Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Does anybody have the problem of Peeing instead of ejaculati
  • I have enjoyed arse play for a few years now and typically use a vibe or my favorite home made toy which is more for anal stimluation then it is for prostate stimulation. For the sake of this thread, I wanted to discuss my prostate stimulation experiences. Using a hard plastic vibe, I can definitely find the spot and massage around with it. I get all those crazy sensations and it seems to build as I work with it. But right when I think I am going to have an orgasm, I pee instead. Totally pee. I'm not mistaking my fluids here. Rarely can I get a decent amount of semen. Once I had a nice long dribble squirt of semen. A lot of the times I can get a couple little drops or something, but once the pee builds back up, thats what ends up really coming out. This isnt something I can really do in bed unless I have my cock inside an iced tea bottle! I can play for hours and love the feelings, but I really want to have more of an orgasm then a good climb followed by a pee. I have not bought the aneros yet, wondering if it is another high priced and over rated sex product..

• Originally Posted By: Buttcummer
    I have enjoyed arse play for a few years now and typically use a vibe or my favorite home made toy which is more for anal stimluation then it is for prostate stimulation. For the sake of this thread, I wanted to discuss my prostate stimulation experiences. Using a hard plastic vibe, I can definitely find the spot and massage around with it. I get all those crazy sensations and it seems to build as I work with it. But right when I think I am going to have an orgasm, I pee instead. Totally pee. I'm not mistaking my fluids here. Rarely can I get a decent amount of semen. Once I had a nice long dribble squirt of semen. A lot of the times I can get a couple little drops or something, but once the pee builds back up, thats what ends up really coming out. This isnt something I can really do in bed unless I have my cock inside an iced tea bottle! I can play for hours and love the feelings, but I really want to have more of an orgasm then a good climb followed by a pee. I have not bought the aneros yet, wondering if it is another high priced and over rated sex product..

See my note from 9/26/03. This happened to me as well. 'til next time.