Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Advice please
  • Micez
    Hi, I'm new to this and wanted some advice before buying the Aneros. I enjoy stimulating my prostate and anus whilst masturbating. I never get hard but the orgasm I achieve is much more intense than either straight masturbation or intercourse with my partner, and I usually experience a much greater flow of semen and a secondary orgasm after ejaculation. Stimulation is just a finger, wiggled about until I get an enjoyable sensation - I think I hit the prostate just about, although I get nothing like what some of those on the forum have experienced. The Aneros seems to be a much better option but when I ejaculate my sphincter clenches very tight and sometimes it takes a few minutes to relax enough to withdraw my finger. This is a totally involuntary reflex that I have no control over and I am a little worried about the size of the Aneros and also whether my clenching could cause pain or worse when gripping a bit on inflexible material. Any advice please.

Micez
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Chances are you won't ever experience any sensation with a finger, a phallus or a vibrator like you can with the Aneros. Its just totally different. The Aneros is a device that is capable of channeling sensations from your perineum to your anus and prostate all at the same time. It can be used (right out of the box) with other sexual activity to "supercharge" a traditional orgasm, and it is also capable of creating its own unique orgasm as well. I have dubbed this a Super Orgasm on account of its intensity. Be advised however, that this second type of orgasm requires time, patience and practice to achieve.

With regard to your second concern, you may want to call the manufacturer directly. I have heard that they also produce a smaller version of the Aneros. It would seem this might fit the bill for you. Check it out. I have never found the Aneros capable of causing any pain per se, although I have heard some report having discomfort when they've attempted to manipulate it like a phallus (its NOT designed to be PUMPED in and out of the anus by hand)

Good Luck

b mayfield
  • Edit
    Hi, thanks for responding so quickly. If the Aneros can give me a more intense orgasm than I have experienced so far then I want to give it a try. Note what you say about not manipulating it - must be a temptation for some. I think I'll take your advice and see if a smaller one is available. Might be better to start small and work up to the bigger model. I would have no difficulty accommodating the bigger model as I have tried a dildo that gives a nice sensation when well lubed and given patience, but I have never used them when masturbating as I have been afraid becasue of the clamping down on the sphincter when I orgasm.

Thanks again for the advice and for your other posts. Don't know if you can bhelp with another question. When I ejaculate and stimulate my anus/prostate I notice that there are yellow spots in the otherwise quite pale semen. Is this normal? I never see them during normal masurbation.

Micez
  • Micez
    Hi, thanks for responding so quickly. If the Aneros can give me a more intense orgasm than I have experienced so far then I want to give it a try. Note what you say about not manipulating it - must be a temptation for some. I think I'll take your advice and see if a smaller one is available. Might be better to start small and work up to the bigger model. I would have no difficulty accommodating the bigger model as I have tried a dildo that gives a nice sensation when well lubed and given patience, but I have never used them when masturbating as I have been afraid becasue of the clamping down on the sphincter when I orgasm.

Thanks again for the advice and for your other posts. Don't know if you can bhelp with another question. When I ejaculate whilst stimulating my anus/prostate I notice that there are yellow spots in the otherwise quite pale semen. Is this normal? I never see them after normal masurbation, but then there is much less semen on those occasions.

Micez
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I have no info. on this or its association with prostate stimulation.

B Mayfield
  • darwindarwin
    Get the standard size. I don't think your concern is warranted. The smaller one is only a little smaller, and it might not hit your prostate correctly.

About the yellow spots: pretty common I think.

Darwin
  • Micez
    Hi, thanks for the helpful advice and really looking forward to the Aneros experience. Decided on balance to go for the standard model and take it easy. And reassuring asbout the yellow spotting, noticed that after three ejaculations yesterday the fluid doesn't contain any more. Also feeling much less congested between balls and anus. If Aneros can better this then I can't wait.