Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
EJACULATING OR "LEAKING" DURING INSERTION...
  • I havent had the time to properly use the Aneros for an extended period like many that have posted here but love to use it in conjuction with masturbating or intercouse. THe thing I love about it is that I "leak" milky fluid similar to semen upon the initial insertion into my anus!!! I love the feeling of peeing but having the tasty fluid drip out of my limp, flaccid penis once the Aneros "seats" itself against my prostate.

I have also used it once while fucking my wife from behind as she lay on her side. I had been inside for for some time, slowly penetrating and withdrawing, savoring the sensations of her tight cunt when I reached over and lubed my ass up while still inside her and then slowly inserted the Aneros into my anus. As soon as it seated itself, I started slowing fucking her and in a matter of seconds, the action of my hips which in turn manipulated the Aneros in my ass and the contractions of my cock muscles etc caused me to immediately ejaculate!!!! THe sensation was unbelievable and incredibly intense!!!!!

I would love to hear techniques for ejaculating using the Aneros and other uses of it during intercouse!!!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: luv_irish
    I havent had the time to properly use the Aneros for an extended period like many that have posted here but love to use it in conjuction with masturbating or intercouse. THe thing I love about it is that I "leak" milky fluid similar to semen upon the initial insertion into my anus!!! I love the feeling of peeing but having the tasty fluid drip out of my limp, flaccid penis once the Aneros "seats" itself against my prostate.

I have also used it once while fucking my wife from behind as she lay on her side. I had been inside for for some time, slowly penetrating and withdrawing, savoring the sensations of her tight cunt when I reached over and lubed my ass up while still inside her and then slowly inserted the Aneros into my anus. As soon as it seated itself, I started slowing fucking her and in a matter of seconds, the action of my hips which in turn manipulated the Aneros in my ass and the contractions of my cock muscles etc caused me to immediately ejaculate!!!! THe sensation was unbelievable and incredibly intense!!!!!

I would love to hear techniques for ejaculating using the Aneros and other uses of it during intercouse!!!

I,m married, and plan to buy th Aneros....but i dont know ow to tellmy wife about this ..I don't want her to think I'm gay........also would like to keep reading about your experince during your intercourse with your wife to get ideas and used them with my wife.Please.....Thanks Brando