Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• John September 2003
  • John
    Hey there men, I am not experiencing all that you are! I got my Aneros today, had already read all the instructions, and I guess being excited, got it all lubed up and easily inserted it. It fit beautifully. I did the contractions and kept hopin' and prayin' it would be dramatic, but all I had was some pre-cum. Did it not work because I had masturbated earlier in the day? What should I be doing?
  • John

Originally Posted By: John
    Hey there men, I am not experiencing all that you are! I got my Aneros today, had already read all the instructions, and I guess being excited, got it all lubed up and easily inserted it. It fit beautifully. I did the contractions and kept hopin' and prayin' it would be dramatic, but all I had was some pre-cum. Did it not work because I had masturbated earlier in the day? What should I be doing?

I am still wondering what I am doing wrong. I tried the device a second time and had a good session - but nothing like what all are describing. I used lubrication by inserting an improvised enema bottle filled with the lube and then squirting it in and then inserting the Aneros. It went in quickly like the first time, but it hurt against the prostate and the entrance to the rectum. Also, taking it out is no fun! Any suggestions?