Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Confused???
  • cooler
    I have two questions:

1. When you receive the Aneros what does it say on the package? Does it say Aneros or is there some kind of a Descret wording to show where it's from?
    2. One other thing I was wondering if any of you have heard of the Aneros breaking while using it?

These are two things that I was wondering about before I decided to buy one.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: cooler
    I have two questions:

1. When you receive the Aneros what does it say on the package? Does it say Aneros or is there some kind of a Descret wording to show where it's from?
    2. One other thing I was wondering if any of you have heard of the Aneros breaking while using it?

These are two things that I was wondering about before I decided to buy one.

Cooler,

To answer your questions:

1. What it says on the package is High Island Health and it comes in the proverbial plain brown wrapper. It comes in the sort of mailer used to send c.d.s. Very discreet.

2. Unless you are actively taking a hammer to it, it will not break. It is very durable.

Hope this helps,

CR
  • darwindarwin
    The package is a US Postal delivery box about the size of a box of checking account checks.

It only has a return address, which is High Island Health.

Could not be more discreet.

No way could the aneros break.

Darwin

• Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    The package is a US Postal delivery box about the size of a box of checking account checks.

It only has a return address, which is High Island Health.

Could not be more discreet.

No way could the aneros break.

Darwin

Thank you very much that is the one things that I was wondering about. I want to send it to a place but don't want Aneros on the box.

Thanks again.