Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hail to Maximus
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dear Max,

I had posted a week or so ago that I had experimented with your "kneeling method" and found it to be a good warm-up technique for me. After further experimentation I have found that it is in fact an OUTSTANDING position for facilitating the Super O. Coincidentally, I had posted on a different thread this weekend about the need to develop a series of techniques to work with. In a session today I found myself, shall I just say, not getting to where I wanted to go, and so I decided to mix it up a bit, "lay some different track" as it were. In any event, the position that I came across found me with my knees on the floor and my chest lying at a right angle on my bed. As you had pointed out, this is a hands free position, so I was able to use my hands to guide* the abutment tab and maintain it on the "sweet spot". Furthermore, I discovered something else about this position that made it a winner for me. It seemed to aid in the engorgement of the perineal area (I guess gravity lends a hand here). The area was slightly swollen and almost bulb like and this swelling makes it MUCH easier to find the "sweet spot".

All I can tell you is that I was hammered with 6 of these Super O's and found myself yelling into the mattress so many times that I had to remember to turn my head so I could "come up for air". It was fantastic! Anyway, I wanted thank you again for your posting on this subject. I should also mention that used the PS2 for the session as well (as a matter of fact I'm using it more and more). Again, it seems to dig a little deeper (into the perineum, not rectally).

Cheers,

B Mayfield

• Thanks for the accolade.

Just be sure to give me credit when you get around to writing the "Aneros for Dummies" book.

Maximus
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Max,

Consider it done!

Thanks again,

B