Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

From a Woman's Perspective
  • Maxine
    I found the Aneros site while searching for interesting toys/gizmos to spice up our sex life. The product and testimonials made *me* very excited, so I had to order one for my man. I know it will be a worthwhile purchase if he is able to have half the pleasure some of you have described! It has arrived and we are ready to give it a try. I have a couple of prep questions though, and would really appreciate feedback from newbie and experienced users.

1. Cleansing prior to use. Is it necessary? Or do you just need to feel your bowels are empty? I can imagine for a guy inexperienced in anal play that the whole enema process can make one feel tense and perhaps anxious.

2. Surrounding area. Are we talking plastic sheeting or just an adjacent towel or two for cleanup afterwards?

3. Solo or with help. Do most of you use the Aneros for solo play or do you incorporate it into your partner experiences? I bought it for my man because it sounded incredibly erotic to be able to see him experience these reactions. Or perhaps to incorporate it into oral play as 'sstump' posted.

4. Audio/visuals. Do any of you require or enjoy steamy written, audio or video erotica to engage the frontal lobes? I can imagine that this may be helpful for a newbie in order to relax during Stages 1 & 2.

5. Overall beneficial effects. Now I know this product is great from all your testimonials etc., but what I am looking for is how you feel in the days after using it the first time, and after you are using it regularly. Do you feel sexier because you are more in touch with your body? If your sex drive was normal or diminished, has it increased? Are you more in love with your partner (if you have one)? Do you want to explore more anal toys and stimulus?

6. Anything other feedback to a girl who wants it to be a great experience for a guy.

Many thanks!

Maxine

• Originally Posted By: Maxine
    1. Cleansing prior to use. Is it necessary? Or do you just need to feel your bowels are empty?
    2. Surrounding area. Are we talking plastic sheeting or just an adjacent towel or two for cleanup afterwards?

3. Solo or with help. Do most of you use the Aneros for solo play or do you incorporate it into your partner experiences? I bought it for my man because it sounded incredibly erotic to be able to see him experience these reactions. Or perhaps to incorporate it into oral play as 'sstump' posted.

4. Audio/visuals. Do any of you require or enjoy steamy written, audio or video erotica to engage the frontal lobes? I can imagine that this may be helpful for a newbie in order to relax during Stages 1 & 2.

Maxine

1. Rinse with anal syringe.
    2. Some paper towels will suffice.
    3. It took me a great deal of concentration, practice, and experimentation to get it to work as advertised. A partner would be a distraction, at least at first.
    4. See above.

• Edit

Originally Posted By: Maxine
    I found the Aneros site while searching for interesting toys/gizmos to spice up our sex life. The product and testimonials made *me* very excited, so I had to order one for my man. I know it will be a worthwhile purchase if he is able to have half the pleasure some of you have described! It has arrived and we are ready to give it a try. I have a couple of prep questions though, and would really appreciate feedback from newbie and experienced users.

1. Cleansing prior to use. Is it necessary? Or do you just need to feel your bowels are empty? I can imagine for a guy inexperienced in anal play that the whole enema process can make one feel tense and perhaps anxious.

5. Overall beneficial effects. Now I know this product is great from all your testimonials etc., but what I am looking for is how you feel in the days after using it the first time, and after you are using it regularly. Do you feel sexier because you are more in touch with your body? If your sex drive was normal or diminished, has it increased? Are you more in love with your partner (if you have one)? Do you want to explore more anal toys and stimulus?

6. Anything other feedback to a girl who wants it to be a great experience for a guy.

Many thanks!

Maxine

Dear Maxine;

I think your man is VERY lucky to have such an adventurous woman that finds new ways to please and excite him.

As far as cleansing goes, we haven't found it necessary. If you have no urge to evacuate your bowels it means your colon is almost completely empty. It's something you have to try to see what is most comfortable for both of you.

We have found that anal play is no messier than other types of good, earthy sex. There is usually excess lube all over, but too much lube is good because it minimizes any possible irritation from long sessions of anal play.

He may want to use it solo sometimes just as you probably like to pleasure yourself solo occasionally, right? Solo will help him find out what works best for him. Then again, it would be mind altering if you decided to give him some slow, sensuous oral sex while he does the contractions that he likes best. Be forewarned though, the Aneros produces copius amounts of prostatic fluid (pre-cum to most people) without even having an erection and we have noticed an increase in the amount of semen I ejaculate since starting to use the Aneros.

Other feedback would be to open yourself up to anal play if you haven't already. Through anal stimulation during oral sex, I discovered that her anal muscles greatly relax when she climaxes and this knowledge has enabled us to finally accomplish full penetration anal sex. The intensity of my orgasms while having anal sex with the Aneros in place is truly incredible.

Good luck and please keep us informed. Tim
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Dear Maxine,
    You sound like a sensitive and very generous lady. It's terrific to see that someone cares about their partner enough to do some research before getting into something. I should tell you that the Super Orgasm that you''ve heard described is NOT an automatic process. It takes time, patience and focus to develop. Is it worth it....ABSOLUTELY! Read my posting to "First Time" for more details. That having been said you can use it straight out of the box if you wish maximize a more traditional penile orgasm. For instance, keeping the Aneros inserted while having intercourse makes for a great prostate massage and the orgasm that results is shall we say, voluminous. Your man however, has to be open to this kind of experimentation for this all to work. Now specifically to your questions:

Cleansing
    Not strictly necessary if one has had a bowel movement recently. However, doing a small cleaning can sometimes prevent some surprises when the Aneros is removed. If that kind of thing doesn't bother him, then have at it. Even when I use the Aneros alone I like to go in the shower and get clean down there first. Furthermore a little warm water to the area from a shower massager can be quiet stimulating.

Surrounding Area
    Because of the large amount of lubricant that is required for the Aneros to work properly, I always use a single towel underneath me and nearby for good measure.

Solo vs. Help
    If your aim is for him to experience the Super Orgasm you've heard about, the initial experiences are better alone. It is necessary for him to really tune into himself and his own body for a period of time to perfect a technique getting to this place. Once he has discovered a "path", so to speak, being with a partner can be a great way of fascilitating arousal. For instance, sometimes I like looking at and touching my wife's vagina while I am using the Aneros. Sometimes, I insert a finger into her anus and leave it there while I am having the Super Orgasm experience, in this way, as my body goes through spasms she is able to have a "first hand" experience of her own. Sometimes staring at her anus allows me to focus on the sensations that I'm having my anus.

Audio Visual
    As a prelude perhaps. But who needs that if they have you Maxine!

Beneficial Effects
    For me it seems almost life changing. It is tremendously powerful to know that you are able to have this kind of intensity of pleasure. I've said it once, I'll say it again, guys who haven't experienced the Aneros Orgasm just don't know what their bodies are capable of!

Other tips:
    Hands OFF. If you are with your guy while he is going for the big O, keep your hands off his genital area. You must let the Aneros do the work there by itself. However you can nibble on his nipples,or ears (if he likes this) visually stimulate him (as described above) or let him touch you with his hands if he cares to.

Best of Luck

B Mayfield