Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New to this with questions
  • Hi All,
    What is the best lube to use ky liquid or Vagisil i know is great
    for the ladys, I have been fingiring my rectum the last week to
    get used to it being entered and I have to say I am starting to
    get erections when I do and it seems everyday it gets easier to
    enter, also is it necessay to clean my rectum with a rectal
    syringe each time or is there something else I can do.
    Any advise on these questions or other tips would be greatly
    appreciated .
    Thanks,
    Jim
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jim,

I have no personal experience with Vagisil per se, but I am under the impression that it is a "KY liquid" "WET", "Astroglide" type of lube. Basically a thinner glycerin based lubricant. Personally I use KY jelly. It adheres to the Aneros easily (as contrasted to the thinner lubricants which do not) and it is super slick. It's also available just about everywhere, from drugstores to supermarkets. On occasion I have used some of these thinner types of products to pre-lubricate my rectum (prior to the Aneros' insertion). This involves getting an infant medicine dropper (available from your neighborhood drugstore). They have a small bulb end that may be removed so that it can be filled (and easily cleaned). They only hold about 2 or 3 teaspoons, which is all that you'll need. KY jelly can also be used for this purpose, but filling the dropper is a little harder. Pre-lubrication is not strictly necessary, but I find that it affords the Aneros maximum mobility. Lubricating the Aneros itself is fairly straightforward; completely coat the main body of the unit (down to the ribs), being careful to keep the abutment tab and handle dry.

In so far as cleansing with an enema goes, it's a nice thing to get cleared out before you begin a session of anal play. In fact many people find that an irrigation can be a very pleasant experience in it's own right! However, it is not strictly necessary, particularly if you know your system well. That is, there are many times during the day when one's rectum is naturally empty. If you're pretty certain when that is, an enema may not be necessary at all. In any event, I do strongly recommend a nice hot shower prior to a session. It's a great way to prepare yourself for a sensual experience. In the process of cleaning myself with soap I also usually take the opportunity to give myself a little gentle anal massage with a wash rag (exterior only, soaps can irritate the inner tissues). Again, this prelude is just a terrific way to relax you..all over.

Check out my threads "Keys to the Backdoor to Ecstasy" and "Keys .......Revisited" for more info. Also check out "In Search of the Sweet Spot" that is further down the page. These postings will give you my perspective on fascilitating the "non-ejaculatory orgasm" (Super- O).

Cheers,

B Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: b mayfield
    Jim,

I have no personal experience with Vagisil per se, but I am under the impression that it is a "KY liquid" "WET", "Astroglide" type of lube. Basically a thinner glycerin based lubricant. Personally I use KY jelly. It adheres to the Aneros easily (as contrasted to the thinner lubricants which do not) and it is super slick. It's also available just about everywhere, from drugstores to supermarkets. On occasion I have used some of these thinner types of products to pre-lubricate my rectum (prior to the Aneros' insertion). This involves getting an infant medicine dropper (available from your neighborhood drugstore). They have a small bulb end that may be removed so that it can be filled (and easily cleaned). They only hold about 2 or 3 teaspoons, which is all that you'll need. KY jelly can also be used for this purpose, but filling the dropper is a little harder. Pre-lubrication is not strictly necessary, but I find that it affords the Aneros maximum mobility. Lubricating the Aneros itself is fairly straightforward; completely coat the main body of the unit (down to the ribs), being careful to keep the abutment tab and handle dry.

In so far as cleansing with an enema goes, it's a nice thing to get cleared out before you begin a session of anal play. In fact many people find that an irrigation can be a very pleasant experience in it's own right! However, it is not strictly necessary, particularly if you know your system well. That is, there are many times during the day when one's rectum is naturally empty. If you're pretty certain when that is, an enema may not be necessary at all. In any event, I do strongly recommend a nice hot shower prior to a session. It's a great way to prepare yourself for a sensual experience. In the process of cleaning myself with soap I also usually take the opportunity to give myself a little gentle anal massage with a wash rag (exterior only, soaps can irritate the inner tissues). Again, this prelude is just a terrific way to relax you..all over.

Check out my threads "Keys to the Backdoor to Ecstasy" and "Keys .......Revisited" for more info. Also check out "In Search of the Sweet Spot" that is further down the page. These postings will give you my perspective on fascilitating the "non-ejaculatory orgasm" (Super- O).

Cheers,

B Mayfield

Thanks,
    So if I am following you KY jelly is the best way to go
    and the ky oil and other may not work as well
    is there any other way of getting the lube into the rectum
    other than the baby dropper that sounds like a pain to fill
    with jelly
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: b mayfield
    Jim,

Cheers,

B Mayfield

Thanks,
    So if I am following you KY jelly is the best way to go
    and the ky oil and other may not work as well
    is there any other way of getting the lube into the rectum
    other than the baby dropper that sounds like a pain to fill
    with jelly
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Jim,

My preference is the KY jelly. As for getting it in the dropper, yes it can be tricky, that's where the KY liquid comes in. Once again, KY liquid, WET, Astroglide, ID glide, all of these product are really the same chemically, as the the KY jelly, just with more water added. So with very little effort you can squeeze out 4 or 5 inches of KY jelly into a cup add a little water and voila, you have KY liquid. Again it's all the same stuff. By the way, none of these products are oil based, I recommend against them.

B Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Just by way of clarification; the thinned down KY jelly or if you wish the store bought versions (KY liquid, WET etc.) are fine for "internal lubrication". The full strength KY Jelly is best for application directly on the Aneros itself. Again, the thicker consistency of the jelly simply adheres better to the Aneros' surface (it doesn't all run down the sides before you can get it inside you). The two applications together give the Aneros the ultimate mobility, which translates into the optimum responsiveness to even the most minute anal contractions.

Mayfield