Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HAS ANYONE EVER
  • Hi Guy's
    As you probally have read in previous posts... I've had the aneros for a few day's and on my 3'rd try I had an incredible orgasm(dry)....I'm really probally pushing things a bit, but as with anything new that makes you feel the way I did yesterday.....you want more.....I have had 3 more sessions and all felt great and I was just on the verge of having another and it wouldn't come....I mean, I did prepare and was not rushing the moment but it would seem like I would get hard and the tingling in my penis and just when It was going to come like yesterday, it subsided.....I did everything to bring it back...but it just kept bringing me to the same point...i wanted sooooo much to have that sensation of my first dry orgasm....but it hasn't happened again.....any imput or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.......also do new users have pain in their rectum....I seem to do and I don't push in and out...I just make sure it's in place and go slow....

Thanks in advance,

Bye for now,

Sean
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Sean
    Congratulations! Sounds like you scored a hit right out of the gate. Your description of your first experience seems to parallel my own. I stumbled into a large non ejaculatory orgasm on my first try only to be unable to recreate it until many frustrated months later. (Hopefully that part will be different for you) The trick is, now you must develop your technique. Read my previous posts. I have more to share in the coming days as well. With respect to pain, soreness is to be expected, especially considering that these are your initial sessions. Take it easy. You may want to lay off for a couple of days, it is best to start slow (even though you may desire to do otherwise).

P.S. You may want to consider replying to one of your own threads (such as this one) rather than creating a new thread every time you post. Just hit the button that says NEW REPLY, it will make your comments easier to read and to respond to .

B Mayfield