Notifications
Clear all

Guestbook Archive Part II

Page 1 / 2

support
(@support)
Reputable Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hello everyone! This is second part of the guestbook archive, containing the more recent posts up to March 2003. These messages are still held at our old defunct guestbook, but I've transferred them here for your convenience: http://books.dreambook.com/mt690912/aneros.html .

best regards,
-Darryl
@aneros.com">support@aneros.com

support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: chris
Comments: hi all 🙂 since a few months ago, just before i went to sleep i could get a weird orgasm sensation which i could control by the way i breathed... i have done this lots and set out to find out what it was, after obviously noticing i had a hard on, i had a feel around and noticed the more intence the orgasm feeling the more the part between my penis and butt hole (excuse the expresion) would swell, after massage of this place, geting deeper sensations was easier in some way.. it's somthing everyone should be able to do.. and it helps to relax to get the orgasm as well. i can guess that this product (g-spot stimulator) would help even more, probably, from just touching the furthest part away from what i now know is the prostate, i can get a really buzzing orgasm, so using something to go closer, and something that must of been researched into to get it to somthing as powerfull as expect it is.. i'd think twice about buying one but i put it down to mainly the taboo of using somthing like this.. but never say never i suppose..
i did it without knowing anything about what i was doing, so knowing what your aiming for must make it easier, i'd say try without this, and if u can't just make it,, which happens to me all the time.. try buying this,, so i have to look around for this, i can't believe iv'e learned somthing so cool , hope ya can all learn it to, this is a powerfull orgasm , do a search for "John Johnstons male multiple orgasm techniques" this will explain more.. well,, iv'e talked enough 🙂
Thursday, August 8th 2002 - 08:51:03 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: ROBERT
E-mail address: [email protected]
Comments: I just received my aneros today and lay in bed on my favorite left side I pulled my legs up simulating a sitting position laying down and inserted a thouroughly lubed
aneros and it went in easily. I lay there for at least 20
minutes continually doing Kegel excercies to no avail. I
am 72 years old an am impotent.Ihe only way I can
get an erection is using a vacuum pump and then a tight cock ring and this only gives me 30 minutes of masturbating to come. I have to masturbate to get relief.I was hoping this aneros would give me relief without masturbating. Can I
leave aneros in for the nightand go to sleep?.Is it okay to
sit on aneros? Please help me. I am going to stick to trying
everything to get this thing to work even if I have to wear it all day if okay?
Thursday, August 8th 2002 - 09:13:58 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Jay
E-mail address: @aol.com">tensman41@aol.com
Comments: I was a bit skeptical at first- used Aneros a few times with no result. Then today- it worked. The most unusual orgasm I've ever had. I literally shook all over and sort of overflowed with semen- no ejaculating orgasm but an overpowering flow.

The next try should be interesting!
Tuesday, August 20th 2002 - 04:08:00 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Philip
Comments: Well i was hoping to post a new success story. Instead I am looking for help. The perineal stimulator actually hurts. Is it expected that one would be able to walk and sit with this gadget? Apparently use of the aneros is similar to starting a business, Location, Location, Location.
Saturday, August 24th 2002 - 06:13:38 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: ROBERT D. SHEA
Comments: DEAR SIRS,
HOW DO I DETERMINE IF ANEROS IS RUBBING THE PROSTATE? I WAS
TRYING IT SEVERAL HOURS AGO WHEN IT GOT VERY WARM IN RECTAL AREA. WAS I COMING CLOSE? I AM UNABLE TO REACH AN ORGASM BY
RUBBING THE PENIS. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO HAVE AN ORGASM FOR
THE PAST TWO MONTHS AND IT IS VERY STRESSFUL. I HAVE TWO
DIFFERENT SIZES OF THE ANEROS STANDARD AND SMALL. I DON'T
KNOW IF I SHOULD ORDER AN EVEN ONE SMALLER YET. I'LL KEEP
TRYING I'VE GOT TO GET IT TO WORK. I JUST OBTAINED A WATER
BASED LUBRICANT CALLED " ID GLIDE ". SHOULD I SQUIRT SOME IN THE ANAL CANAL? PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

