Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New User Needs Advice
  • Palo58
    Okay, I've had my "massager" a few days now, yet despite the relaxtion, breathing techiques and muscle controls, I am not achieving the type of orgasms that others who've bought your product appear to have achieved. Does anyone have any suggestions as to additional techniques that may help (?). ---Palo58
  • TJ
    Palo,

I'm in the same boat as you. Read the rest of the forum posts for other suggestions & keep at it. There's too many kudos about this product for it NOT to work. We'll get there, even if it takes a while. From what the others say, doesn't it look like it's worth the effort?
  • I've been using it for a couple years now, and have always felt the pleasurable stuff but never any orgasm, or anything I'd call an orgasm. I'd get terribly close, using the half-strength squeeze that causes it to twitch around. But eventually I'll lose my patience and stroke away (usually to a blinding orgasm).

Last night, though, I tried something new and felt something I hadn't felt before in all the times I've used it these couple years. Read the "Anxiously Waiting" thread by SStump.

All this time, every time I used it, I never really relaxed entirely, I kept trying to keep some tension in my sphincter muscles to maintain the twitching motion. So I did what I usually always do, deep squeezes and breathing for a few minutes, followed by my accustomed half-squeezes. But then I stopped completely and concentrated on relaxing my PC muscle (which I can't help but flex along with my sphincter).

There was nothing at first, but I could feel myself getting harder and harder. There was a tingle, like goosebumps, on my balls. I felt pressure building and building... I can't really describe it. I think the best way to describe it is that long, dropping sensation between when you pass the point of no return and when the orgasm contractions begin. Except there was no ejaculation, no contractions, just this very different sensation that was almost paralyzing and awe-inspiring.

I'd start squeezing to try to get to the next stage but it wouldn't happen. So I'd do more deep squeezes and the half squeezes and relaxed again (not taking my time) and that buildup came again. I guess the term "wave" is appropriate, but it seems to be a very delicate thing that I was only getting the edge of.

I think more practice is needed, more experimenting to see what combinations of tension and relaxation will work best. But I'm sure what's been keeping me from getting to this point all this time was the way my PC muscle was clenched. I could probably withold an ejaculation, the way it's been exercised.
  • CasusCoiti...I'm glad you tried my suggestion and received the same sensation that I did from complete relaxation. So far this is the best way I've learned to use the Aneros and the most pleasureable. I'll keep doing that about 10 times and then I can't help but finish myself off...which is a huge explosion...and sometimes my wife will help to finish me off with her mouth which makes it even bigger.

For me the best way to explain the sensation is it feels like my prostate swells to a huge size and then shrinks...causing my penis to get extremely hard...then it swells again and shrinks again and precum is streaming out of my penis and down the shaft and with everything so sensitive I can feel every little trickle. I've tried to follow the instructions and I don't think I'm getting the same reaction as the other posts...but it doesn't sound like it. I've had the all over body quiver while my wife sucked me and it was huge...but I'm not sure if it's the same. I'm thinking I need to stop and hold the contractions while she just wraps her lips around the base of my cock and then wait to see what happens. I tend to be inpatient at times though.

If anyone is interested (and Aneros company doesn't mind me mentioning this here) I've started a Yahoo group for suggestions and techniques. I might have set it up wrong...but I don't seem to getting alot of people visiting it just yet. But the link is:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aneros/

Feel free to visit and spread the word. I can't find a comprehensive discussion group that's updated with good materials and suggestions for how to use the Aneros...so I thought I'd start one.

P.S. Just in case anyones curious I fell asleep while using the Aneros last night and it stayed in all night. I woke up and removed it and there have been no adverse affects so far today. However I think without the disruption of getting up, removing it and cleaning it and everything it seemed like I slept a whole lot better then normal.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: sstump
    CasusCoiti...I'm glad you tried my suggestion and received the same sensation that I did from complete relaxation. So far this is the best way I've learned to use the Aneros and the most pleasureable. I'll keep doing that about 10 times and then I can't help but finish myself off...which is a huge explosion...and sometimes my wife will help to finish me off with her mouth which makes it even bigger.

For me the best way to explain the sensation is it feels like my prostate swells to a huge size and then shrinks...causing my penis to get extremely hard...then it swells again and shrinks again and precum is streaming out of my penis and down the shaft and with everything so sensitive I can feel every little trickle. I've tried to follow the instructions and I don't think I'm getting the same reaction as the other posts...but it doesn't sound like it. I've had the all over body quiver while my wife sucked me and it was huge...but I'm not sure if it's the same. I'm thinking I need to stop and hold the contractions while she just wraps her lips around the base of my cock and then wait to see what happens. I tend to be inpatient at times though.

If anyone is interested (and Aneros company doesn't mind me mentioning this here) I've started a Yahoo group for suggestions and techniques. I might have set it up wrong...but I don't seem to getting alot of people visiting it just yet. But the link is:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aneros/

Feel free to visit and spread the word. I can't find a comprehensive discussion group that's updated with good materials and suggestions for how to use the Aneros...so I thought I'd start one.

P.S. Just in case anyones curious I fell asleep while using the Aneros last night and it stayed in all night. I woke up and removed it and there have been no adverse affects so far today. However I think without the disruption of getting up, removing it and cleaning it and everything it seemed like I slept a whole lot better then normal.

Yes, I too was not experiencing anything until today. I followed the advice of one guy and bought a baby syringe, used to clean the nasal passage, and filled it with lubricant and inserted into my rectum and then liberally coated the Aneros and inserted it easily. I was relaxed and doing the exercises with my anus and pre-cum was liberally coming forth! I was hard and then soft and then really hard and I could feel the orgasm coming on. I relaxed and then began the contractions again. My penis had gotten smaller and then hard again and this time I let it happen. I must have cum for about a miunte and it was glorious! Everything was twitching and shaking. I know I have not had the truly exhilirating orgasm but I am getting closer. My balls were tight and my ass was quivering and then, it came - shots of cum all over my belly. Keep it up (so to speak) and you will experience what I have and all the other guys!