Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finally had my first super orgasm!!
  • kmal1128kmal1128
    I have made posts on here before thinking I finally reached a super o because boy did they feel good. However, it wasn't until last night that I realized what a Super O truly is. I have had the aneros progasm jr for about a year now and have made good progress throughout this time with each session being very pleasurable. Last night was different though. Whereas the other sessions I have had were nice, it felt like they were created by me actively trying to achieve orgasm. Last night I let the aneros give me the super orgasm while I just laid there in pure bliss. It's hard to even describe the pleasure, it's not as fast coming and over the top as a penile orgasm, but is deep and fulfilling and constant with occasional bursts. I really did feel like I was having an out of body experience, my mind went blank and it felt like everything was in slow motion like a scene in the matrix where neo dodges the bullet and then I would suddenly snap back into reality but then a few seconds later would be back in this paradise state. I think I have discovered to have a super orgasm takes time and you have to change your mind to accept the pleasure the way it comes vs expecting a penile orgasm. It took me a year to finally understand this. I can remember when I first put it in over a year ago and felt barely anything. Fast forward to last night and it's truly a mind blowing experience when you reach that goal. I just can't believe how many guys aren't getting to experience what I did last night, there is nothing that can provide that sort of orgasm, I finally feel like I have my way of equaling female orgasms which seem to last forever. I'm doing so good with the progasm jr. Should I go up to the progasm? Or different model? I can't decide how it would change what I experienced last night; that was pretty amazing.
  • kmal1128kmal1128
    I'm currently in the middle of having another super o right now! I just had about 25 minute straight orgasm, I'm gonna try for more right now, it feels so good just typing this message. I literally moaned for like 15 seconds straight at one point. Omg!!! Here it goes again!!! Ohhhhhh my goodddddd
  • CanacanCanacan
    Congratulations!
  • kmal1128kmal1128
    Thanks!! The one I just had was so good I had to put my towel in my mouth so my screams could be muffled so my neighbor doesn't think I'm being tortured haha, this is so unreal
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Way to go! Welcome to a whole new world!

TG
  • kmal1128kmal1128
    Now to finish off with a super T to belle knox!!