Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

sgx vs mgx for shorter folks
  • FODOT
    As someone considering a purchase. I seek advice as to whether I should purchase the sgx of mgx. I am 5'6" tall. Any experience?

Thanks.
  • Edit
    I am 5' 6" and have both the MGX and SGX.

I have had the MGX for over a year. For the first two months I had many of the orgasms and experiences mentioned in these posts. Then suddenly I 'lost' the ability to have any orgasms. However, I stayed with it and eventually 'relearned' the technique and have been having great sessions ever since.

I usually use the Aneros every 3-4 days. However, there are periods were I will use it every day for 2 or 3 days in a row. There are also periods when I don't use it for a week or more. You really need to be 'in the mood' The suggestions given in 'Keys to the back door' are right on. The Aneros works best when releaxed and you don't try and force the feelings.

Two months ago I purchased the SGX. It is a bit shorter, seems a bit wider in the body with a slightly different shape and the perineum tab is further from the anus. I immediatly had success with this model as well. However, the feeling is different.

I have had session where I would try one and then the other, usually starting out with the SGX and switching to the MGX. I find the SGX produces a more 'gentle or subtle' orgasm. This can go on for a long time. I find the MGX to be a bit more 'agressive'. I will have 2-3 orgasms leading to the feeling that I have to 'let go' and having a ejaculation.

So, I like both. They are just different and produce different affects. I don't think it is a matter of body size or height.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    In so far as I am aware there is not really any true coorelation between stature and anatomical proximity of the prostate. I myself am well over 6 feet in height and have found both units (MGX and SGX ) fully capable of stimulating my prostate and producing the "non ejaculatory" experiences that you may have read about. Of the two units, I currently favor the SGX. Although it provides less direct prostate contact for me, the abutment tab engages my perineum much better (it presses lower and harder) than the MGX. All in all I guess it comes down to a personal preference.

B Mayfield