-back position, it's an amazing rewiring that's going on, and I know I should be patient and just let it happen.

I had a constant very hard penis, something new again. Prior to last night's session I would always be flaccid and only during the most intense parts get the elevated heart rate and erection. Now, I got those two symptoms right away, and a very very liquid and pleasurable sensation in my penis. My erection was accompanied by a really copious amount of precum this time, several times I felt a little squirt and looked to see my belly covered with several drops of precum. I also got very strong mental images of being penetrated at the same time as visualizing an attractive woman's private parts, that really got me going.

But still... No release, so I know I'm not over the hump yet (hehe). A couple of times it did feel like I was about to explode, as some have described it here -- a feeling of intense anticipation and on-the-brink. But my body just wouldn't go there, yet. Every time I got that far, the abutment tab would dig in so hard as to hurt and break my concentration. I'm going to try with a floatie (fisherman's keyring) to see if that will help; it might reduce the Aneros's mobility and be a dud experiment, but I do have to do something about the Aneros abutment digging in so hard.

An observation -- as soon as I have an erection, it does not matter very much where the abutment hits my perinium, as long as it is within a zone. All points in that zone are very pleasurable, shooting strong sparks of pleasure up my penis shaft, some more than other, but all work and maintain my erection.

Another observation -- it's amazing how much noise I'm making, involuntarily. With intercourse or when using a FleshLight, I am usually very silent right up to the PONR when I either growl or groan. With the Aneros, I am making a very different sound altogether, more like rapid hyperventilating breathing between contractions and during contraction a high pitched keen or guttural moan. It sounds almost like a woman having an orgasm :) Amazing! I'm trying to stay quiet but its just impossible. I'll probably have to get a muffling pillow or towel, when the big one hits, eventually.

Here's the plan: I have not had a penile orgasm since last Friday. I intend to take a break to let my bum muscles rest up, till Saturday night. So that's two nights break. And of course I'll also try to not have a penile orgasm as well. The games will resume on Saturday night :)
  • FleshJoe
    Well last nite was a bust. I was so darn horny that I didnt even get as far as putting the Aneros in. Watching porn I got an enormous hard-on and just jerked off with my FleshLight to an incredible penile orgasm. Ahhh! :) Relief :)

Tonight we try again... The saga continues.

Joe
  • FleshJoe
    Last nightI had another session. It was a mixed bag, with a disappointing ending :) But I'm not bummed because I did get some new results which means PROGRESS.

So I started with my favorite position on my back with knees raised and feet flat on the bed. I was able to start some involuntaries quite easily. But for some reason they wouldnt go anywhere, I just had these nice smooth contractions going and nothing else happening.

I decided, instead of laying back and closing my eyes, to watch some porn. Women masturbating with a vibrator does it for me, and I found some really good stuff to watch, so I got into that. After a while I forgot the Aneros was there. Then I noticed I got this rock hard erection and some leakage. So I decided to focus on that and not on the porn, and the erection went away immediately. I went back to looking at the porn, BAM, after five minutes or so again this humungous erection and some leakage, and some really nice bum contractions getting stronger. So this time I continued watching the porn and the erection stuck around, leaking about a drop of precum on every contraction. The contractions were about ten seconds long, and at the peak of the contraction I could feel some vibration or fluttering of the Aneros against my insides, very intensely pleasurable. My level of arousal was going up and pretty soon it felt like something big WAS going to happen, with a very full feeling in my behind as if an enormous pole of pleasure was stuck in there. And my erection was so hard I could feel the contractions all through the shaft and in my dick's head. Insane sweet torture. The Aneros in my backside was dancing like mad, and my dick was oozing, and it was as hard as it gets right before the point of no return, when you're about to ejaculate.

Then I made a mistake. For some reason I wanted to squeeze out a drop of precum so I touched my penis head. The second I touched it, I ejaculated like a hose. Literally double the usual volume, all over the place. It was the biggest cum I've had in maybe ten years, and I had just had one the day before, so I'm amazed at the production :).

Now it's twelve hours after this event, and I'm still feeling the effects in my behind. As I'm writing this my bum is contracting softly on its own and releasing, in a very sweet and subtle background noise kind of way. If I focus on it, I can make it grow bigger and start some real nice heavy and smooth contractions. Without the Aneros, of course.

OK the one thing I learned last night is, if you want to end the session fast, touch your penis :) You'll cum quickly. I'm really amazed at these results, I didn't know I could cum literally hands free without any rubbing of my dinger ... But apparently the Aneros is doing something in there to get me that close.

