Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What are some helpful, "proven" things to do between sessions?
  • I've been looking through the wiki and the forums about and there's not much on helping you rewire and progress more between sessions. So I'm wondering are there some things you can do on the days between sessions besides doing kegals to help you out? Like eating certain foods or exercises even?
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • I'm aware of the relaxation/concentration aspect of it, but I'm sure I'm still far off on "sensing" pleasure
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    If you're not sure, ask yourself...Am I..,

Eating my fruits & vegetables?
    Taking my Vitamins?
    Drinking enough water?
    Exercising to my current abilities?
    If on regular meds, am I supplementing to replace anything lost due to the meds?
    Getting enough of the right type of sleep?
    Managing my stress effectively?

These things each can contribute to a higher quality of life, and to a body more ready for prostate orgasms!

TG
  • qawsqaws
    If you want to train your ability to relax without the aneros and experience erotic feelings at the same time I would recommend erotic hypnosis. Erotic hypnosis helped and helpes me to truly relax for my aneros sessions. The concept of erotic hypnosis has beenĀ discussed a few times earlier in the forum. Rumel and a few others have even made a special erotic hypnosis album for aneros use. Relaxation is one of the factors that determines what you feel during sessions. Being truly relaxed is needed to reach the Super O.

Erotic hypnosis without the aneros inside can also give you great and fantastic sensations you have never experienced before if you are susceptible to it. Being susceptible to erotic hypnosis is dependant on your ability to surrender to the erotic hypnotist and to let your body experience sesnsations without impeding them. The ability to let sensations stay alive and let build ups of sensations last long enough is also something you will need to reach a Super O. Of you want to tray it out than I would recommend Nikki Fatale.
  • twlltintwlltin
    I'd suggest learning how to exercise the PC muscles (AKA Kegels exercises).
  • twlltin said:

I'd suggest learning how to exercise the PC muscles (AKA Kegels exercises).

+1
  • bsmith14bsmith14
    I spent a lot of time doing kegel/PC contractions in between sessions. I also think this played a large part in my aneroless sessions being so good.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @chosen_one

I'd suggest you try learning to do ejaculation abstinence. Start with a low goal, like one week, and see how much you can increase it over time. What this helps with is it keeps your arousal level high for your Aneros sessions.
  • NoFap challenge accepted! :D
    I won't rob my partner of my ejaculation though.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @HermitKatwan

Ejaculation abstinence does not mean you cannot masturbate your penis. Just that you don't ejaculate. Do what works for you.
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx
    Unproven to many but proven to me. Nikki Fatale erotic hypnosis. She drives my arousal level through the roof, and almost superOd in the first session combined with pro jr.. Takes alot of time going under, 10-15 hrs pr session. And she has like 40 sessions. Need to repeat sessions before moving on for triggerwords to take effect. So there u go.. My two pennies.

If you want to try a free one first then do Fiona Clearwater induction on youtube about 10 times. Then slave 10 times then hands free orgasm 10 times.
  • @Love_is : I guess I linked the objective of not having as much penile stimulation would be helpful in waking up the prostate.
    ATM I'm not really chasing anything.  I can sit entire evenings in front of the television or computer with the Helix inserted.  Enjoying myself with contracting my kegels.

• Love_isLove_is
    @HermitKatwan  -  During your Aneros sessions, yes stay away from penile stimulation. But otherwise it shouldn't matter as long as you don't ejaculate. It can keep your arousal so incredibly high. :)