Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• I was wondering if this question ever hit the forum. I'm planning on taking a vacation and was wondering if anyone ever had troubles checking their luggage with their little friend tucked away? My concern is the screening process. I would freak out if they pulled it out of my bag and said can you explain this? At that point I guess I should drop my pants and give them the full demo. Just wondering.
  • HeizenHeizen
    Or put it in before you leave. If you get pulled out of line for a pat down, things could get real interesting. Tell them it keeps you from farting on the plane.
  • rumelrumel
    Crazyredfgreg,

Here are a few previous threads which addressed this issue - see Airport Security, Bringing Aneros to a trip & Traveling with Aneros.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • No problems here, I bring them in my carry on suitcase. I'm sure they see a bunch of toys!
  • FakmanFakman
    I have it in my carry-on bag all the time.  I travel about 50,000 miles a year and have never been stopped.  Using it away from home in a hotel where I can really let loose is awesome.  Now just remember to pack your lube in 3oz containers and you are all set...
  • Most small lube bottles are 3oz, coincidence? I think not! ;-)