Also, my body is apparently still wired to produce an ejaculation. It seems that its banging against a wall there with very high arousal, and the slightest penile stimulation is enough to set it off on the old well worn route to ejaculation. Strangely, the pleasure I'm feeling does not feel like sexual arousal at all, en though apparently it is, because its nearly enough all by itself to set me off on a hands free ejaculation. For example, last night I don't recall my heart racing, or breathing ragged, or any of the other signatures of arousal. Yet I had to touch my penis only lightly and BAM.

Haven't decided yet what to do next. Probably I'm going to take tonight off and try again Wednesday.

• FleshJoe
    Below is my report from last night (Tuesday night). Very long, apologies for that, but I need to cram in a lot of details so that I'll have a record of it all to go back to, later:

Last night started as basically a repeat of Monday night, but with a bit more control on my part. I got the base involuntaries going very easily again by laying on my back and feet flat on the bed, knees up and together. This time the new things were (a) a ***LOT*** of precum, I mean whole squirts of it covering my belly (b) very liquid and very pleasant sensation in my penis, (c) rock rock rock hard erection coming and going without any penis manipulation, and (d) at the highest state of arousal I felt a lot of pleasure in my stomach, somewhere below my belly button where the Aneros could not possibly reach.

I don't think I mentioned this before, and I don't think I've seen this documented anywhere, so here goes: the involuntary contractions have a long cycle (the time from one contraction peak through the release and back up to the peak), maybe 10-15 seconds. At each peak I have a secondary frequency, much higher, like a vibrator, that moves the Aneros back and forth for a tiny tiny distance while generating huge sensations focused around the head of the Aneros.

At first I could not figure out how to keep the involuntaries going after my erection got that hard. I would lose a lot of the sensation in my behind from the huge erection. That in turn would cause the erection to go down, and then the involuntaries would come back, pumping up the erection again, and so on, in a cycle. All this without touching of my penis. While this was going on, the precum was flowing freely.

So you could say that I had three cycles going, one inside the other inside the third: the outermost cycle was the erection-subsiding-erection cycle of maybe two to five minutes, then the involuntaries at a faster cycle of 10-15 seconds per contraction, then the fastest cycle of these vibrations at very high frequency, a real buzz, at the peaks of the involuntaries. The involuntaries were by far the strongest cycle in terms of tension, In fact it felt like someone was (excuse the term) fucking my butt slowly, in a leasurely manner, with long strong strokes, with a HUGE instrument, just HUGE. I would sink back on the bed during the release and tense up during the peaks, completely knotting every muscle in my body in synch with the Aneros being pulled into my butt. It felt very passive, very relaxed yet very intense.

This all was extremely enjoyable, very pleasurable, close to ecstatic even... But after a while I changed something, I think I lowered one knee to the bed and stretched out my leg, keeping the other knee up as before. I think that caused my bum to stretch and become even more tense, or maybe it changed the angle at which the Aneros was moving, or whatever -- I don't know :) I also had already closed my eyes for a while and just listened to the sounds of the woman masturbation in the video I had looping. Gradually I noticed that each erection got even harder than before, if that's possible, and the contractions would continue stronger into the peak of the erection. I couldn't believe how tout and tight my penis felt, and how far the Aneros pulled in on each contraction.

At that point I also noticed that the abutment tab was generating a LOT of pleasure, very very sweet and radiant. It felt like my whole pelvic floor and my buttocks, abdomen, and upper legs, were awash in pleasure. No pain at all from the abutment. The name *sweet point* is very very appropriate, the pleasure can only be described as incredibly sweet, silky, radiant, and caressing.

The next key thing is that I somehow started to visualize the sounds that the masturbating woman in that video was making. Only the *sounds*, mind you. I wasnt having any mental images of her body or face or anything like that. I was imagining that the sounds she was making, every small yelp or sigh or moan, were one and the same as the pleasure the Aneros was causing inside my butt. I would feel and see (literally) every sound as a little move or vibration or twist that the Aneros was making. Pretty soon I was even higher up, all tensed up and my erection would no longer subside, it would stay up and HARD, and the contractions would keep going all through. I stayed like that for maybe 30-40 minutes, just AWASH in pleasure with my penis leaking whole cc's of precum.

Several times I had to fight with my mind's eye over what to do with the sounds the woman in the video was making and how to feel them. My mind wanted very much to focus and guide those sounds to my penis, and feel them as stroking or rubbing of my penis head. More than once I was just passively riding the contractions and I'd get this pool of liquid sensation in my frenulum like right before ejaculation. I'd have to break in and focus that sensation back towards the Aneros, otherwise I'm sure I would have shot a load.

