Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The first dry orgasm
  • nico
    I bought the aneros about one or two months ago... and yesterday I got my first dry orgasm... man, what a sensation... it felt incredibly good and at the same time strange, as it was a feeling I never experienced before. I can not describe it, as I was so much focussed on the sensation itself and not on the analyse of the sensation. It is indeed (like explained here in the forum) something total different as a penile orgasm. It is like your whole body is involved.
    I tried several positions in advance, but got my first orgasm while on my knees and hands. My whole body was shaking and it was like I could not control this shaking. The first orgasm was good. After a while the sensation was building again and the second one was even better. After that, I had a small one, but than, lost the feeling. I wanted some more but was not able to find the same sensation again.
    What helped I think: 1)I used some syringe to put some lube inside. (only a small amount) 2) I lubed a lot the aneros before bringing it in. 3)The breathing thing is also something I belief helps. Use the muscles to push the aneros out while breathing in and pull it in while breathing out. 4) I kept my mind real focussed on the sensations inside me. 5) I used only small contractions. I experienced that bigger contractions ends up with some burning pain inside, what takes away the good feeling.
    It really started suddenly. And when it started I reached very fast the top and stayed there for about 30 seconds.... (Time is very relative at that moment)...

For the guys that did not yet had the experience: I too was very sceptible in the beginning... but you really have to practice and experience... it is, like explained, a learning process... just do it, and you will reach the top !!

nico.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Nico,

Congratulations! If you like the Aneros "on all fours", check out "kneeling". That is, get on your knees next to your bed and lay your head and torso on the mattress. This position gives the Aneros great mobility (gravity plays an interesting role here) and it allows you to use your hands to stabilize the abutment tab if need be.

Cheers,

B Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: b mayfield
    Nico,

Congratulations! If you like the Aneros "on all fours", check out "kneeling". That is, get on your knees next to your bed and lay your head and torso on the mattress. This position gives the Aneros great mobility (gravity plays an interesting role here) and it allows you to use your hands to stabilize the abutment tab if need be.

Cheers,

B Mayfield

I'm still just a beginner, but I felt more of the 'good omen' twitches whilst standing and walking (and the almost instantaneous production of 'pre-cum' on insertion - is that a general experience?) than I have done so far on lying down!
    Nothing anything like startling just yet, but I'm hopeful.
    I really would like to find that the Aneros can create the 'Big O' whilst standing, sitting or walking, as many of the situations where I would like to have the experience, involve these positions.
    If anyone has tried the standing/walking method and found it to be a good way to get results, I would be grateful to know - partly so that I feel it's worth my while pursuing this path, and also can look forward to getting results in almost any situation.
    Please let us all know, because it could widen the horizons of the Aneros experience dramatically, in my view.
    Andrew.