Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How much does the wife benefit?
  • dllmn
    Does mastering full-body orgasms, dry orgasms, and strengthening the anal muscles (which one can appearantly aquire from using the aneros) help the user (man) maintain a longer erection while making love to his wife? Does it help the intimacy between the wife & the man? Does it make his penis bigger (maximum erection) for the wife's enjoyment? What is a wife's (or girlfriend's) perspective on how their satisfaction in sex has changed since her man started using the aneros?

From what I have read so far, it seems like the aneros is mostly a personal thing for a man. Something he mostly uses to please himself by himself, but does it in any way improve the wife's pleasure?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: dllmn
    Does mastering full-body orgasms, dry orgasms, and strengthening the anal muscles (which one can appearantly aquire from using the aneros) help the user (man) maintain a longer erection while making love to his wife? Does it help the intimacy between the wife & the man? Does it make his penis bigger (maximum erection) for the wife's enjoyment? What is a wife's (or girlfriend's) perspective on how their satisfaction in sex has changed since her man started using the aneros?

From what I have read so far, it seems like the aneros is mostly a personal thing for a man. Something he mostly uses to please himself by himself, but does it in any way improve the wife's pleasure?

Dear dllmn
    The gist of your question is, "what's in it for me?" Fair enough. While reading many of the postings in this forum it might seem like the Aneros should come with a "for men only" label emblazened on it. In truth, to certain degree that is the case, in as much as the Aneros stimulator was designed specifically for the male anatomy. In addition, the phenomena of the Super Orgasm as it is associated with the prostate, the anus, and the perineal neural plexus, is itself a uniquely male experience. (Although I am sure that there is something analogous to this in females as well, ie. the G-Spot)

However, there is a great deal about the Aneros experience that can by shared by a man with a woman. It is true that perfecting a technique for achieving this Super O requires a guy to initially spend some time by himself. The reason for this is that it takes a certain amount of time, experimentation, and discipline to get in touch with the new sensations that will lead you to this place. However, I have found that once a fairly consistent technique has been developed, the participation of partner can be tremendously arousing. I can tell you that I have had numerous Super Orgasms while giving my wife oral pleasure. She's has even had her own very intense orgasms at nearly the same moment. I have discussed this with her, and she has told me, that there are 3 things that seem to make it happen for her, 1) my lingual efforts on her behalf which she has described as "crazed" ,2) her hearing, and seeing my ecstacy, and 3) (as wierd as it seems) almost a transfer of energy between us.

In this way, I absolutely do believe the Aneros has created greater intimacy between us. Furthermore, we have both found that the sex lasts longer, with more orgasms for her (really for us both), since the activities don't just end abruptly, the way they used to as soon as I had had a penile orgasm. The penile orgasm is no longer the climax of our encounters but simply another item on our sexual menu. Putting the Super Orgasm aside, the addition of the Aneros into our sex life has created greater intensity when we have intercourse as well. As my wife puts it "you really get animated when you have that thing in you..." Animated indeed! In addition, on occasion my wife likes to actually watch me ejaculate, and with the Aneros in place she usually gets quite a show.

Does the Aneros make my penis larger? No. It doesn't make her vagina smaller either, but that's scarcely the point, is it?

I believe that the physical and emotional experience of sharing sexual sensations is what intimacy is all about. And the Aneros stimulator has enabled US to discover many new sensations to share!

Check it out

B Mayfield
  • dllmn
    Thanks for replying B Mayfield. I understand the anerose helps men achieve multipe orgasms. Wouldnt multiple orgasms help a man have sex with a woman longer and maintain an erection longer? Or are the type of orgasms that the aneros teaches how to have just anal orgasms and do not give a woman a nice hard erection to enjoy? Can other people who use the aneros share how their wive's have benefited from the lessons they learned from using the aneros?