Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Books well worth reading for men and women
  • CanacanCanacan
    The Multi Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia as very often been quoted and recommended and I associate with that.

But I have come to read the female version and it is according to me much much better for both male and female. For one, it seemed much richer in term of content but also the tone, mindset and goal are much closer to what anerosians need. It wouldnt harm for men that it also gets you a little more in touch with female issues in sex life and general life.

So please read this book and make it read to as many men and women you can, it can do only good :
    The Multi Orgasmic Woman - by Rachel Carlton Abrams and Mantak Chia

For your conveniance here is a link to buy it for real cheap as an iBook :
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-multi-orgasmic-woman/id526880595?mt=11

I'd be very interested in your comments on this book.
    I'd also like to know of your other book suggestions.
  • What about the one for couples? I was thinking about getting it.
  • CanacanCanacan
    @Tejaswolf

I didn't read it through and through, but from a quick look i found it disappointing. It is mostly some parts of the other books put together in a quick and dirty manner. Seemed very inferior in info and quality and lacking the inspiring tone of both others.

The female book is the last one written, mostly because the female co-writer of the couple book felt it necessary. The books are night and day really.

And as interesting as the male book might be for most males, i suspect the female book would be the most useful to males on the Aneros journey.
  • CanacanCanacan
    Reading further in the book and having given it to a female friend... I can only confirm, underline and emphasize how great it is. Actually the title is a very bad one, as this book is not so much about multiple orgasms as it is about health, self love, sex, many taoist approaches and techniques for healing, and orgasms of course but not as the sole focus... because to orgasm you need healthy and balanced body and mind.

Give it a shot, it is amazing.

By the way, nobody else has other books to suggest?