Saturday, August 24th 2002 - 09:14:24 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: herbie
E-mail address: flagstaff47
Comments: have had mine for two months now it has taken many hours of practice but stick with it it really does work and is almost better than sex,i can now freely come at will and enjoy it for hours
Sunday, August 25th 2002 - 07:16:06 AM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Trojan
Comments: I've been using the Aneros for 3 months. I'm 59 years old and I'm having the most incredible orgasms of my life, not to mention the prolonged pleasure which begins as soon as I insert the Aneros. The pleasure then slowly intensifies, reaching a truly amazing level by the time I ejaculate. I lube my anus with Albolene cream, then spread a thick coat of Albolene all over the Aneros. I slowly slide the Aneros into my anus as far as it will go. I find that the perineal pressure part of the Aneros is too rigid and sharp, making it uncomfortable when pressure is applied. I solve that problem by folding a tissue into a small square and sliding it under the edge of the Aneros. That way I enjoy the pleasure of the perineal pressure with no discomfort at all. So, with the Aneros fully inserted and the little tissue pad in place I am ready for an incredible ride. I lay on my back on a towel for this. I fold a large pillow in half and cover it with another towel. I keep my knees bent and feet flat on the bed. I slide the pillow under my knees and pull it back against my butt with my heels. My butt and the Aneros are now pushed against the pillow, and I am free to enjoy a fabulous hands-free butt-f. By moving my hips different ways, I can put as much or as little pressure on the Aneros as I want and go as fast or slow as I want. I have learned to relax my anus and rotate my hips, screwing myself most pleasureably. I relax my anus for awhile, then contract it for awhile, continuously massaging it with the Aneros. I get pleasure in the head of my penis and in the frenulum without even touching it! I tantalize myself by touching and stroking my penis different ways, well-lubed with Albolene, and by gently or vigorously rubbing different parts of it or the entire shaft and head. When I squeeze down hard on the Aneros, I get pleasurable deep pressure on my prostate and a jolt of pleasure in my penis as well as a flow of precum, which I love to see dripping and oozing out. When I rotate my hips with my anus relaxed, I get a gentler prostate massage from the Aneros. I spend quite awhile rotating my hips gently. The anal pleasure is incredible. Gentle tingly waves of pleasure flow over my body, and I get a lot of involuntary gentle PC contractions. If I remain patient, gently and continuously fing myself on the Aneros, I sometimes move into an altered state of consciousness. Combining such relaxation with the gentle anal probing and prostate massage of the Aneros creates indescribable bliss. I stay this way for awhile, gently massaging my frenulum and ridge.
My penis throbs and stays very hard. When I'm ready for my orgasm, I rotate my hips faster and with more pressure, and thrust my anus vigorously back and forth on the Aneros. The strong movements bring a lot of pressure on my prostate, with the Aneros pushing around on it. I start to pour a lot of precum and my penis gets even harder. Now I'm stroking my penis rapidly, the entire length and over the head, squeezing it and sliding my fist up and down. Unbelievable pleasure starts to rise in my anus, penis, and gut. I'm getting more and more tense. My arms and legs start to shake and I'm drowned in waves of hot deep thrills. I'm convulsing all over. My anus clamps down on the Aneros over and over, involuntarily, and I'm f***ing my fist with hard thrusts. My thick hot semen shoots out like a geyser, wonderful to see and to feel, and I'm grunting and moaning loudly. Sometimes I yell - it's just so powerful. This is a new level of sex and pleasure, derived from using the Aneros!
Sunday, August 25th 2002 - 08:24:07 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Mark
Comments: Absolutely amazing when you follow the instructions. I was ready to return the device after my first two attempts with no results. Before giving up, I decide to actually read the instructions unlike the first time I thought a quick speed-reading of the instructions would give me all the information I needed to get started.

The two steps that I didn't following correctly were steps six and eight:
"6. Slowly contract the anal sphincter, taking six to eight seconds to maximum contraction, hold a few seconds, then relax the muscles at the same rate as contraction. Breathing should be synchronized with this anal sphincter exercise. Inhale deeply as you contract the muscles and exhale as you relax. Repeat this exercise more than 20 times."

"8. Concentrate your mind on your prostate. Slowly contract your anal sphincter to about one fourth to half of full contraction strength and maintain this level of contraction."

In step six, I rushed through to maximum contraction, instead of taking six to eight seconds to maximum contraction. In step eight, I tried to maintain full contraction instead of the recommended one-quarter to one-half.

