Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

abstinence and sucess
  • I still havnt had the Super O.

I have had some pleasurable times that could lead to a super O, if I could just figure it out. Takes me about half an hour to feel anything good, and after about 2 hours I start to get overly sensitive.

Most of my sessions have been a waste of time. And I think I've figured out why.

Every time I have a good session, I havnt had an orgasm for days. The aneros feels prety good when I'm sexually frustrated. I get lots of strong involuntary anal contractions, until I can't take it anymore.

If I've had sex recently, and try the Aneros. I get little to no sensations out of it. When I'm sexually satisfied, I just get numb. Seems like at these times I have one constant low grade rectal contraction, because the aneros is trying to come out slightly. PC contractions generate a lot of movement, but no real sensation.

My theory is this. When I have abstained from having an orgasm for a few days, my prostate swells, making it easier for the Aneros to make contact. But when I've had an orgasm recently, I'm more relaxed back there and feel very little.

Has anyone else made this connection? Maybe I'm using too much lube, or not enough? Maybe I've gotten to comfortable with the aneros, perhaps I need something a little bit bigger?

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Storm,

A connection between abstinence and the Super O? You betcha! In my opinion there's no question about it. This is one reason that I've recommended that newbies put some space between their sessions. (I myself only use the Aneros once or twice a week.) What's the reason for this? Chia and others have spoken about a type of energy in the body, energy essential for generating the non-ejaculatory, whole body orgasm, (Super O). It is felt that ejaculation depletes this energy, making the non-ejaculatory response much more elusive. In more basic terms; one is much more easily and intensely aroused when some time has elapsed since the last sexual release. A high level of arousal facilitates the development of the Super O. It is in the depths of intense arousal that one is able to capitalize on the subtler sensations that characterize the beginning stages of a Super O.

Whether the prostate is actually more engorged as result of abstinence or whether (as I deem is the case) it's that the prostate becomes more engorged as a result of the more intense arousal that follows some period of abstinence is still uncertain. Perhaps the prostate does not physically swell at all, so much as there is substantially increased sensitivity. Whatever the case, I have no doubt that abstaining for days at a time can increase one's chances for success. The key of course is to take the arousal and look for release in a totally different way. A way that is not penile centered.

B Mayfield

• Edit

Originally Posted By: st0rmraven
    I still havnt had the Super O.

I have had some pleasurable times that could lead to a super O, if I could just figure it out. Takes me about half an hour to feel anything good, and after about 2 hours I start to get overly sensitive.

Most of my sessions have been a waste of time. And I think I've figured out why.

Every time I have a good session, I havnt had an orgasm for days. The aneros feels prety good when I'm sexually frustrated. I get lots of strong involuntary anal contractions, until I can't take it anymore.

If I've had sex recently, and try the Aneros. I get little to no sensations out of it. When I'm sexually satisfied, I just get numb. Seems like at these times I have one constant low grade rectal contraction, because the aneros is trying to come out slightly. PC contractions generate a lot of movement, but no real sensation.

My theory is this. When I have abstained from having an orgasm for a few days, my prostate swells, making it easier for the Aneros to make contact. But when I've had an orgasm recently, I'm more relaxed back there and feel very little.

Has anyone else made this connection? Maybe I'm using too much lube, or not enough? Maybe I've gotten to comfortable with the aneros, perhaps I need something a little bit bigger?

It is true that after a wet orgasm, the desire to use the Aneros diminishes. That is my experience. One way to keep up with the desire is to avoid wet orgasm and just use the Aneros regularly. The desire to use the Aneros will then increase. There were times when I used it twice a day because it was so pleasurable.

zmsuria
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Storm,

A connection between abstinence and the Super O? You betcha! In my opinion there's no question about it. This is one reason that I've recommended that newbies put some space between their sessions. (I myself only use the Aneros once or twice a week.) What's the reason for this? Chia and others have spoken about a type of energy in the body, energy essential for generating the non-ejaculatory, whole body orgasm, (Super O). It is felt that ejaculation depletes this energy, making the non-ejaculatory response much more elusive. In more basic terms; one is much more easily and intensely aroused when some time has elapsed since the last sexual release. A high level of arousal facilitates the development of the Super O. It is in the depths of intense arousal that one is able to capitalize on the subtler sensations that characterize the beginning stages of a Super O.

Whether the prostate is actually more engorged as result of abstinence or whether (as I deem is the case) it's that the prostate becomes more engorged as a result of the more intense arousal that follows some period of abstinence is still uncertain. Perhaps the prostate does not physically swell at all, so much as there is substantially increased sensitivity. Whatever the case, I have no doubt that abstaining for days at a time can increase one's chances for success. The key of course is to take the arousal and look for release in a totally different way. A way that is not penile centered.

B Mayfield

i find that i get numb if i use it more than once a week and the sensations deminish with each use . try not using for two weeks or more and than go back you will have increased sensitivity and i hope learn something about your recovery time.
  • Hi Everyone,

I agree 100% that a certain amount of abstainence is needed to both increase the pleasure of using the Aneros, and as a pre-requisite for the Super O. I also believe there is an OPTIMUM time amount between ejaculations to increase your chances of getting the Super O. This will vary according to how often you normally ejaculate. I usually ejaculate daily .... and think that about 3- 4 days will be optimum. Just last month I obstained for 7 days, plus no Aneros usage. When I inserted the Aneros, I had to remove it immediately due to having extremely unpleasant sensitivity. I had to "relieve myself" before I could even attempt to insert it again.

To clarify ........... abstain in terms of 3 or 4 times the normal interval between ejaculations ..... do not think in absolute terms of days.

Finally, having Aneros sessions that do not end in ejaculation, in my case, makes the next session more pleasurable. Unfortunately too pleasurable, and I have NOT been able to hold back from some Super T ejaculations. I'm sure this "lack of control" is the primary reason I haven't had the Super O yet.

Matt

• Pan
    Hi Guys,

there is one alternative to abstinence that no one mentioned here, which is learning how to enjoy non-ejaculatory orgasms with or without the Aneros.

A few months before I tried the Aneros, I had learned a technique for male multiple orgasm called, "KSMO" or Key Sound Multiple Orgasm (www.multiples.com). With KSMO, I went from ejaculating 1-3 times a day on average, to 1-4 times a month.

Once I was able to separate orgasm from ejaculation, I realized that most of my urges to ejaculate were really just urges to experience orgasmic pleasure. Now I give myself orgasmic pleasure almost every day, but I only ejaculate when I truly feel that's what my body needs.

So in my experience, the best way to get the most out the Aneros, is not through abstinence, but rather through realizing one's orgasmic potential beyond ejaculation.

Just My Two Cents

;-)