That's as far as I got. I did not get any sensation of release. So I think there's probably even some more tension-building to do before the release stage. I decided to *not* have an ejaculation and not to finish up manually. That was a very difficult. But removing the Aneros and stopping the video, closing my laptop and turning over to go sleep *was* possible, it just required some discipline :). I slept like a baby from 12 midnight to 6am and got up energized. Right now as I'm writing this, editing and reading back, I have very strong involuntaries going and I'm probably leaking somewhat, and I have an on-again-off-again can't-decide erection. I'm going to try to skip tonight, take a break and try again Thursday.

By the way, before discovering the Aneros I have never had a lot of precum. I mean, maybe a couple of drops I had to really squeeze out, at the highest point of arousal. Now, I have gobs and gobs of it. Something definitely changed down there.

A closing observation: It seems my body is finally used to the Aneros's presence. After tonight's session I feared that I would be unable to walk or have to hobble along walking bow-legged. Instead, surprise! I no longer have that sore butt feeling. In its place, I have a feeling like a big muscle being built in my pelvic floor, like a fist. I do have some prostatitis going, so that might be related, but still, obviously the muscles there are getting a good workout and they're strengthening.
  • Edit
    Interesting, your last para is exactly how I felt after last nites episode!

I find that more use actually sort of pre tunes you up for more...maybe a little addictive.yummy...and that the body can certainly tolerate a daily dose so to speak.
  • FleshJoe
    Yeah its very addictive :)

Any other things in my post that sound similar to what you're experiencing, Geezer?
  • Edit
    Yes, lots of similarities, specially the feeling of penetration by a very large pleasent object, I have sort of given up on the porn video thing, found that concentration got broken too easily although it helps at the very beginning.
    The tension and abutmment tab is also something that seems to improve with more use, I also discovered that a very small amont of lube now seems to work better than the previous doses...
    It is difficult to get over the hump so to speak, but I think with continuos use it will come so to speak...every session seems to bring it just a shade closer and with more use the impatience to get there subsides and the journey starts to give its own rewards.
    Stay well and hope you explode with pleasure soon.......
  • Edit
    Yep, each session is a step in the journey. Interesting to observe how each session opens up the next page in the book, so to speak. That's why I'm writing these extensive posts summarizing my observations as best as I can. I love going back and reading them and seeing my perceptions change over time :)

Yeah, I'm really not fixated on the ultimate super O anymore. I'm sure also that once we get to that there's still a lot more to discover. Why not? After all all penile orgasms are also different from each other and we still do it as often as we can, right? We wouldn't try to repeat it if it was the same old same old every time :)
  • FleshJoe
    OK so I skipped my planned session last nite. I'm developing better self discipline and abstaining tactics, lets see it as that, LOL. Anyways, tonite is iffy, I may have to wait till Saturday.

More later.
  • Edit

OK so I skipped my planned session last nite. I'm developing better self discipline and abstaining tactics, lets see it as that, LOL. Anyways, tonite is iffy, I may have to wait till Saturday.

More later.

Am beginning to get a little concerned...with the intensity and increased pleasure from a penile orgasm using the aneros, maybe that is better than the elusive big O..??? lol..
  • Edit
    Heh Geezer, I can't say until I experience that super-O, now can I?

Probably the mechanisms are very similar. This makes sense from an engineering and evolution point of view -- why would nature design two completely different systems and then let one of them fall by the roadside, so to speak?

Let me make a prediction: the super-O is probably the point of no return (PONR) sensation you get with a penile orgasm, only stretched out over a longer time. It's that moment when your penis goes rock hard, every muscle in your body tenses and you completely clench up like a fist. Only difference is that the super-O is not followed by an ejaculation like the penile PONR is.

For those who have experienced it, is that a good description?
  • Edit

Heh Geezer, I can't say until I experience that super-O, now can I?

Probably the mechanisms are very similar. This makes sense from an engineering and evolution point of view -- why would nature design two completely different systems and then let one of them fall by the roadside, so to speak?

Let me make a prediction: the super-O is probably the point of no return (PONR) sensation you get with a penile orgasm, only stretched out over a longer time. It's that moment when your penis goes rock hard, every muscle in your body tenses and you completely clench up like a fist. Only difference is that the super-O is not followed by an ejaculation like the penile PONR is.

For those who have experienced it, is that a good description?

Yes, if the big O is going to be that good, I will have to quit work and stay in bed all day having orgasms..lol...geeezzzz, would't that be a treat, perhaps thats what life should be all about.
    Keep up the "chase" and good luck.