My third use of the device was incredible. You won't see my unit being returned!
Monday, August 26th 2002 - 02:48:13 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Trojan
Comments: I've read many of the messages here. Many guys say they have trouble getting into a pleasure cycle while using the Aneros. "Nothing happens" and "very little happens" seem to be frequent comments here. My response to you is: You may be fighting the powerful male taboo against your ass being penetrated. This includes a fear of experiencing anal pleasure, also of being vulnerable and submissive, which may be connected to a little insecurity about your own masculinity. These taboos and fears are normal and you have to allow yourself to bypass them in order to experience the benefits of the Aneros. Stand naked in front of a mirror and look at yourself. You have a cock and balls, and with incredible pleasure you shoot cum. Feeling anal pleasure will not change those facts! You are male! You are a man! This is where insecurity about masculinity comes in. This is trash. Throw it out the window. You are a man! You have no need to question your masculinity, no matter what sexual thoughts, desires, or experiences you may have. And anyone else who questions your masculinity can go f himself! Experiencing anal pleasure will not change your gender or your sexual orientation. Anal pleasure is normal. You were born with lots of nerve endings in your anus, just like in your penis, scrotum, perineum, nipples, and other erogenous parts of your body. Go to any sex shop and you will see anal beads to be used by men or women, and many other sex toys specifically designed for people to use for anal stimulation. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or bi, you have the same potential for anal pleasure, and it is normal to exploit it. If you, a man, want to insert a toy into your anus and get off on it, so what? If you are straight, playing with a toy up your ass while you imagine being f*d by a big dick does not make you gay. Feeling turned on by the sight of naked guys in a locker room does not make you gay. Jacking off with another guy does not make you gay. Guys freak out altogether too much over "I can't do or say anything that might make someone else think that I am gay or make someone else think that I have ever in my life had a thought that they might think indicates that I might possibly be gay!" Is that ridiculous, or what! You have no control over what others think. Your behavior will not control what they think. An action that seems perfectly straight to one person could seem perfectly gay to another person. You could be straight and be the "straightest-acting" man anyone ever saw, and someone could still think you were gay. And if you are gay, so what? Each man is an individual and none of us has to answer to anyone else regarding our sexual feelings or activities. So don't think of the Aneros or any other anal toy as a challenge to your masculinity! Remember the last time you dumped a big firm or hard turd? Didn't it feel fantastic coming out? Did you ever hear another guy say something like, "God, that felt good!" when he took a dump? The nerve endings are there, available to increase your sexual pleasure and arousal. USING THE ANEROS: Completely relax your anus (you won't have an accident, which can be another inhibiting fear). Using plenty of whatever lube you like (Albolene is great!), insert the Aneros into your anus as far as it will go. Put a small pad of folded tissue under the perineal portion of the Aneros. This will prevent slipping and uncomfortable skin-poking. Then lay back and relax your entire body as much as possible. Relax your anus completely. You will be tense if you are fighting anal penetration. Just lie still and do some relaxation breathing and/or brief meditation. If nothing else, at least slow your breathing way way down, taking deep, slow breaths. Keep your anus relaxed. I find it most relaxing to keep my knees bent, my legs open, and my feet flat on the bed. For me, the Aneros is most comfortable in this position. With your anus relaxed and the Aneros in place, soon you will notice some gentle involuntary contractions of the anus. Every contraction of the anus causes the Aneros to massage your prostate. So keep your anus relaxed and notice that with each involuntary contraction the narrow neck of the Aneros slides back and forth a little bit in your anus, which feels good. Remain relaxed and feel the pleasure of it in your anus. Maintain this relaxed state and before too long you may begin to feel kind of high from the relaxation and the gentle anal and prostate massage. Your pleasure may begin to build, and you may want to clamp down on the Aneros. Do so gently a few times, then completely relax your anus again for a few minutes. Practice with this. Try a few stronger contractions or clampdowns to see how they feel. Then relax your anus again. Soon you may start to feel pleasure in your penis, scrotum, and perineum. When you start to caress these areas, go slowly and gently. Lube everything up really well. You may find that to trace tiny circles on a spot with your fingertip, or to apply very short, gliding strokes with your fingertip to a sensitive spot can be extremely effective for giving yourself great pleasure. Explore and find your most sensitive spots. I discovered an incredibly pleasureable spot at the base of my scrotum where it joins the perineum, which gets me very excited and which I love to gently rub. The main thing is to remember that it is OK to have whatever pleasure your body will give you, that anal pleasure is normal, and to keep your anus relaxed. You will gradually (over several days or a couple of weeks) learn to pleasure yourself by applying firmer contractions to the Aneros, and perhaps to use it in a much more vigorous manner (read my previous message). Your anus may be a little sore at first from playing with the Aneros. This is normal. Lay off for a day or two, then resume activity. You will see that the Aneros will give you comfortable, pain-free, intense pleasure. I have extremely pleasureable prolonged masturbation sessions, huge mind-bending orgasms, and big powerful ejaculations using the Aneros. And remember: No one will ever know you have learned to appreciate anal and prostate stimulation unless you tell them yourself! It's none of their f*** business anyway! Sometimes I have a fantasy of laying down naked in a busy public square with my legs wide open and a toy up my ass and yelling, "Look, everybody! I'm a man! I'm a stud! And I get off on anal toys! So f*** what! Kiss my rosy ass!"
Monday, August 26th 2002 - 05:54:01 PM

