Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Am I making any real progress?
  • Okay so I might have had some big success but still no orgasm. I decided to use the aneros with a viberator and it helped a whole lot. I stuck it in and with in nearly 2 minutes, my dick got hard. Within 5 minutes I was precumming and lots to. This is when it got VERY erotic for me. I looked down at my hard cock feeling the aneros fingering me almost from the vibrations. It made it more fun and by now Im looking down at the tingle in my penis grows and than subsides and than gets bigger. Im guessing that means Im getting closer to cumming from the aneros? Im breathing hard and have some very sexy music still going. I look down as more precum happens and Im naked and my dick is big. Naughty thoughts going through my head, the tingle in my dick growing still and Im not touching my cock and the fingering feeling so pleasurable but the fact that I look like this, naked with a huge cock and covered in my own precum and Im not touching. I than think oh shit Im gonna cum but as I start to get a few body waves and all, the tingles and waves stop after a few minutes. I dont give up but than I take it out and jerk myself off like normal. Am I making progress? I really thought I was on the verge of cumming. 
  • It was different than the tingle in my stomach growing through out your body type thing.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @Jphnspiker --- If your goal is to have a traditional orgasm, sure, you're making progress! However, the road to prostate orgasms takes a different path...which doesn't include ejaculation! Please read the Wiki top to bottom...it will tell you everything you need to know to get on the path to the prostate orgasm!

TG