my amazing dildo in...

Notifications
Clear all

my amazing dildo invention

(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Throughout my life I have had the minor magical ability of willing myself to discover solutions to things, and voila, I stumble upon just the right thing.

It happened today... my solo-fucking dildo invention, described below.

As you might remember from my recent post https://community.aneros.com/forum/discussion/15885/my-dildo-discovery i discovered that i could get fantastic pleasure from the Vixen Mustang dildo http://www.amazon.com/Creations-VixSkin-Mustang-Silicone-Caramel/dp/B0026CGD74. It touched me inside in just the right ways. I have been using it while lying on my left side with my right knee bent up, and inserting it from behind with my right hand. this has worked very well, especially to explore the static do-nothing approach with the dildo, as described in that thread.

But I had begun fantasizing about fucking a cock by riding-on-top. How to do it without a partner?

After mulling it over for a day my eye cast on an extra yoga mat, similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GLXTG00 . (It is important to use a strong, thin, flexible yoga mat, one that can drape around a surface easily, as described below.)

That was it!!!

I cut a 1" diameter hole in the center of the mat and pushed the dildo through. It was a tight fit, almost a seal. The dildo stood straight up when i laid the mat down.

I made a pile of two pillows from my bed, positioned the long way so i could straddle them. I draped the mat and dildo over them witht the mat draping down the sides of the pillows and across the bed. I put the rig near the edge of the bed and brought a chair nearby to support my arms.

Here is a picture: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8Q0TZ05yOcbbWkta3NSQk9NNnc/edit?usp=sharing

I liberally lubed the dildo and straddled the mat. My knees rested on the mat holding it firmly against the pillows. I reached back and without too much effort, to my amazement, was able to guide that baby home.

I waited while my body got used to its presence and then started riding up and down. Holy moly!!! It worked perfectly. I could do any kind of stroke, from short and quick to full length thrusting, and when I landed it felt squishy and firm like a real partner.

I was not yet able to orgasm this way like I had with the dildo-do-nothing approach. I only gave it a five minute test run and I definitely have to get used to it to discover the way for it to give me orgasmic pleasure.

This is not something I'm gonna do with my wife home.

Darwin

(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Wow!

brine

ReplyQuote
(@canacan)
Prominent Member Customer

Self-pegging???

How does that make sense?

ReplyQuote
(@xtimedt69)

@Darwin so your wife won't do it? Just curious?

ReplyQuote
(@braveneworld)
Noble Member Customer

@Darwin good simple solution well done. Guess your pillows fucked now! =))

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)

I got the vixen after reading your earlier post and love it. It's a different experience from aneros fur shur but equally awesome. I just lie on my back with vixen 6 inches in and either just enjoy the feeling or move my hips to give it motion. I like to edge with it. It seems to prolong the orgasm and inhibit the ejaculation. But if I shoot, it's a whole body orgasm that I feel for hours, the glow. It's almost like a real cock! Now if it only got rock hard, hot, and ejaculated hot sperm...

ReplyQuote
(@muscleman65)
Member Adventurer

My wife has never seen me using a dildo but often chats when riding my aneros. I like it when big ben is in her harness and inturn in my ass

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I thought a woman woman wearing a harness (or not depending on the dildo), that has has a dildo attached to her, is REQUIRED for pegging. If no woman is involved, it cannot be considered pegging. A man can drill his delicate starfish all day long, with a dildo in any number of ways, but it is still a far cry from pegging. There is really no such thing a self pegging. Jmo.

ReplyQuote
(@canacan)

@Pspotsquirter We are on the same page.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

ReplyQuote
(@techpump)

For most traditional o's I like to fuck a fleshlight. I have some old clothes that I ball up and twist up with the fleshlight inside, at an angle, and I lay it on the floor and go to town. I was using this in front of my wife (she likes to watch me fuck because usually she can't see me from behind, or any angle, while I'm doing her) and she got behind me while I was thrusting, got between my legs, grabbed my hips, and every time I was out of the fleshlight, she slightly grabbed me and thrusted her crotch into my ass. She said she wants to fuck me with a strap on while I do my toy, so when I go into the fleshlight, her dildo is coming out of my ass, and when I come out of the fleshlight, she's filling me up.

It's so damn hot I can't stop thinking about it! We need time to try it

So I thought, "How can I replicate this to practice?" I turned a chair on its side, got bungee cords, and a feeldoe (she doesn't like it as much as the Share, but its still here) and I strapped the feeldoe to the chair seat as best as I could. After screwing around with the height and angle, I got the chair and seat between my legs, fleshlight in front, and I started to make it work! It wasn't the best, I need to try other dildos and a better surface to attach the dildo to, but it is AMAZING!!!! I was so excited I couldn't get a hard on, I wanted anal and pussy at the same time, it was overwhelming.

Another idea for y'all to try maybe? 😉

ReplyQuote
(@wreckind)
Member Adventurer

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar