Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is there more to come?
  • JohnG
    I've been using the massager for three weeks now and, after a shaky start, have found three types of pleasure which can be achieved almost at will and quite quickly now:

- The first is a dry full-up feeling close to my prostate which leaves me shaking spasmodically forwards and backwards. I can bring this on by holding a really srong contraction for the count of a hundred or more. It's really nice.
    - The Second is a spasming of the anus and the feeling that the massager has swollen to the size of a tennis ball. I bring this on by holding a one quarter contraction for a long time. This is even nicer and also makes me shake forwards and backwards.
    - The third, more elusive pleasure is a hot tightening of my muscles. this starts in my pc muscles, spreads between my legs, across my stomach and eventually has my whole body feeling hot and tight from my head to my knees. It's very pleasant but not really intense. It feels like it should be getting more intense, but never does so I feel only half satisfied.

My question to the experts is - is there another 'SuperO' stage still to come. I've never pushed past the one hour stange and I wonder if there's a still more intense orgasm awaiting me if I'm more patient.

Or am I just being greedy?

JohnG

PS It's the best £40 I've spent in a long time!
  • FleshJoe
    I can't answer your question, but I'd like to ask a question of my own.

How do you bring on this third form of pleasure? That, according to everything I've read, seems to be the beginning of the elusive super O...

Thanks!

FleshJoe
    http://www.fleshjoe.com/fleshfiles/index1.html
  • JohnG
    Hi

The third type of pleasure is, as I said, quite elusive. It doesn't seem to happen after either of the others, rather it seems to happen instead of them.

It's quite odd - the first time I thought (genuinely) I was having a heart attack! Not surprisingly I slowed down and lost it.

What seems to bring it on - not reliably - is a deep strong contraction held for a long time as for the prostate pleasure, but then deliberately preventing myself from shaking / trembling. I first discovered it when using the massager next to my sleeping wife so I couldn't let myself go!

Try it and let me know how you get on. i'm still in search of a reliable method of getting there!

JohnG.
  • support
    Well, the next obvious step is to carve out some time to pursue this when your wife isn't sleeping next to you. This may seem like an easy response but it might actually be what brings you to the next plateau. From what I have experienced, I am not sure if there is an ultimate peak to this experience and if there is, I'm pretty certain that you have not hit it. I can't imagine that what I've been through with this would leave anyone half-satistfied. I can't imagine that it would leave anyone unchanged for that matter.