RM, RM and RM reacted
ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Chris
Comments: A friend of mine gave me the Aneros as a present, and I've been having a lot of fun with it. I've tried dildos and plugs before, but I've never had anal orgasms like this before. I find it's better to use the same lube which I use for anal sex because it's a lot more slippery than KY. I guess the guys that aren't having luck need to be more patient. When I first tried it I had the urge to jerk off right away. You got to fight that and concentrate on the feeling of the probe in your ass. Good luck to everyone, and thanks to you guys for coming up with this.
Friday, September 6th 2002 - 07:47:09 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: rick
Comments: Well i have been using my aneros now for 5 weeks and i hadn't had much success until last night!!! I had read a testimonal about following the instructions carefully and i thought i had been. what i discovered was that instead of continuing to contract my sphincter again and again after the warm up period as i like to call it. i needed to just lie on my side and hold the aneros in a partial contracted possition. well i did it last night and after about half of an hour i had an experience that makes me shiver now even to type this note!!!!! unbelievable. i must of had four no coming orgasams and it was so intense i'm still trembeling today. that is almost unbelievable. what a treat i can't wait for tonight. my wife is gone tonight to work and tonight i can shake more freely. I'm excited just to imagine this Thank YOU !!!!!!!!

Friday, September 13th 2002 - 11:02:49 AM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: esteban
Comments: As some of the other posters here have remarked, the design of the perineal tab on the Aneros could stand improvement. Personally, I found that it never remained where it should, squarely on the ridge of the perineum’s bulge, but instead slipped to one side or another, where it was no longer in contact with the pleasurable “hot button” of nerve endings, and could actually instead be painful. Here’s a quick and easy homemade modification you can make, which I’ve been using a long time with great results.

Go to your auto-parts store. You’re after some rubber radiator-type hose, the size that has a 5/16 inch INNER diameter. It’s a standard item, and usually you can have it cut to length. Get about a foot of it; that’s more than you’ll need, but the stuff’s cheap, and you might want the extra to make another, longer, version of what I’m about to describe. You’ll also need 4 JUMBO paper clips, which measure 3/8 inch wide and 1 ½ inches long, and are available at any office supply place.

The hose is easily cut with a sharp knife. Cut two identical 2 inch lengths of hose and lay them side by side. I’ll refer to them as hose # 1 and hose # 2.

The loop on one side of a paper clip is smaller than the loop on the other end. Take a paper clip and push its smaller end into the hole of hose # 1, while pushing the prong into the hole of neighboring hose # 2. Take another paper clip, and this time push its smaller looped end into the hole of hose # 2, and its prong into the hole of hose # 1. Repeat these two steps with the holes on the opposite ends of the hoses. You’ll be left with two lengths of hose clamped tightly together side by side, but not so tightly that you can’t do the next step:

Push the joined hoses over the rounded edge of the Aneros’ perineal tab, right where it comes into contact with the body, till the edge of the tab is just protruding between the hoses. In use, these 2 pieces of hose will lay along either side of the perineum, acting like outriggers to hold the perineal tab in place. Their rubber surface also provides a non-slip hold on your skin, so that the whole thing stays exactly where you want it to, where it does the most good - astride and pressing into that sensitive perineal ridge.

