multiple ejactulati...

Notifications
Clear all

multiple ejactulations during Aneros session with Peridise (video)

(@shockedwaves)
Estimable Member Customer
Topic starter  

So I picked up the Aneros Peridise full set about a week ago.

Bit of background - I had my first Super O back in July, and have consistently had good results during my sessions since then. Probably a 90% success rate of starting a session and having multiple orgasms. I already owned (in order of favourite) the Progasm, Eupho Syn, Maximus, Helix, MGX Classic. Also own a nJoy 2.0 plug which is probably my favourite toy.

Anyways, the Peridise is much smaller. My experience with it is that it almost instantly starts involuntary contractions, but they aren't as pleasurable. But then if you switch to another toy, the involuntariness start quite quickly with that other toy (eg. Progasm) and result in a really strong orgasm(s). Usually my sessions with a toy wind down after an hour or hour and a half, but using the Peridise to get things going on really extends the sessions a lot longer if I want.

But there's another thing that happens using the Peridise. It's the only toy that makes me cum a bit when I orgasm. It's not like it happens right away, but after playing around for an hour, if I have the Peridise in, then when I orgasm I also ejaculate a bit. It certainly isn't a full ejaculation, and I can carry right on enjoying myself, but I've never had this reaction with other toys that are hitting the prostate more directly. It's almost like because the Peridise isn't hitting my prostate, it's allowing me to pump out a few squirts during an orgasm. Anyone else have a similar experience?

I can repeat that reaction with the Peridise pretty consistently, but have never had that reaction with using a bigger toy that hits the prostate more directly (and actually feels more pleasurable than the Peridise does).

Here is a video to show you what i mean: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12305128/one.mp4

Anyone else have a similar reaction or can explain what's going on?

(@jaxsun)
Reputable Member Customer

I've had the same response from Peridise 16mm...oozing ejaculation with considerable pleasure...it seems to happen if I've refrained from ejaculation for a week or more. I've also been able to have the same response from MGX ...for me, semen retention seems to enable this. I ejaculate with soft gentle touches to my glans and my cock is soft...for me I don't need to stroke aggressively. ?

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

I should mention, I was using the 18mm. The size differences are subtle, but make a big difference! 16mm is just okay for me, and 20mm and 22mm do nothing.

18mm though, and I can't stop myself from contracting even if I wanted to!

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)
Honorable Member Customer

I will ask the obvious question here, why are you masturbating your penis? i would have thought that this is the reason why this is happening, your direct stimualtion is leading to this IMO.

Hands free prostate orgasm is what you are wanting, isnt it? this is more a staggered super-t you are doing.

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

Yeah - i usually start my sessions without touching, and actually the majority of my session is just laying there without touching my penis. But over time, I think the muscles have got really strong and I can easily stroke myself to orgasm without ejaculating, which is what was going on there.

If a session is winding down, or orgasms are just not quite as strong as id like, I find stroking myself really ramps things up and I can have several strong orgasms doing that. I don't ever ejaculate though, except with the peridise.

I know some guys are firm believers in the "no touching" thing, and I think that does make a lot of sense starting out, especially if you don't have a tonne of control when at the PONR. But for me, it adds to the arousal, and it really helps. So while I usually go no hands, I often add in the hands if its feeling really good, or i want the extra stimulation to get me over the edge.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

Fair enough but it didn't look like you were having orgasms is all, looked like a quiet affair

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

Fair enough but it didn't look like you were having orgasms is all, looked like a quiet affair

Really? That was actually one of my more louder solo sessions 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

Really? That was actually one of my more louder solo sessions 🙂

Hmm how big is the file?

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

30 MB.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

Must have had the sound turned down. seems very uncommon, its the first I've heard of it on this forum and Ive been here a while. Using your penis to masturbate must be part of the reason ejaculation happens though.

When you want a normal ejaculatory orgasm or when you're having sex, what happens? can you keep going? or can you never finish or what?

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

Yeah, I think I did have the sound turned off on that video. I recorded if off my computer to cut out some parts, by forgot to add sound back in.

Anyways - when I want to actually ejaculate, I just keep going harder to get myself over the edge. Basically, instead of slowing down and stroking trough the orgasm, I just keep stroking and let orgasm get really strong. If I focus more on the head of my penis, it leads to ejaculation which feels great with the orgasm at that point.

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

still don't get how you're able to do this, there is no refractory period, its really odd.

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

I'm pretty tuned into the difference in feeling between an orgasm and an orgasm+ejaculation. The ejaculation reflex wasn't triggered when this was happening, or was ever so slightly and I held it back. So no refractory period.
still don't get how you're able to do this, there is no refractory period, its really odd.

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)
Prominent Member Customer

I have had orgasms over the last year that involve my wife giving me a blowjob but me not ejaculating. It feels exactly the same as a prostate orgasm from having a toy in my ass. Not a drop of cum oozes out (well except for precum from time to time) but nothing like a full on ejaculation paired with an orgasm. You CAN stimulate your penis and still get full blown prostate orgasms, I do not have to do this to have them, but believe I can have orgasms with penile stim with no ejaculation accompanying them because I can have hands free prostate orgasms. I just know what orgasms feel like since being rewired, and now can experience them in multiple ways through many different forms of stimulation.

shockedwaves, the dropbox is giving me an error 404 message. is the video still in dropbox?

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

shockedwaves, the dropbox is giving me an error 404 message. is the video still in dropbox?

No, I took it down since it didn't have sound (which actually made it kind of boring).
Everything else you said i completely agree with!

ReplyQuote
(@sorena_)

I'm pretty tuned into the difference in feeling between an orgasm and an orgasm+ejaculation. The ejaculation reflex wasn't triggered when this was happening, or was ever so slightly and I held it back. So no refractory period.

yes but as i attuned to this as well but even a small reflex is the PONR and it is shooting out in your case. Nobody else here seems able to do this, how are you able to distinguish this? a lot of people here would love to know...

ReplyQuote
(@shockedwaves)
Topic starter  

I really didn't feel like I was at the PONR quite yet. It felt like most of my other orgasms with other aneros toys (and other toys). The only time I shoot a bit like that video showed in each orgasm is after my session has been going on a while and if i switch to the peridise. If I go back to using a toy that has more direct pressure on the prostate, it stops happening like that.

ReplyQuote
(@brucemarkland)

For as long as I can remember I have been a sexual being. I tried so many things when I was younger but like most I just settled in to a somewhat normal life, married and had a family. Fast forward 35 years and I found myself single again but this time the internet was around. I found endless sex videos and discussion groups on all sorts of things one could try such as the aneros. The one thing that the aneros taught me is that I really didn't know anything about male sexuality. As things progressed with aneros my own self awareness grew and grew and now know a bit more but there is still a whole world of pleasure out there to be explored. I am no sexual superman but I believe we can learn almost anything and do almost anything some else does with practice. Once I learned that ejaculation and orgasm were two separate things that happened at the same time my mind was blown. I can blurr the lines between the two now....I can ride the same edge bellow or at PONR for 10-15 min.....I can ejaculate with out orgasm and orgasm with out ejaculation.....I can super O after a super T.....I can have a super O and ejaculate while in the middle....and more and more. I love practicing.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar