Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Helix Syn
  • Day two with it and i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong. should i be working on contractions or should i just insert and lay back and relax?

• rumelrumel
    fireman364,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums,

You have embarked upon a learning journey of self discovery and like most journeys, one does not arrive at their initial destination immediately. It often takes time and considerable patience to traverse this path to pleasure.

Day two with it and i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong. should i be working on contractions or should i just insert and lay back and relax?

First it may be better to reframe your thinking about technique from "right or wrong" to degree of effectiveness. There really is no "right or wrong" choice between an active contraction based strategy or the more passive "Do Nothing..." approach. Both styles of practice have proven effective for many men, it is a matter of you experimenting with a range of approaches to find the right combination to open your orgasmic doorways.

There are a great number of variables which contribute to a successful practice regime and you can find many suggestions addressing those variables within the threads of this Forum. However, if you are like many of us, the task of ferreting out those suggestions can be daunting as the time to read through the thousands of threads here may seem impossibly long. Hopefully you will find the introductory conversation I sent you with some hints, tips and directed links helpful in getting to the most relevant information quickly.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm

Day two with it and i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong. should i be working on contractions or should i just insert and lay back and relax?

Welcome! The Wiki contains so much great information, it's worth reading more than once! You are in fact "learning" a new way to stimulate yourself through your prostate, which is a "journey" of discovery as @Rumel described! Rest assured that this is quite real and the experience is unique! We can give you all the advice in the world, yet ultimately how you process that info will have a lot to do with your success! Keep us updated on your experience, and, like with so many others just starting out, you'll probably have plenty of questions!

TG
  • ok, it feels great but nothing mind blowing yet, until last week when i receive a set of paradise ( sorry about the spelling), my girlfriend inserted it and left it in place while she gave me the most unbelievable hand job, she has never made me cum by jerking me off or even oral for that matter, but i came so hard it was incredible and she loved it too. i'm still going to keep working on solo multiple O's. 
    i have read about people inserting andy of these devices and their body takes over, not mine as of yet. gonna try and insert it and just relax for a few hours. wish me luck. lol
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Everyone's experience is different! Yes, I've had many of the involuntary sensations you've read about! But, as your journey progresses, your understanding of what you're feeling will also evolve! It's a learning process and experience! Give it some time!

TG