I am certain that anyone who tries this small modification will discover a HUGE difference; I did.

I’ve had my Aneros for over a year now, and I can’t get over what a wild, explosive experience I have every time I use it. I have a few more tips or suggestions based on my experience that I think I’ll post soon.

Wednesday, September 18th 2002 - 12:33:28 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Jonny
Comments: Has anybody feel some weird and strange thigs while using Aneros? When i lay on my back, put the Aneros and just lay down calm and close my eyes i concentrate on the feeling of Aneros inside me. After short time i feel like my body is vibrating, not muscles but i feel weird vibrations. After minute or two feeling this vibrations it feels like my body is risen up in the air! I can't describe it well but surely is strange thing to feel! I usually feel very scary at that moment and when i open my eyes it feels like i am fallen down on the bed! Please help me, is this normal? These things really happen, believe me!
Thursday, September 26th 2002 - 03:51:52 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Dave
Comments: I heard about this through Jack Johnston's forum, and so far have had only one session with the Aneros. I was VERY close to having a full body orgasm during the 1/2 contraction stage, but didn't QUITE make it for some reason.

While I have previous experience with anal devices, and believe 100% in this thing, I'm finding that it's pressing a little TOO hard on the prostate to the point of being a little uncomfortable. Has anybody else had this? I have very strongly built PC muscles, and with the Aneros, a full contraction is almost painful. This is after spending well over 45 minutes with the device.

Other than that, almost there!

Tuesday, October 1st 2002 - 06:04:54 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: owl-luvr
Comments: First, let me say that I'm glad I found this forum. I've had my Aneros for about a week and, up until today, had had no success with it at all.

Now, let me get this rather embarrassing first question out of the way: I'm in my 30's and I know the difference between ejaculation and orgasm. How can I tell, then, when (or if) I'm having more than one orgasm with the Aneros? Using the Aneros, there doesn't seem to be a point at which my first orgasm ends and a second one begins. Any clues from forum members would be very much appreciated.

Cotinuing, I now feel it necessary to caution others that it *is possible* to hurt yourself with the Aneros. After a week of having no positive results with it, I thought I'd take a page from 'the book of women's G-spot stimulation.' I lubricated the Aneros with AstroGlide and inserted it while lying on my side. After squeezing and relaxing my sphincter for about twenty minutes, I changed my position and kneeled forward with my face on my pillow. Reaching behind myself, I held the Aneros' 'handle' and slightly rocked it up and down, essentially trying to find my prostate. Once I found it I thought that, if I lay on my back, I could more-comfortably massage and stimulate my prostate by manually sliding the Aneros in and out of me, applying some pressure to the prostate to heighten the stimulation. This worked; however, I later discovered that I had somehow injured myself. While the Aneros came out 'whistle clean' when I removed it, after a nap I noticed a pale area of blood in my underwear. For this reason, I have decided not to use my Aneros for a few days. So, my advice is to have fun, but BE CAREFUL!

Lastly, in one of my earlier useages of my Aneros, I noticed that the little flat area (between the handle and the perineum pressure end of the massager) is somewhat thin and transfers any sensation of pressure against it nicely. That caused me to wonder if holding some kind of vibrator against that external flat area of the Aneros might intensify the pleasurable sensations caused by the Aneros. Has anyone here ever used a vibrator on himself, with or without the Aneros?
Friday, October 4th 2002 - 05:19:49 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Aneros Co.
Homepage URL: http://aneros.com
Comments: The Aneros Company would like to remind all users of the Aneros Stimulator (or any other anal products) that it is not advisable to violently massage the prostate or other sensitive internal tissues. Aggressive or careless penetration can cause tears in both the vagina and the anus, therefore one should always exercise caution when inserting any object into these areas. Gentle massage of the prostate - using the action of contracting the sphincter muscle alone - is recommended to avoid any possible damage to tissues. We do not recommend applying additional force to massage the prostate.

Monday, October 7th 2002 - 04:23:51 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Mike2
Comments: After Dave's comment, I'm wondering if you're supposed to contract the anal sphincter or contract the PC muscle--from the instructions, I've always thought contracting the anal sphincter was the intended method, but maybe not?
Monday, October 7th 2002 - 04:57:33 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: HS
Comments: I got my aneros for my 20th birthday present. The best present I've ever had.
Friday, October 18th 2002 - 09:15:46 AM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: brick
Comments: I've used the aneros a few times now and had a few questions. I haven't had any of the mind blowing experiences yet but it has been pleasurable. I hope practice makes for better response. Should just working the aneros with clenching and releasing the muscles of the butt and PC muscles be enough to keep one erect? Do you need to be erect to have the desired effects? I find that the initial insertion will often result in an erection but after a little while I need to massage my penis to keep up my erection as well as the level of pleasure. And do you think that using the aneros regularly without ejaculating will enhance the likelihood of having some of the more profound senstions and experiences that many users experience?
Monday, October 21st 2002 - 02:48:59 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Aneros Support
E-mail address: @aneros.com">support@aneros.com
Homepage URL: http://www.aneros.com
Comments: In response to the questions posed below, we would like to remind users that it is not uncommon for several practice sessions to be required before the proper technique is achieved.

AFTER the initial phase of becoming accustomed to the presence of the massager, we recommend performing the contraction exercises synchronized with meditative breathing (1)inhale / contract slowly for 4-8 seconds (2) hold the breath / contraction 4-8s (3) exhale / release for 4-8s. Perform this warm up 20-30 times, trying to maintain a constant pressure during the "hold" segment. Remember, these are exercises; the goal is to learn to control the PC and sphincter muscles enougth to manuever the Aneros back and forth thereby applying pressure to the prostate.

To accomplish this, it is helpful to try to use the sphincter muscle - JUST UNDER full contraction - to balance the perineum tab in position. This will often begin a chain reaction leading to orgasm.

This type of orgasm is not dependent upon the penis and can occur whether the penis is erect or flaccid. To achieve the full-body orgasm, some delayed gratification will need to be practiced, but this does not exclude stiimulation of other erogenous areas. With practice and development of technique, you will be successful.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2002 - 03:47:13 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Rich Tremont
Comments: In response to the last post, no you do not need an erection to experience the pleasures of the Aneros. I suspect that your erection that happens after inserting the Aneros is a response to having stimulation of the anus. As the session progresses and you are flexing the anal sphincter and pc muscles lots of blood is being called to these areas, this takes away from the blood needed for an erection. Depending on you age and physical condition, you may get erections after a while without penis play.

Have fun.
Tuesday, October 22nd 2002 - 04:32:59 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: HS
Comments: dry orgasms are intense but keep you wanting more..

wet orgasms make you really satisfied and not wanting more..
Wednesday, October 23rd 2002 - 09:03:09 AM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Robert Shea
Comments: Dear Aneros:
I'll bet you thought that this day would never come. What was the date that I first ordered my Aneros? For the past two months I have been practicing Jack Johnston's MMO. Today for the first time I had my first wave of orgasms. I am 72 years old and have a condition which prevents me from using Viagra. I can't thank you enough for encouraging me to keep at it. I inserted the Aneros in my rectum after lubricating it with I-D glide. I put a pad under the arm, to keep it from pinching me. I swiveled my hips back and forth and side to side and the orgasm started to build. I then began to breathe deeply and started using the critical sound taught to me by multiple male orgasm.
http://www.multiples.com/a-malegspot.html
Higher and higher the Orgasm began to build. When I was at the peak. I looked down and noticed my penis was not erect, and still I came and came - all dry orgasms.

They must have continued at least 10 minutes. The orgasms were unlike the ones associated with regular ejaculation. It is of greater intensity and floods the entire body. It is truly wonderful. Thanks for your help.

Robert
Monday, October 28th 2002 - 01:55:39 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Anon.
Comments: Dear Sirs:

I purchased my Aneros a few months ago and have had some very good experiences with it, learning each time how to improve the sensations. Last week though, I had the most amazing experience of my life.

I had inserted a string of 5 three-quarter inch A beads,and after a few minutes I inserted my Aneros stimulator as well as the beads. I had an orgasm instantly which lasted 15 minutes, during which time I found I was able to control the sensations and climax at will over and over again for minutes at a time.

After an hour i was exhausted, but after a break of a few minutes, I was straight back to orgasm after orgasm - and I don't mean little ones. I found that I could climax with different muscle groups all over my body just by thinking about them. This continued for another hour. By this time I was completely exhausted and decided to masturbate to an ejaculatory orgasm, which was the best and longest I have ever experienced.

I just thought I would let you know about this experience using A beads simultaneously. Has anybody else tried this or with any additional equipment that you know about that I could try?, let me know.
Many thanks.

Friday, November 1st 2002 - 01:39:23 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Rich Tremont
Comments: To Anonymous:

Sounds very interesting. Just what are "A beads" and where does one get them. Could you describe exactly how you used or placed them in conjunction with the Aneros. Thanks
Sunday, November 3rd 2002 - 08:18:29 AM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Helmut Glopt
Comments: i've been practicing with the aneros now on and off
for a couple of months. I follow the instructions
and while it feels good [i can't seem to get the
'waves' of pleasure that people are talking about. I
find myself having to stroke my penis and while
my orgasms and ejaculations (put out my eyes) are definitely stronger, i'm looking for
the extended orgasm. what am i doing wrong?
Monday, November 25th 2002 - 04:44:55 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Alexandra
Homepage URL: http://A Woman's Opinion
Comments: Well I wanted to buy this after seeing it on a Canadian TV show called, the Sunday Night Sex Show with Sue Johannsen. She has a staff that tests out new products and recommended it. I found a retailer in Toronto who carried it "Come As You Are" and was again told that they recommend their staff to try products to allow them to properly educate the customer. I was told rave reviews. I sent the instructions to a gay friend and he was highly interested in trying it based on those alone.
Well I bought it and used it on my man. He was doubtful of it when I told him what it was supposed to do. I advised him that my gay friends wanted to know how it worked because they were very interested. So he indulged me. He followed my instructions and jesus murphy I've never heard a man make those kinds of noises in my life. He even ejaculated without realizing it and couldn't believe it as his penis just kept getting harder. I thought he was going to explode (which he eventually did of course), and when I gently moved the handle around a little it appeared to have an even greater effect, especially when I was orally helping him out shall we say.
All I can say is when all was over and done with, he turned to me and said, tell your friends to get it because it does everything it says it does. For him to admit this was quite the achievement. Mercy buckets and ladies, I highly recommend it.

Tuesday, November 26th 2002 - 01:40:37 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Rodger
Comments: I am so glad to have found this page. I ordered the Aneros through Highisland a few weeks, tried it a few times, felt a bit odd sticking this thing up my ass. Not much happened. And then....its like the heavens opened up and I reached a new level of consciousness. I have multiple orgasims now sometimes erect sometimes not, but the sensation has, for me at least; become a mind-body sort of thing. I look forward to using it at least once a day and do use it twice per day. I am a hetero male age 52 and must say, this device has opened up a new world. And my sex life was great before.
Friday, November 29th 2002 - 04:09:44 PM

ReplyQuote
support
(@support)
Topic starter  

Name: Justin
E-mail address:
Comments: Dear Hs
(In case you didn't receive my email i have posted it here)

Actually, if you go to the web discussion forum for Jack Johnston's MMO(www.multiples.com), you will find lots of guys, including myself who find that ejaculorgasm is a big dissapointment and a let down. Also it has a lack of intamacy associated with the release of semen. Dry orgasms to me, are a way of reaching higher plateus of intimacy and pleasure with my partner which gives us a sense of togetherness and a greater bond between us.

The reason behind wet orgams making you not want anymore is because the ejaculation reflex actually depletes your sexual energy, which makes your body tired and lack of interest in sex until after the male refractory period has passed and you can achieve erection again.

Dry orgasms actually increase your sexual energy by diffusing the energy (orgasms) throughout the body, instead of dissapating all the energy with ejaculation. Therefore increasing your desire for more orgasms.

Generally dry orgasms are full body orgasms, as apposed to wet orgasms which are very penile centred
I hope this makes sense to you.

For more information on this topic, if you are interested i would recommend visiting Jack's site.... it is a website devoted to Male Multiples Orgasms (mmo) and how to achieve these dry orgams without holding back your ejaculation reflex. There is a lot of info there to be absorbed.

Best Regards

Friday, November 29th 2002 - 09:39:40 PM

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar